I fucking hate this overrated minority filled shithole

Does your cunt want this overrated ass part of the USA? I live in Mississippi and I'm tired of Commiefornia dragging down the rest of the USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/prod/cen2010/cph-1-1.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I live in Mississippi

Wow almost every American I've spoken to in my life told me that California is shit.
What does make it so bad?

Stop with this shitty bait.

Almost all the worst aspects of America start here, most obviously Hollywood.

On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air

Envy

Superiority breeds jealousy

California must be the most widely hated state in the US form what I've read in the internet.

What's so bad about it?

>form what I've read in the internet
It's literally just a success breeds jealousy situation; mostly it's just white nationalists/identitarians upset that a diverse state is so successful.

It's literally shit. They are on the verge of bankruptcy, over 20% of non-Whites in the USA live there, and foreigners laugh at the US for the shit Hollywood produces.

That enough?

Envy for what? Being universally reviled by 95% of White Americans?

>They are on the verge of bankruptcy
not true, we're currently managing what to do with surpluses. The only bad financial thing we have is the "housing crises", which is centered in a few areas anyway.
>over 20% of non-Whites in the USA live there
maybe true lol, not a very good argument
>and foreigners laugh at the US for the shit Hollywood produces.
eh, the super hero fad is kinda crappy, but it's still the most respected/profitable movie industry in the world

If it's so sucessful, then why most of the people living here are in misery?

census.gov/prod/cen2010/cph-1-1.pdf

California contains 13% of the US population
California contains 22 million non-Whites when there are only 100 million non-Whites in the USA.

The people you spoke to are probably from flyover shitholes or edgy 16 year olds.

Americans who say California is shit are like Poles who say Western Europe is shit

>Mississippi isn't dragging down the US
ayy, jealous they have jobs, Cletus/Jerome ?

I dare say Saint Francis es el popo

Cause its full of French people

>I fucking hate this minority filled shithole

>I live in Mississippi

>Minority filled shithole
>Mississippi

It's not bad, it's just very powerful and successful, so everyone hates it. Especially people from shitholes like Mississippi. It gives them someone else to blame other than themselves.

How do u like the taste of that b8

kek promised me a huge quake would hit there soon

I mean, the Fire-Chan is not bad but Quake-Chan knows how to party!!

WHY HAS THAT COMMUNIST SHITHOLE NOT MADE LIKE ATLANTIS BY NOWWWWWW????

>Mississippi
The whole south and west coast are equally bad, just for different reasons.

It's the biggest and most relevant state there is, the hate it gets is analogous with the hate that America gets on Sup Forums

this

but you are the minority

Cali > the rest of the US

We can take it if you want.

success breeds jealousy

Californian here, I wish cali would be allowed to exit the union desu

we don't get shit out of it

the US would fail without California too lmoa

But your country is 100% non-White

california is the best part of america

envy

because you are talking to lowlife losers who live in the deep south and think Alabama is a good state to be from

you are taking to the kinds of losers who "wouldn't want to live in a place they couldn't bring their guns"

without california and new york usa would lose the only aspect differentiating it from actual third world

>without california and new york usa would lose the only aspect differentiating it from actual third world

exactly why both NY and California need to fuck off from this US bullshit
both of these states send out millions more than we get in federal support every year
every other liberal state would leave as well, it would be as effective as if the south was allowed to secede
resulting in the most beautiful outcome possible desu

I hope Mexico gets California and uses it's economy to annex the rest of those stupid southern redneck shithole states

This is the most accurate thing I've ever read on this board.

We just need to wait for the American economy to fall apart.

It's honestly envy, I've been to socal before and it's fucking heaven compared to most of the rest of america even with all the spics.

>amazing weather
>everyone in their youth is fit
>the girls are insanely hot
>plenty of good jobs in software/engineering
>relaxed social atmosphere/everyone is chill, no one is aggressive except some douchebags
>people are friendly as fuck
>great food
>if you go outside with some friends at night, there is literally a limitless amount of stuff you can do/places to see/eat/chill etc.

The people calling cali shit are faggots from flyover states whose only source of entertainment is hunting squirrels.

its really hilarious when a russian claims it knows 1st from 3rd world apart.

Hope you're getting your hookworm treated friend

kill yourself chicano

t.p*le

Success breeds jealousy from edgy Sup Forums kids who regurgitate whatever their masters tell them about the liberal strongholds

Fuck SoCal (although it's better than other parts of the country)
t. San Francisco

California is the Sweden of US states.
Except it's full of jews and it thinks it can preach to the rest of the country.

I hate this place because I will never own a home in it. California is a feudal society where a few hooknosed landLORDs own most of the properties while the many serfs have to pay their meager wager wages to live in their property. It's even worse than feudalism because the lords offer no protection from the all the crime.

Nice try flyover LARPer

Like that will happen. Mexicans are assblasted that we took California and made money from the gold rush.

They're probably jealous of Silicon Valley and the fact weed is legal there. The west coast has higher standards of living and are more liberal than the rest of America.

I am a Chicano who was born in this god forsaken state of California.

