Anti sjw youtubers

This guy Devon Tracey (AIU) just got hacked cause he went full Clinton and Anti Trump

-twitter.com/traceyremix?lang=de

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ST7OSeBnYc&pxtry=3
twitter.com/TraceyRemix/status/758167773365334016?lang=de
soundcloud.com/alt-right
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thats the Video in question:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ST7OSeBnYc&pxtry=3

twitter.com/TraceyRemix/status/758167773365334016?lang=de

heh

Common Filth

in the trash it goes and nothing of value was lost.

Are you him? He said he lived in New Syria so it would seem likely.

As for the channel it's 5/10. On the plus side he fights TYT and tells the truth about Blacks. The downside is that he's a bit of a sperg, he's abrasive, and he's a 40 year old atheist youtuber.

nope im not him
i doubt he goes on pol

Sargon and Milo regularly shill themselves here and steal memes so I distrust all Youtuber threads.

well... ok you got me
i am devon tracey
can u pls unhack me ??

>implying the pozz infested ((alt-right)) dwellers of Sup Forums will listen

No

Can someone explain the Christianity meme to me? Actual Christians would never visit this board.

opening up tails and swatting him now.

this is the only decent youtuber, not on youtube

soundcloud.com/alt-right

Yeah they would. Ask anyone from reddit, Sup Forums is only for white supremacists and is hellbent on chaos just like Christians.

I actually like (((Dave Rubin))) and (((Gad Saad))) they're lefty Jews, but they have pretty interesting guests and suffer no fools.

just because i like jew dicks in my butt doesnt mean i am pozzed, you cuck

Holy fuck that was cringy as hell

Good fuck that self aggrandizing hillary supporter

He's a smug little shitstain that relies on the youtube echo chamber and being mean to random people in his channel cause it's one of the only things in his life he exerts control over.

He's not an athiest, he's angry at god and there's a huge difference. Guy has got some serious mental health issues and i'm glad he's getting a taste of his own medicine.

He's probably been having a complete meltdown all day over it.

if you are against his opinion in his comment .. you get insta banned

That's alright, I got enough youtube names and it would tickle me if he did.

Fucking this, guy hides behind a furry avatar and tries acting like an alpha when all he does is reek of projection and weakness. Any good points he may have made are drowned out by his insular sjw esque hugbox.