Is there a more based slogan than 'Ordem e Progresso'?

Is there a more based slogan than 'Ordem e Progresso'?

Order and progress.

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com.au/its-fatal-be-albino-tanzania-due-cannibalism-1423185
youtube.com/watch?v=TqEi9X0PoaU
youtube.com/watch?v=luIgrO--z6o
aintaboutthatlife.com/prisoner-tortured-and-burned-with-molten-dripping-plastic-forced-to-eat-flesh-off-a-prisoner-the-guards-just-murdered-his-shrieking-in-this-video-is-something-out-of-a-horror-movie-be-than
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

By progress did you mean >a fucking communist

make america great again

>Order
>Progress
We can't have any of those if we are stuck with crooked and/or dumb politicians.

Based Brazilbro Wants You to be like him

>Order

Maybe if the military take over again, and even that is a big stretch.

Too bad it is nothing but a slogan.

É muito triste admitir, mas o país do futuro numca será o país do presente.

Is there a more shit country than Brazil?

shit country full of cancer favelas hope isis bomb u

Si vis pacem, para bellum

India

A FUCKING LIE

What good does a slogan if nobody follows it

>order and progress
>brazil
wew lad

gas the kikes race war now

>Is there a more shit country than Brazil?
Sure, let me give you a list:
>Venezuela
>India
>Haiti
>North Korea
>Zymbabwe
>Somalia
>Tanzania
>Ecuador
There are many shittier countries, not that our country isn't shit, but there are far worse places in the planet. I mean, at least we hate muslins every bit as much as you do.

You mean Best Korea

There's a fuckload of them actually. All of Africa, most of the middle east, much of asia, most if not all of central america, mexico, germany, those shit islands near Australia(not New Zealand). Not that any of these are any good. Don't believe what some cucks here say about anywhere here being good. The best you'd ever get is worst-part-of-eastern-europe-tier.

You mean Only Korea

sweden

>>Is there a more shit country than Brazil?
Argentina
Somalia
Bangladesh
India
Pakistan
Thailand
Papua Nueva Guinea
Australia
Sweden
Bolivia
Guatemala
El Salvador
Honduras
Portugal

>Best Korea
South Korea is far better, hence why they are allied to you and are actually significant both economically and technologically.

North Korea is a literal shithole owned by the gook equivalent of a nigger who claims to oppose the foreign powers while drinking french champgne and eating swiss cheese. All of this while keeping his own people in a totalitarian regimen where most people are either hungry or starving and can't even complain about it withoun't getting executed for treason.

They literally worship the exact opposite of the values of america, which are freedom and liberty.

Im sure deep down you realize im right, despite being a third world shithole we share the same values, such as capitalism, meritocracy, freedom and nationalism.

Don't fool yourself, your other allies might turn their backs on you during your moment of greatest need, but Brazil will always be there for you, the eternal underdog that will support you even when world wars break out.

How did we make that list?

Brazil is better than you.

I would disagree with that list, Australia is pretty based and on my bro-tier list.

Stay strong mate, don't ever let any of those cucks break your spirit!

how bout order me espresso?
how's that for a catchphrase.
bada bing tis

Queen and Country

In god we trust

You have neither.

Tanzania is nicer than Brazil

Fiji, Samoa, Vanuatu are all far nicer than Brazil.

Yes yes Well done Pedro Well done, However your English comprehension still needs vast improvement. Oh and yes BRAZIL takes steaming runny diarrhoea shits all over your hellhole country

thanks, senpai

>Tanzania is nicer than Brazil
They literally believe that cannibalizing an albino nigger will bring you good luck, riches and other supernatural powers...

Not even kiding there:

ibtimes.com.au/its-fatal-be-albino-tanzania-due-cannibalism-1423185

You just can't make this shit up mate.

POR LA RAZON O LA FUERZA

How about "We don't have Zika or Cartels" oh wait I don't think you're supposed to lie as part of your national motto.

>consulte MMDC a sua consciência

Last month there was that liveleak video of the 2 prisoners in a basement of a brazilian prison getting tortured to death via burning plastic and one had to eat the corpse of the other.

Also Zanzibar is truly gorgeous.

>he doesn't know the best korea meme
It's one of the oldest still running joke on here. How new are you?
Our prisons are literally hill. They're overcrowded to a level you can't even imagine.

>Last month there was that liveleak video of the 2 prisoners in a basement of a brazilian prison getting tortured to death via burning plastic and one had to eat the corpse of the other.
Sauce needed.

Also, let me ask you, and be honest here...

Were the prisoners and fellow inmates torturing said prisoners, black?

Were they nignogs? Cause that is very standard nigge behaviour, niggers will nig no matter what country they live at.

>How new are you?
About a year or so.

Oh no doubt.

I'm sure its just coincidence but yes.

I'll find sauce

Post bope
youtube.com/watch?v=TqEi9X0PoaU

>I'm sure its just coincidence but yes.
>coincidence
>That niggers act like niggers
That is no coincidence mate, it is the nigger biology in action. They are closer to wild animals than normal human beings you know...

"Order and progress"

better dead than red

>Post bope
Is ROTA good too?

>"Order and progress"
It looks more like this, mate.

