How long does it take to drive across your cunt?

How long does it take to drive across your cunt?

More than that

a few hours

a fairly long time

Roughly 35 hours to the west coast and 12 to the east. Takes me about 20 minutes to escape to canada, though.

desu both routes to get to cutler look comfy as fuck. Only downside for the bottom one is that you have to go through Ohio.

8-10h i would say
6h if the roads were good

Delet

About 11 days on a train.

o-ok(^_^;

Only 9 if you go from Moscow!

>over a week of barren nothingness

Better have some damn good meals.

A while.

Why?

How easy/difficult is it to cross the border? Passport control?

You can order your whole menu beforehand but the options are limited. There are like three variants for each meal.
Also, I think that people don't travel such distances alone.

Easy.

Have a passport, abide by both countries' laws and don't be a Jew (Malaysia doesn't like Jews) and they'll let you through.

Apparently our roads aren't as shit as they used to be, but they're still pretty shitty.

Also if you want to drive from eastern Crete, add another 15-20 hours for the driving and overnight ferry (8-10 hrs including loading unloading etc)

>not making your start/end points similar features

Why cutler and not lubec anyways

In fact normies go to Johor all the time for parties and cheap petrol.

Prostitutes should sell themselves for the duration of the trip for extra cash

Meh

>I think that people don't travel such distances alone.

You're on Sup Forums. We all travel alone.

what business exists in vladivostok russian user?

does the city only exist so russia has a development in the East, or is there actually economic activity there?

Is the population Russian or something else?

Do you like to live in Greece?

How are you going to use her when there are at least two other people in the same compartment?

Or 21 days by bike ;)

damn, living in Perth must be weird as fuck

it must feel like you are living on an island on another planet or some shit

any other civilization is like 10 hours away

I'd like to live in general if I had some sort of job security and reasonable pay. Right now I don't.

>having to take a detour into another country because yours doesn't have thru roads

gross

Get on my level, richfag-normalfag.
I don't travel at all.

12 1/2 hours. From the Danish border to the pocket near Salzburg it's a minute less and five kilometers more, so almost exactly the same.

Also this

Not that weird, situation is similar across the country. Really australia is a collection of 5 or so cities with nothing in between them.

Use all of them then :)

> I'd like to live in general

What about Brest to Monaco?

A lot of that is ferry time though, isn't it?

Probably some fish processing factories.
It's literally on the other side of the country from me. It's so far away that it might as well be on the other side of the moon and I wouldn't know the difference.

actually about 1/3 of it is dealing with the "roads" north of Cairns

What the fuck happens in northern QLD except for "a whole lot of nothing"?

tax higher petrol for singaporean passport holders needs to be done. let's leech the rich fuck out. and the water supplied to you as well.

Yes!
That will force me to subsist on white semen... how degrading! And filthy! Appropriate for a whore pig like me...

Trees photosynthesizing and shit. There's about 10k people on the entire cape, comparable to antarctica.

Go get them Malaysia (truly asia)

too expensive for conecting just 160000 people, besides almost every place without a road is a national park
t. Lived there

I l-like Hungary...

I want to be a Hungarian general's cumslut, for him to use after he reconquests Temesvar and Nagyvarad.

Six to seven hours north to south, three from west to east.

This place looks nicer than Hawaii

why don't more people live here? How much is real estate?

>road repair in Cleveland
Man my city is in shambles

Fuck if I know. East coast of the cape has literally no established towns to check that. Mostly national park.

And west coast has? I thought the bay of Carpenteria is literally just crocodiles and swamps

Not so much

WE

I don't believe you.

~450k seems standard for your average lot and house in weipa. That's actually pretty high, probably a retirement scam sort of place so fairly inflated in cost.
And yes its crocodile territory in a major way.

what places in india are the best tourist destinations

Lands End to John O'Groats is a common charity cycling route for posh people with too much spare time

13 hours 10 minutes if you take a shortcut through Germany

Why do the faroe islands have their own flag?

5 hours if the elephants are not causing trouble or sleeping on the road.
>spent 20billion+ a year to keep controlled price of 0.47euro/litre not including assorted subsidies
>everyone except Brunei keeps sucking our fuel, cooking gas,groceries and even the onions are smuggled
We will make everyone pay someday, all of them must pay for the onions we lost.

Every country has a flag

JUST

I was going to keep teasing you but I've been too mean today already.
How do the Faroese feel about Denmark and Danish?

If you want a stereotypical Indian holiday and like desert and royality, then Jaipur and Jaisalmer in Rajasthan are nice Tourist places. If you want to see India as shown in BBC documentaries, then visit Agra (Where Taj Mahal is located) and Varanasi in Uttar-Pradesh. If you want spend you vacation closer to nature and see an India different from steriotypical India, then visit Northernmost states of Jammu & Kashmeer or Himanchal Pradesh or Uttarakhand (Valley of flowers is a good tourist destination) or Nort-East Indian states. Kerala in Southern India is also a nice tropical destination or you can go to Goa if you like beaches. If you want a Maldives kind of vacation but cheaper, then Lakshadweep Islands of India are a nice destination.

It's not too bad, but you should drive through Sweden to save time.

That's the far less interesting drive though.

Don't listen to this guy, Varanasi is a hellhole t. knower

a bit

good point

Other than controlling our foreign policy and currency, they might as well just be a foreign country. Danish isn't used here outside of school and danish immigrants that refuse to learn the language.

>save 1 minute
>use 5 extra liters of petrol

One of these years I'll set out from home after Christmas and go up there in the winter and arrive at the Kapp just for New Years.

That's why I mentioned it. Some western tourist visit there to click pics of beggers and snake charmers. That's what BBC mostly show about India.

Maps say around 20-22 hours but it took me and my brother closer to 30 hours just driving, not counting stops and sleep.
Completely depends on the traffic and weather.

I hear that hand-made has is a part of some relatively remote tribes within northern india, is this true?

*hand-made hash

Speaking of long roadtrips, is there any way to calculate tolls?

I'd like to take a long roadtrip but I expect the toll fees would triple it's cost. Does the EU provide any data or services to optimize your routes?

Yes, it's true. They use it in their ceremonies.

Why cant google build route to Kamchatka?

Not Google's fault Ivan, there aren't roads to Kamchatka.

Those tribes are Bhotiya people of Sikkim.

thanks pham

>be Russian
>Try and post route across country
>Can't

Across my state isn't that bad of a drive

not a lot

flyover detected

How do you make it go through only your country?

Nothing wrong with being a flyover, besides isn't most of your country flyover as well?

I guess it's way less than 3 hrs, Google map speed estimates are way too conservative most of the time. In the highways you can keep a good 140km/h average speed and in the mountain road 60km/h if you're a good driver and your car handles.

Figured it out.
Also
>2 hours difference

the absolute state of Bosnian roads

>only your country
>eu/nato state

It's everyone's country.