Honey, did you eat anything at all today?

Honey, did you eat anything at all today?

I think you should get something to eat

Other urls found in this thread:

asiaone.com/women/actor-pierce-brosnan-threatens-divorce-wife-if-she-goes-liposuction
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That thread was great. You better hurry up. The window is closing.

You're looking a bit thin dear

BONGBURGERED.COM

You did eat today, didn't you?

I have chicken breast in the fridge I bought on Wednesday and I just discovered a hole in the plastic. Is it safe to eat or should I kill myself

Why not both?

Cheese, Quarterpounder with Cheese

>For your thighs only
>a view to a fill
>licence to fill
>diet another day

So that's what the meant by this, "I fed your sister burgers last night"

The plot thickens

Brosnan was the 6th guy to play Bond, and the Quarter Pounder is the 9th item on the McDonald's Menu.

reddit

>quarter pounder
you mean a royale?

You look hungry, I know a good restaurant around the corner.

>not "pierced the buns of your sister"

>asiaone.com/women/actor-pierce-brosnan-threatens-divorce-wife-if-she-goes-liposuction
MADMAN

Honey, I'll make you BIG, I promise.

>not bond burgering a sister
what a fucking beta

she's actually still hot as fuck

based pierce

based thicc bro is best bond

Is Pierce the anti-Riley?
>alpha as fuck
>not a numale
>secured his wife
>smooth
>shows her affection without getting corny

Should be fine but that's honestly no reason to not kill yourself

If she wanted she still could seduce me at a bar at that size.
I think she looks way better thinner, but she is still beautiful.

>doesn't fight AND loses against kids

>that look "I made her thick and you can't have her"
absolute madman
i do this with my wife as well

our guy

She's such a hot fat girl though

>is a feeder and doesn't let his wife become skelly
kek

Pierce "Stay Thick or Hit the Bricks" Brosnan

If the chicken has gone bad there's a chance you might get food poisoning. Suicide is probably safer.

The XL Deluxe Sharing Platter Is Not Enough

>when your loser french friend sees your wife besides his

lel

I feel the need
The need to feed

Pierce looks so happy, but his wife looks a bit sad, knowing Salma is both thick and slender, much hotter than her, thinking if she did stay in a more slender shape she wouldn't look as awkward in a photo with salma

Fuck off faggot. Salma is thinking "how the fuck is she still hot weighing twice my weight. I wonder if I can join them for a threesome to learn the secret."

why would a hole in the plastic be a problem other than exposing the chicken to fridge funk

Are you kidding? Salma looks like a femlet next to her, she's in the Emma Roberts league
>his women actually are ride or die
>he impregnated his second wife not once but TWICE
>he's actually based
>he has worked in actually good movies

>When your fridge is empty and your wife has not eaten since 4 hours

Imagine being Riley in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, you fuckin' forgettable, all mediocre with your tight body and perfect angelic face. I would totally divorce you, both my instagram self and the real me." when all he really wants to do is hold her in his arms as she stares into his eyes. Like seriously imagine having to be Riley and not only sit in that chair while Mary flaunts her perfect body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her perfect smile and beautifully toned legs, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that instagram post. Not only having to tolerate her mesmerising beauty but her subtle shyness as everyone online tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MARY ELIZABETH WINSTEAD LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her soft kissable face form into types of smiles you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been having nothing but a healthy diet of drugs and alcohol and later alleged James Blunt albums for your ENTIRE SEPARATION coming straight out of the boonies in Austin. You've never even seen anything this fucking perfect before, and now you swear you can taste the dread that's breaking out in your balding head as she smiles suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to be divorced and sit there and revel in her "civil (for that is what she calls herself)" conversations, the words she worked so hard on with personal trainers in the previous months. And then she calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this world before the the entire world could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Riley. You're not going to lose the love of your life over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Looks so much hotter fat. Based Pierce.

Lol I'm fucking dying. This is the best thread I've ever seen on Sup Forums hahhahahaa

His show The Son is pretty good, surprised no one around here talks about it.