Yes I know thats no (((coincidence))) That's sarcasm

>Australia males list
>Mexicuck taco niggers don't

Go nuts
youtube.com/watch?v=luIgrO--z6o

Nascimento is God and Bope are his messengers

My mistake. It was Venezualea.
But lets by honest here, this has probably happened in Brazilian prisons too.

aintaboutthatlife.com/prisoner-tortured-and-burned-with-molten-dripping-plastic-forced-to-eat-flesh-off-a-prisoner-the-guards-just-murdered-his-shrieking-in-this-video-is-something-out-of-a-horror-movie-be-than

>Brazilians put their toilet paper in the trashcan instead of flushing it
POO IN BIN

E pluribus unum.

I see.

>Brazilians put their toilet paper in the trashcan instead of flushing it
The fuck? I just flush it like a normal person, guess favela fags can't get decent plumbing in their houses?

>My mistake. It was Venezualea.
As expected, those savages will do all sorts of fucked up shit.

>But lets by honest here, this has probably happened in Brazilian prisons too.
Not really, brazilian prisons are dominated by organized crime that rule with an iron fist.

If you literally rape someone they will beat the shit out of you until you are nearly dead and stab you with the shower wtaer tube, leaving you hanging and agozining for hours before you die.

This kind of shit is not acceptable even in our third world shithole of a republiqueta das bananas. Only in fucking full blown nigger tier countries does this shit happen.

I should add, the two prisoners tortured had kidnapped and I think raped some children.

So you know...
Most countries bring out the gun guns of violence for such shit cunts, excluding our muslim friends of course who seem to relish in it.

We literally burn people alive in what we call "the microwave" for that.

A microwave is basically when they stick you between 2 old matresses, bind that to you using some rope or wiring, and then pour gasoline and set you on fire.

Nothing beats seeing those child rapists burning between the 2 melting matresses, they take quite a while to die too, just a little taste of hell before they die and go to the real deal.

>The fuck?
C'mon, you know it's not that rare. Never gone to a shitty burger joint or smth an they have signs not to throw tp in the toilet? I agree that it's fucking nasty, and we just flush the stuff here at home, but it's a common thing in Brazil.

Holy Fuck/10
Made me puke in my mouth a little

There's a variant where they stack tyres and stick the dude in the middle. It's probably less cruel, if you think about it. The victim must asphyxiate very quickly from all that burning tyre smoke.

Yeh;.
"Sieg heil"

Have you seen this personaly??

Would be nice if your country actually implemented it, but yeah, it's a nice slogan.

>Order and progress
>So you shouldn't protest or show discontent, because it is disorder and will therefore stop our progress

It is a goy slogan

>C'mon, you know it's not that rare.
I always flush my toilet paper down the toilet, never been in such a shitty place where this was not true.

>Never gone to a shitty burger joint or smth an they have signs not to throw tp in the toilet?
No, im not a poorfag shitskin, I never been to such a place.

>I agree that it's fucking nasty, and we just flush the stuff here at home, but it's a common thing in Brazil.
Maybe if you count the favela niggers that might be true, I personally flush it down the toilet.

I know it sound brutal and savage as fuck, but they totally deserve it. I rejoiced when I saw the video of that fucking pedophile that raped the 8 months old baby he was babysitting, the baby died of internal bleeding for it! I hope that guy gets viciously tortured every day in hell for it!

Usually they just show the charred remains, but you can occasionally find a liveleak video of the execution. Never seen it personally, no.

Fortunately, no, my man. That's in Rio's favelas. I'm upper class white from the South.

Unless he lives in a favela, he probably didn't.

It's kinda like asking you if you've ever seen a girl getting raped

>No, im not a poorfag shitskin, I never been to such a place.
>a madame só vai em lugar de grão-fino
Para, meu. Nunca usou banheiro de posto de gasolina, ou nem sai de casa?

Literally everywhere (And that includes quite rich places) tells you not to throw TP in the toilet.

He's probably just lying to look good to the gringos

>Para, meu. Nunca usou banheiro de posto de gasolina, ou nem sai de casa?
Já sai de casa sim, mas mijo no mato antes de mijar em uma porra de banheiro de gasolina feito um macaco favelado cor de merda.

It would be if it wasn't everything Brazil isn't

Yeah, I know. It's weird having a stick that far up your ass just about what you do with used TP.

Tá nervosinha a madame por quê?

>Literally everywhere (And that includes quite rich places) tells you not to throw TP in the toilet.
Name a single middle upper class place you can go to that tells you not to throw TP in the toilet...

>He's probably just lying to look good to the gringos
Dude, decent plumping in your toilet is not a fucking luxury, it is a common thing in the 21st century, for crying out loud! Do you live in an old house built in the 20st century or something?

Estou bebado, não liga pra agressividade não. Mas sério meu, arranja um ecanador que não seja preto pra fazer a reforma do seu banheiro que te garanto que você tambem vai poder dar descarga no papel higienico.

I'm not sure where you live at, but anywhere in Brasília, and that includes the Iguatemi and Porcão

>Mas sério meu, arranja um ecanador que não seja preto pra fazer a reforma do seu banheiro que te garanto que você tambem vai poder dar descarga no papel higienico.
Aqui em casa pode dar descarga no papel sim. Só to dizendo que tu tá bem mal informado se acha que não poder é uma coisa rara.
Enfim, tanto faz, vou dormir. Boa noite anão.

>he thinks Brazil is better than any of the pacific islands
oh I am laffin

>I'm not sure where you live at, but anywhere in Brasília, and that includes the Iguatemi and Porcão
You are joking right? Dude, I live in rural São Paulo, and I don't have a shitty toilet.

>Só to dizendo que tu tá bem mal informado se acha que não poder é uma coisa rara.
Talvez para um favelado, mas não para alguem da classe média.

ein volk, ein reich, ein fuhrer