>be amerimutt
>"fuck California they deserved to get nuked"
>"hey we'd be glad to take it here in Mexico"
>murinutt gets assblasted

the real trick was, there never really was any gold there, it was a rush to colonize the place from brown amerindians ASAP

since the place has many natural wonders than any gold could buy.

California seems like the poor man's Australia to me

This is the only valid criticism of California. Although it could be said for NY, London, Paris etc

Which county?
>Poor

California doesn't have billions of animals that want to kill you. Also, they can smoke weed and not get arrested.

>poor
haha

It's certainly the leader of IT and the home of Hollywood, but there's a lot of inequality too. Wealth in Australia is better distributed.

Not saying that it's objectively poor, just in comparison.

>which county
Riverside country. The coachella valley area is nice but even there it's getting expensive because so many retirees and immigrants want to live there.

I've never been to the US but I'd like to live there. For life I would choose the state of California - it's a paradise for IT people with a wonderful climate. In second place in my list is Hawaii, on the third are Colorado and Florida, and on the fourth is Texas.

This is true. We have Latin American levels of inequality. We dont have Australias high minimum wage and wages are really low. Per capita income in california is

>the state LITERALLY kept afloat by states like california and almost singlehandedly torpedoing the countries educational standards calling California the Welfare state

literally cannot fabricate this

Retail in Riverside isn't even very expensive compared to the rest of the state.

theres an area by Sacramento thats slowly been building up a russian/ukrainian diaspora over the last decade or so

plus the whole fort ross area

None of the non-black states matter

I know four (4) people from Sacramento and they are ALL Slavs
Three of them are noticeably Slavs but the fourth guy's Slavness is only given away by his Slavic name

Yes, the federal government is inviting people from all over the world even though we are already full. 40 million and growing

Sacramento itself isnt slavic, but the area surrounding it is

the city is a mixing pot of blacks, mexicans, whites and some asians

Russian and Ukrainian diasporas abroad for the most part look as if they were stuck in 90s. I would not communicate with them. And in general, I noticed that ex-soviets reluctantly go to contact, they communicate only in their small society

you do know slav translates into slaves do you know mr goblin mutt sir?

3/10
You had me going until you went with Mississippi. Next time, pick a more believable shithole like Missouri or Ohio.

It's a great state, but the people are the worst. I think it's fair to compare it to France.

I live in Oklahoma and want to see this shithole leave my country

Hey there’s a reason why 40 states have a better employment rate than California

That’s why you have Californians all over the Internet complain about California, right?

You don’t read people from Kentucky or West Virginia or Wyoming complain

probably because I never see them post here

Because they’re generally happy people with no complaints

The rest of us just want to take our country back from these liberal shitbags. When the Founding Father’s wrote the Declaration of Independence they didn’t have in mind a place like Communist California existing within its borders

Why are flyovers so pathetic?

they didnt have shitholes like West virginia, mississippi, or alabama in mind either, yet here we are

Excuse me Commiefornian, did you hear that?
Oh it’s another 100,000 whites moving out of the state along with 500 more companies

>be me
>purebred new england blood
>go to college in california
>expect a bunch of shitbags and trash
>there are a lot of shitbags and trash
>also way more amazing incredible people with high standards and good manners
>its actually pretty great if you dont go to los ang*les
Every one of you americans is from a flyover state who has never seen anything other than the backwoods or the swamp. True easterners (not miss*ssippians) will enjoy california.
>le liberal shithole meme
Conservatards are the laughingstock of the country and the world at large.

>You don’t read people from Kentucky or West Virginia

A fuckton do.

Independent Based California when?

I bet its because they dont have internet, and those that do are too busy browsing Sup Forums to validate their worthless presence as a drain on our beautiful nation and it's 2 meaningful states, California and New York.

>I live in Mississippi and I'm tired of Commiefornia dragging down the rest of the USA.

That’s why two non liberal shitholes in Texas and Florida are the fastest growing states right?

>People are friendly as fuck
lol what planet are you on, Canuck?
I lived on the W. Coast for several years and I am overjoyed to be back home in my native Midwest, where the people are genuine and hardworking and friendly. Cali has some of the most vapid, feather-brained people I've ever met. That being said, some parts of Washington State (Oly and Seattle) and equally bad, if not worse.
>...limitless amount of stuff you can do/places to see/eat/chill.
Only the easily-bored and unimaginative need the constant social surge of city life. I'd much rather pick up a rack of beer with some friends and go hiking through pic related than go clubbing where the price of a single beer exceeds that of a six pack.

BASED white states like Angolssippi putting the LIBTARD SHITHOLE state of CaliSHITHOLEia in its place

Still whiter than Commieland and whites actually have more rights, not less, in Mississippi

We would rather elect a criminal here than an honest non-white. That’s how committed we are to our heritage

>We would rather elect a criminal here than an honest non-white. That’s how committed we are to our heritage

Floridian here, we're not conservative

>38% White
>""""Superior"""""

TOP LEL. California is the reason foreigners hate the USA and laugh at us. You're the whole reason behind the 56% meme, faggot.

wh*Tes only bring us down

If you get rid of Commieland you get rid of most American problems

Its great for the upper 5%
The rest is poverty, shitting on streets, gang wars, crack whores, roasties and reconquesta.