Glad you like it so much user, makes my effort worth it lel

that is fucking love right there

tits or GTFO

See kid? This is how you hold a thiccfu

You can tell she's embarrassed because of how smug he is about her

I like my women thick, not slim... The name's Test... High Test
Nice to meet you, Mr. Test.... I'm Fertility Voluptuosa, attachée to the Russian Ambassador... would you care to join me for a midnight swim, Mr. Test?
>Fertility sensually removes her dress then jumps in the pool using the "dive bomb" technique, pushing all her weight into it, making a huge splash and draining half of the pool's water in the process
>She smirks at Test, visibly troubled and aroused by the demonstration of her BBW prowess
Tell me Mr Test, is that a Walter PPK in your pocket... or are you just happy to see me?

10/10

>ywn larp like this with kelly
why even bother breathing anymore

*eating

lmao fuck meeee

>tfw you have to deal with being ridden by Sophie Merceau when all you want to do is go back home to your THICC wife and make her thiccer

>tomorrow never diets

so basically this asshole has a degenerate fat fetish and is overfeeding his wife in order to satisfy his sick urges, all the while threatening to leaver her if she refuses to feed?

>GoldenPlatter

There's also vidya you know?
>High Test 007: Grillfire

>t. Riley
Nothing degenerate or assholeish about that, he's doing it for her own good.

>numale being this mad
Really makes you think

>when silver platter isn't enough

Open up darling, let me check you've had third lunch.

ewwwww
this really got out of hand fast

she knows the first thing he'll do when they get home is give her nice thick slice of red velvet cake

get your hermiones checked

0% test

[tuba music intensifes]

This man is my hero. He could have any woman in the world yet he sticks to his wife despite her becoming fat after they got married. That's true love.

Woman detected.

Awesome new meme, guys. But overfeeding your wife in order to satisfy your sick, degenerate fetish is not cool.

>despite

>overfeeding
He's not overfeeding her, most people are just underfed.

>Oh Pierce, thank you for that wonderful home cooked meal
>It was absolutely amazing
>I don't think I could eat another bite!

>Try.

in my country we call this eternal waste

>wife is a hambeast
>son is a lanklet
>does only the shittiest movies and shows since his tenure as 007 ended

THE NAMES JUST. JAMES JUST.

>pierce brosnan
>just

pick one dude, he's pretty close to anglo perfection. good looking rich guy with kids who loves his wife. where's the just?

>t. low T beta manlet

>irish
>anglo

>pick one dude, he's pretty close to anglo perfection. good looking rich guy with kids who loves his wife. where's the just?
If anything, being a feeder and ensuring your wife always feels inferior, is the best way to stay unJUSTed, as she'll always be too afraid to leave you and take half your shit. Based Pierce playing 4D chess with woman nature AND he gets to enjoy delicious food and warm thicc cuddles every night.

Take note, young ones.

What if it's all just good old mysognism?
I mean how can you treat your woman more cruel than denying her the ability to divorce you by overfeeding and making her undesirable for other men? At her age other Hollywood wives have gone through AT LEAST two lucrative divorces, leaving nothing but financial and emotional trainwrecks after them, ruining multiple lives with child support and alimony.
Honestly, it's an outrage.

this is what happens when you're pretty much the perfect specimen in terms of facial aesthetics... his wife obviously only added to the mix negatively with her features.
it happens often with men like pierce

this, guy looks how most men wish they looked
he was 10/10 unironically in his prime
looks like a fucking greek god
whenever someone says "handsome" his face flashes into my mind, no homo

>irish
>not anglo

Pierce's first wife died of cancer.

Seeing your wife wither away while you can do nothing to stop it would probably turn you into a bit of a feeder too.

>Pierce's first wife died of cancer.
Sad!

Many such cases!

>the world is not enough

This meme is truly the gift that keeps on giving

Healthy woman marries man, he doesn't make sure she eats enough, doesn't feel good and gets starved - CANCER.

Based High Test Our Guy Bond

BAD!

incorrect

His soon is good-looking, if he went to /fit/ he'd be a at worst an hard 8.

I've scene some of his movies he's done afterwards and they were nice. He's really good desu. If he isn't the protagonist he steals the show.

"Ghost Writer" is decent, "Mama Mia" isn't my cup of tea but it was immensely succesful.

He's really good in "Love is all you need" Susanne Bier directed.

"November Man" and "No Escape" are solid desu.

>bond burgered
finally it makes sense

Such a satisfying evolution of this meme....ahhhhhhh

For thickness James?

Hahahaha holy shit