Is this what the average German is like?

Is this what the average German is like?

youtube.com/watch?v=xrYL07hPw4w

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PppmPNCNM8A
youtube.com/watch?v=8KQ7bmbN8H8
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp76cHN2FDU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes.

I feel bad for the mom, you can hear her voice crack every few words (pretty hot desu).

jesus fuck, I truly feel bad for her.
hitler was right

youtube.com/watch?v=PppmPNCNM8A

FGHJKGJKHJGHJVFGJH

God I hate krauts

I feel pretty good.

German language is so funny. I always have laugh when i hear speak of Hitler for example.

so germans are religious? didn't know that. are they creationists as well?

what movie the mother talking about ?

Why does she pronounce richtig as rischtisch?

she's angry, are you that clueless

I know she is angry, that's not what i am asking, retard

she's angry, are you that clueless

Are we back to making fun of horsefuckers?
youtube.com/watch?v=8KQ7bmbN8H8

you're the retard one. she. is. angry. of course no one care their own pronunciation when they're angry

Its an old colognian accent that is very prevelant in the older generation

>raise your son to be a furry

failed parenting, then getting angry like a child, pathetic and you little shits will be just like her

I forgot all about this

Furries and bronys are old news, pic related is the real shit

That poor mother, jesus. I never want to have children, because I don't want to risk shit like this.

Just raise them right, and it wont happen

You see, that faggot lacked a father role in his life. If you're going to be a faggot that's going to dump his children, you shouldn't have children indeed.

ah thank you. i heared that before so i was wondering why. i hear them also pronounce ich as ischhhh.

The CH sound is pronounced differently with most accents. Some pronounce "Chemie" like Kemi while it should be pronounced like schemi

This video always ruins me.
I wonder if that guy is all there mentally, maybe he needed psychiatric help.

To be honest, when I see how a lot of my friends treat their parents I'm disgusted. A lot of modern families think that if you raise your boy with "love and compassion" only they will become good people. This is far from the truth though since they will simply use this to their advantage to manipulate and use their parents. I'm glad my mom and dad gave me a good beating when I was on the verge of becoming a Sonicfag. Made me come to my senses

why are wh*Tes like this
and g*Rman is an ugly language

Did this catch on in germany?

Yeah I had to wipe cum off my car for the past 3 days now

Very true.
I don't know how someone can be so self-absorbed that they knowingly put their parents through that kind of emotional torment.
Like if you know how upset it makes them, wouldn't you just stop?

White people are done for.

>I was on the verge of becoming a Sonicfag
Phew, really dodged the bullet here. Always be a good son, they deserve it.

I've seen plenty of crazy furries but this is something else

They don't care. Do bad shit as a kid and you got a slap on the face so you don't do that again. When a kid does bad shit and their parents only tell them to "not do that its evil and bad!" Without any physical reinforcment the kid will just shrug it off. They're fucking kids, they don't understand the psychological problems with their behaviour, but they do understand pain

This is fascinating...
Reminds me of this shit i found on b years ago

Lmao

>Why does she pronounce richtig as rischtisch?
How is it supposed to be pronounced? This is how I learned from new material.

explain this?

Jesus, I don't care what people fap to, but don't they have at least a shred of dignity? Some self awareness?

That shit has been around since at least '05

But dragons fucking cars were all over Sup Forums years ago.
Probably one of the more common "pic unrelated" images.

mentally ill Reddit retards as opposed to the usual mentally ill Sup Forums retards. Still disturbing, just in a different way.

It's one of those things where either you get it or you don't

>tfw not intelligent enough to comprehend it

>mum is a conservacuck and a christcuck
Would argue with her desu

>I watch my little pony with my friends
>... that's really gay.
>I wa-
>I'm sorry, that is gay. Are you gay or something?
>I'm not gay, I watch my little pony with my friends
>are your friends gay?
holy shit this dialogue is like something straight out of Archer. his dad even sounds like h.jon benjamin

Fuck, the more I watch the more mad I get at the mother

I wonder if back in the day people like him would have just died in childhood.
Maybe they weren't meant to survive for this long, like it's unnatural.

It's really incredible that you can actually distinguish much of the German border with this

Why is he laughing? Why does he find that admission funny? Why does he find making his dad so depressed entertaining? The fuck is wrong with these people?

I remember this from KC.

There is another one where a poster secretly recorded his mother giving him a blowie.

what does this tell you about the US?

They are degenerates. Far from religious. But being a furry is quite on another level. Even degenerates turn up their noses at that kind of insanity.

yes

at least the east is kinda clean

population density mate

yeah and the euro map isn't

quintessentially american video

>Why does he find making his dad so depressed entertaining?
the same reason he uploaded the video. it confirms his, or rather whatever online community he frequents, belief that his dad is a bigot because he doesn't tolerate horsefuckers.
do you think those lone furries in the midwest are hunted down by rednecks?

Jesus, what a bitch.

This is really sad, I feel for that mother.

Considering the population and density this still doesn't look as bad, truthfully

Have you ever considered that it might have something to do with the fact that furrymap.net was started by the German furry community

Other than masturbating into a staffed animal, he sounds pretty reasonable and emotionally mature. It's the dumb normie mother who still wants him to be her little good normie boy, insults him and can't accept that he's different.

That makes sense
Also makes sense they'd be the ones to create it

It's obviously staged. The dialogue is unnatural and you can hear at points that they're clearly acting. He's just cracking up.
OP's video though is real. That, or the woman deserves an Oscar.

Not an argument.

Shlomo...

I'm facepalming so hard i broke my brain

I like how people in the comments find a way to talk about ww2 and muh cucks.
creepy level of obsession.

Apologize for ww2 you cuck

Hate it when people spout 4chins memes on normie websites.

>ww2
>Sup Forums meme

It's a meme when it's applied to everything related to Germany, yes.

>an*Mefag
>this pathetic
Not surprising

Argument jew the an*Mefags are calling for your return to /bant/

Can't change the big stereotypes. Nobody gives a shit about lederhosen.

*upvotes your comment*

I never go on /bant/

>All those furries Chicagoland area
We need another fire, but this time with no survivors

Is this image normal or a PR stunt

APOLOGIZE NOW KEKOLD

because we build the better cars or what?

>someone who fucks a stuffed animal in the shape of a pony and wants to parade it around as his gf
>reasonable and emotionally mature

>

I went on the internet and I found this

>leaf cars

a purge is already being carried out in chicago

when the story broke we got this gem
youtube.com/watch?v=Tp76cHN2FDU

>So sad to see how the mighty ones have fallen

Much more than her.

>sounds pretty reasonable
>doesn't want to go on vacation because he's completely inseparable from an MLP plush toy he uses as a fleshlight

I wouldn't want to hang out with my mom and pretend everything is normal and great if she insulted me like that. Bitch only cares about her family's image.

Dafuq? the mother is that little pussie in the video with her fucking bible and stuff she is crazy

I didn't watch the whole video but all she said, quoting the bible, was that mating with animals is wrong. That's not crazy. Of course she acts against the interests of her son, most likely raised him poorly and cares more about the image of the family than her son, but what she said about the bible is not crazy, because mating with animals is wrong.

there is a guy who has a dog sled in my city, he lives down the street from my apartment. four huskys tied to some sled contraption he operates during both winter and summer to haul stuff around

oha chill mal er hat ja kein echtes tier gefickt. Der hat einfach keine Dirne bei sich und stattdessen langeweile. Ps ich nehm immer noch meine hand;)