So now that the Democratic Party imploded, who do you think is going to win, Trump or Stein?

So now that the Democratic Party imploded, who do you think is going to win, Trump or Stein?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-21/former-rnc-head-explains-empty-seats-at-convention
youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI
lmgtfy.com/?q=jill stein
lmgtfy.com/?q=filthy kike
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump
>people ever voting for a libertarian ever ever
Humanity hates libertarians , they hate liberty , they want to feel powerful dont get me wrong giving an image of power is the only way to win any sort of election am not insulting trump am just telling it as it is ; turmpolini will win

Stein is Green. Johnson is the Libertarian. But with the Dems in the Dumpster of history, the liberals are going to go Green, not Libertarian.

you poor, deluded /pol bastards. I hope people take sharp objects out of your rooms after the election. I'm just wondering if Hil is going to get 400 EVs....

Gary Johnson

kek

Clinton's dead in the water, her party just imploded. Trump's head of the pack now, followed by Stein and Johnson fighting for second, and Clinton is in 4th place.

you poor, deluded burgers. I hope people take sharp objects out of your rooms after the election. I'm just wondering if the death toll will reach 8 digits

>party imploded
>bernie throws full support behind clinton
>meanwhile Cruz tells people to 'vote their conscience' because trump was mean to his dad

Are you out of the loop on the DNCwalkout/Demexit?

youtube.com/watch?v=zGRo1mH2_8w

A vote for Stein is basically a vote for Trump.

Wow are you ever out of touch. Clinton's dead in the water. Throwing your vote away on Clinton is how you end up with Trump. Stein is the liberal candidate now.

Here, let me help you...

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-21/former-rnc-head-explains-empty-seats-at-convention

in 4 years all of these retards will have forgotten everything and the dems will be back in full force. Most people can't tell you a god damned thing about the 2012 election other than Obama won.

>Source not included

>Falling for the 3rd party meme

>"this is like a 76ers game"
ahaha... I fast fowarded through fox news most of the night and didn't see them cover this at all.

Not really. I now quite a few Berncucks who are feeling the Johnson. So it'll be split up even more.

Wow, look at all that damage control. Sad.

Sadly, this may be true. But this year, it's over for Clinton.

The sun rises in the east. Sorry for the lack of source.

The Democrats became a third party tonight. They shot themselves in the foot.

Of course not, they want Hillary, she's basically more of the Bush years.

Also yes.

Nice trips

stein will come out of nowhere, believe me! I have inside sources telling me she will win.

here's your (You). Mr. Trump has deposited 0.50USD in your account.

Actually, he's decided to reduce your payment to 0.25, but only if you sign a waiver, if not you can see him in bankruptcy court.

CAN'T DECLINE THE STEIN. CHECK 'EM

>inside sources
Are these "inside sources" your eyeballs?

I don't think she'll win, but she's much more of a threat to Trump than Hillary is.

JEW VS JEW

I am german and I support Trump. Where can I apply ?

German? I'm surprised the trump campaign hasn't solicited you for donations, they seem to like the international donors.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP CHECK 'EM

Well then, I guess this is what Kek wants.

Mah nigga

Isnt the green party just the hippy version of the Democratic party? Is there any major difference other than being tree huggers?

JILL OF COURSE YEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH

We, the people, the Bernbros, will make America green again! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

REVOLUTION!!!

Hillary's shillbot is malfunctioning again

I think they are anti-Israel.

But really, being Democrats 2.0 - Shillary is enough.

Gary Memeson is an open-borders, anti-gun shill whose only goal is to take votes away from Trump.

Gary Johnshill mods are deleting my comments.

Here's your (((idol))).
>youtube.com/watch?v=C_T5-KEkYNI

The Green Party is just the Whole Foods version of the Democratic party

Will a 3rd party ever win an election or are my fellow Americans too fucking stupid? Jill is literally right on everything but social issues.

Well, with Hillary out of the race, this might be Jill's year.

>Johnson
>True Libertarian
He's a Libertarian in name only.

Trump the DNC is Done

>. Most people can't tell you a god damned thing about the 2012 election other than Obama won.
binders full of women

who?

lmgtfy.com/?q=jill stein

*lmgtfy.com/?q=filthy kike

Shillbot pls go

Back to /leddit/ for your Revolution xDDDDD!

We're here to stay.

> "Feeling the Johnson"
haha