Post underrated countries

post underrated countries

Define "underrated country"

t. Slobodan
S*rbia is overrated as fuck

Pisspoor backwater shithole

Thank G*d they're dying out

How do I spot a Mehmet ITT?

A country that is either a.) overlooked or b.) constantly insulted or bantered yet c.) has a lot of redeeming qualities to it or otherwise made lots of contributions to humanity

turkey is overrated not underrated

Turkish history from 300 BCE - 500 CE is underrated
It should secularize and call itself Anatolia.

I rather enjoy our personal freedom, absolute freedom on the internet, food, climate and people's joy

Got mugged once, but those killings and shit only happen to gang members, in the end we have some difficulties but things always work out in the end and can lead a very happy life here if you don't deal with drugs

>and people's joy
what about dog joy

>tfw non-country

don't be an ass, our history is pretty cool, try to read something from it

>history
fuck that, my local supermarket sells pljeskavica
I don't need no history

okay, i guess pljeskavica and rakija can do too

>I rather enjoy our personal freedom, absolute freedom on the internet, food, climate and people's joy

What do you think life is like in Serbia? If you live in Belgrade you get all the perks you mentioned, and the average Serb is on par with the average favelado when it comes to wealth.

people actually have no idea, and every time they visit Serbia they are surprised positively
tho , there are still people in 2017 who define every eastern european country as "Pisspoor backwater shithole"

>rakija
I've had pear brandy before but it was pretty disgustingly sweet, even for an American raised on planet-sized servings of sugar. By my mistake I drank it in the summertime and suddenly fruit flies and gnats were descending upon my glass like little bastards

I don't know, the last time I heard of your country was when it separated from Montenegro and also that people are tall

Serbian food can give brazilian food a run for its money desu.

Slovenia is p nifty
When I was still a kid in SFR Croatia my parents would cross over there to visit relatives every year before Christmas

it šithoul
dount kam hir

Nice, I've never said serbia or serbian food sucks tho

i'll cum if i want, klemen

Post some Brazilian food, m8