CHECK BUZZ ALDRINS INSTAGRAM

CHECK BUZZ ALDRINS INSTAGRAM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ju4Sc
youtube.com/watch?v=D10mHOqSfd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HIS INSTAGRAM THAT'S ALL I'LL SAY

why does he want us to check buzz aldrin's instragram so bad?

so see that buzz aldrin is posting fake moon/earth photos?

HE'S WAY INTO IT BRO

CHECK HIS INSTAGRAM AND GET BACK TO ME

ARE YOU READY FOR THE BIG ENCHILADA?

Can I get the basic gestalt?

DUDE HIS INSTAGRAM

Let me give you a basic gestalt.
The Elite are all about transcendence and living forever and the secrets of the universe and they want to know all this; some are good, some are bad, some are a mix. But, the good ones don’t ever want to organise, the bad instead are the ones that organise, because they lust after power. Powerful consciousnesses [sic!] don’t want to dominate other people, they want to empower them, so they don’t tend to get together until things are really late in the game, then they come together. Evil is always defeated, because good is so much stronger. And, we’re on this planet and Einstein’s physics showed it, Max Plancks's [sic!] physics showed it, all, there is at least twelve dimensions, and now that’s why all the top scientist and billionaires are coming out saying it’s a false hologram, it is artificial. The computers are scanning it and finding tension points where it is artificially projected and gravity is bleeding in to this universe, that’s what they call dark matter. So, we’re like a thought or a dream that’s a wisp in some computer program, some god’s mind, whatever. They’re proving it all, it’s all coming out. Now, there’s like this sub transmission zone below the third dimension that’s just turned over the most horrible things, which is what it resonates to, and it’s trying to get up into the third dimension, that’s just a basic level consciousness to launch into the next levels. And our species is already way up to the fifth, sixth dimension consciousnally [sic!], our best people. But there is this big war trying to like, basically destroy humanity, because humanity has free will, and there is a decision to which level we want to go to.

I'M CRAZEEEE

THE CHINESE ARE CONTROLLING WEATHER PATTERNS. IT'S TRUE

I don't get that line.
I did, and what I found was that Buzz Aldrin though going to the moon was chasing past glories and going to Mars would be rad as fuck

BRUH

If this isn't ironic than it's a 90% chance this was written by a Bipolar/Schizo.

>Schizo
most people who know information before it;s public are seen that way. then once its public, people act like its no big deal

Break the conditioning!

he has the documents to prove it

Jamie...Pull up....Jamie check Buzz aldrins Instagram. Buzz aldrins instagram jamie. Pull it up

archive.is/Ju4Sc

eddie is a dumbass that doesn't realize how much disinfo there is in conspriacy circles

DUDE ALL I'M SAYING... JUST LOOK INTO IT.

So Bipolar (severe with psychotic features) then.
t. Psychiatrist

Is this kino?

youtube.com/watch?v=D10mHOqSfd8

DUDE NORTH KOREA IS FAKE BRO, THOSE ARE JUST ACTORS

THEY FAKED SIX MOON LANDINGS

Imagine having a big dick. You could convince your friends to suck it with mumbo jumbo about it being their place to suck a dick bigger than theirs.

>truth is ridiculed
>therefore anything that is ridiculed is truth
Hmmm...

Really activated my gonads.

kek

>Buzz is a Lovecraft fan
Nice

Please stop talking about male sex organs

>having to imagine
lmao @ dicklets ITT. Daily reminder if you're not >7.5 inch you're basically azn

Imagine those chompers biting your glans till blood came out.

and cum

This is the most kino video known to man yes

If I went to the moon it would literally be all I talk about for the rest of my life. Literally nothing tops standing on the motherfucking moon.

Is Alex Jones the good guy or the bad guy?

What emotion is this expression attempting to convey, /jre/?

I just want to kiss her cute mouth. It's very rare for a girl to be that cute. She could have shit and jizz on her face and I would still probably kiss her.

>be joe rogan
>spend thousands on hair transplant
>shave head anyway
???

Holy shit, that circular poster on the left of him is that chart showing how jews control every major business and media outlet.

What did Alex Jones mean by this?

BUZZ

Imagine being Joe in that episode and having to be all like "damn, Eddie Bravo, I love you, you're my long-time friend and overall great bro. I would totally spend time with you off-podcast, both my "Rogan" character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is talk to an actual human with a functioning brain capable of thought. Like seriously imagine having to be Joe and not only sit in that chair while Eddie Bravo flaunts his disgusting mind in front of you, the favorable audio quality barely concealing his raspy voice, and just sit there, article after article, hour after hour, while he perfected that "I'M CRAAAAZY" line. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking beliefs but his haughty attitude as everyone in the room tells him he's STILL A GOOD DUDE and DAMN, EDDIE BRAVO BELIEVES *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been having nothing but a healthy diet of professional athletes and celebrities and later alleged woke victims as guests for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in New Jersey. You've never even heard anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his wrinkled forehead as he attempts to understand subjects he knows nothing about, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "crazy (for that is what he calls it)" beliefs, the beliefs he got from watching videos by obscure YouTube channels in the previous years. And then the clock tells you you're there for another fucking hour, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Joe. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Is Buzz Aldrin the one who says there is a 3 mile high monolith built by ayys on Mars?

ALLLLLL....

Hearing this live for the first time was a magical experience

hmmm

has Joe had Eddie on since the flat earth debate? it ended with a cliffhanger. did they ever follow up?

DRIIIIIIIIIINNHHNNHNNNNNNNNUHNNNHNN

Eddie's presence was un-ironically one of the better parts of the show. Alex Jones is extremely selective on who gets to appear on shows with, because he knows how easy it is for talking heads to just scoff at the stuff he says. He runs his own show and no own can tell him a damn thing. He's at his prime. Then you got this dude, who at first glance looks like a stereotypical Meathead Fuccboi, hearing Alex Jones for the first time. And if you are a regular listener of his stuff you know this was Alex at 1000% power levels. Their personalities were clashing and this was fucking great.

Imagine being Jamie on that podcast and having to be all like "damn, Joe Rogan, you fuckin' straight, all hetero with your dick sucking lips and horrifically homoerotic comments about UFC fighters. I would believe you enjoy sex with women, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is look up another Livescience article. Like seriously imagine having to be Jamie and not only sit in that chair while Joe Rogan flaunts his barely-repressed homolust in front of you, the banter with Eddie Bravo barely concealing his homosexuality and attraction to men, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected that stance. Not only having to tolerate his gay as fuck visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he FUCKED HOT CHICKS and DAMN, JOE ROGAN'S WIFE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his homo fucking fagface contort into types of gay you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of weird and interesting science articles and later Youtube clips for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Ohio. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the semen that's glistening on his dick sucking lips as he makes another homoerotic comment about Nick Diaz's form, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "powerful (for that is what he calls himself)" heterosexuality, the heterosexuality he worked so hard to project when he married his trophy wife several years ago. And then Joe calls for another Youtube clip of Anderson Silva's weigh in, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jamie. You're not going to lose your future podcasting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.