Hillary Emails shows connections to rothschilds/Bohemian Grove/molech sacrifice

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/1570

Rothschild emails with Hill.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333

Moloch name drop

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/5680

Minerva/Owl mention

(Scroll all the way down on the second link to see moloch, there is also a raw pdf available on the site)

Bohemian Grove email

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/11933

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2011/04/03/business/03grove.html
wwwjewbook.com/BelizeanGrove/
belizeangrove.org/about/history/
chatstep.com/#Owl
nytimes.com/2016/03/20/opinion/sunday/life-among-the-ruins.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/man-shot-multiple-times-through-window-of-owl-of-minerva-restaurant-in-north-york-1.3695028
snopes.com/politics/medical/pepsi.asp
marketwatch.com/story/us-presidential-election-gets-its-own-spy-novel-subplot-2016-07-26?link=sfmw_fb
sheepproductions.com/tps/explanations/owls.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

female branch of the Bohemian grove called the Belizean Grove.

A bit more digging into the Belizean Grove shows strange occultic speech on their official website and according to this 5 year old buried New York Times article one of their official goals is to have a "female president".

nytimes.com/2011/04/03/business/03grove.html

A picture of Hillary can be found on their official facebook page

wwwjewbook.com/BelizeanGrove/

belizeangrove.org/about/history/

Reading the Belizean Grove history you'll come across this,

>TARAs embody the description of the great goddess TARA- an enlightened one, a female “Buddha” who has attained the highest wisdom, capability and compassion.

A Belizean grove member and it's founder Stautberg has been linked to the clinton foundation.

chatstep.com/#Owl

chat for discussing this further and digging up new leads for OC

this election is rigged then?

>66hue
No but the Olympics are apparently satan

>any year
>not knowing elections are rigged

>worshipping the owl statue moloch

Except moloch is a bull you retard.

Jeremiah 32:35
They built high places for Baal in the Valley of Ben Hinnom to sacrifice their sons and daughters to Molek, though I never commanded—nor did it enter my mind—that they should do such a detestable thing and so make Judah sin.

nytimes.com/2016/03/20/opinion/sunday/life-among-the-ruins.html
>ISIS destroys temple of Ba'al
>globalist elites order 3D printings of the temple to be installed in 12 cities

Revelation 21:13
There were three gates on the east, three on the north, three on the south and three on the west.

The Rothschild thing isn't really a big deal. Lynn Forester de Rothschild openly supported her in 2008, too. After Clinton lost, she switched her support to John McCain, who also lost.

THIS THREAD IS BLESSED!

P R A I S E
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K E K

Don't force it.

Fucking suspicious ass location associating Aries with the Owl of Minerva, the window of which a man was shot through the other night

>falls to knees
PRAISE KEK

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/man-shot-multiple-times-through-window-of-owl-of-minerva-restaurant-in-north-york-1.3695028

Confirmed.

reminder that this was only a few hours after the first threads started popping up

Hillary with Lord Rothschild

soo...the victim was a Sup Forumsack?

The owl is owl of minerva from greek mythology, not moloch. Moloch is a BULL, do you idiots realize this?

A chicken is not the appropriate sacrifice for Moloch.

It would just make hm angry.

stay safe family member

Have you not been paying attention? The Bohemian Grove worships Moloch, but in the form of the Owl, which is also associated with Minerva. Please look up this basic stuff about the Grove.

So then what is it code for?

Minerva is not from Greek mythology
get woke

I think classical modern art gets a bad wrap
>jackson pollack meme
Honestly alot of these artists and photographers were very well clasically trained and moved past basic naturalism...blah blah blah

I was gonna write this long thing, but basically they are lying to shitty kids that buy into the art meme and charge them 28 grand a year knowing they will never be good enouh to compete in the art world to pay that debt. since art schools are failing they are just concerned about getting numbers up to stay financially afloat to keep accredidtion.
here's the weird part, art school isnt like law school or engineering
art school is very community oriented, critiques are the exams
and when you have bloated classes filled with kids that are not good enough to be in those classes, critiques suffer.
when critiques suffer, the best artists lose the most.
why?
because they are the ones who the schools need to stay alive.
people only care about great artists and great work, fine art is about building rocket ships not cars

does that make sense?

Kek blesses you in these troubling times

fuck me that didnt work forget it
meant for

So, we must worship the spider? Wait a minute...
Isn't Baal depicted with the head of a frog, a man, a car and the legs of a spider?

the ancient Gods are the true Gods. You've all been worshipping the false christian god and that is why we are.

In Greek mythology, a little owl (Athene noctua) traditionally represents or accompanies Athena, the virgin goddess of wisdom, or Minerva, her syncretic incarnation in Roman mythology.[1] Because of such association, the bird — often referred to as the "owl of Athena" or the "owl of Minerva" — has been used as a symbol of knowledge, wisdom, perspicacity and erudition throughout the Western world

Bilderbergs decided back in 2012 Hillary would be their candidate in 2016 so they will stop at nothing to put her in the White House.

So is planned parenthood an attempt for mass sacrifice to Moloch?

The fuck is any of this supposed to mean?

anyone get a good explanation for nirvana's rule or w/e the fuck rule. They might have some sort of code they follow.

>MOLOCH was the mighty, gluttonous god. He bestowed his bounty upon mankind, but he wished a taste of all that he gave. Moloch gave only to be gifted in return. There was no altruistic hypocrisy in his little divine circle. He was not saving the world; he was not serving mankind. He cared for neither the praise nor the glory that others might give him.

>Moloch was a fierce, self-satisfied, masculine god. He defied the weaker sex even in love. He had no women himself, nor did he wish his worshippers coming to his temple to trail their women along. He wanted none of their weakness, gentleness, delicacy, or romanticism. He was the god of muscle and belly. If cannibals were looking for a god, none could please them so much as Moloch, and Moloch could wish himself no better class of worshipper.

>His temple was out in the open, far from city or village with their polished ways of living. It was an immense, low structure with an enormous figure of Moloch at its end. Like the modern industrial plant with its towering chimney rising to the clouds,. the god himself appeared before his worshippers—a colossal giant of a man with a bull's head and tremendous virile power. His arms he held outstretched as if he were forever demanding sacrifices. There were seven huge mouths to his belly, all appropriate receptacles for the offerings that might be brought to him.

>The figure of Moloch was cast in bronze and merged with a large furnace that served as its pedestal. Whatever was fed to the god immediately landed in the fiery oven. Moloch the glutton would take no chances with his priests who might put away a sacrifice for themselves or share with him the fat of the land.

snopes.com/politics/medical/pepsi.asp
>Pepsi products are 'manufactured using the tissue of aborted human babies.'

"weaving spiders come not here" just means keep your daily life out of what happens inside and vice versa

>Chicken
>Children

Who knows?

ill be back, going out for a smoke

sound like moloch need some good feels and a hug :( sad moloch sad :(

That the country has been in the control of global occultists since the beginning.

Oh, that's quite straightforward

we could say the same about christian symbols and others

Well... architects are quite insane, it could be part of a inside joke or something like that. It takes one to know one.

as with all "fraternal orders" there is both an exoteric and an esoteric meaning to everything

that's the exoteric interpretation that lets the uninitiated and laymen not have to worry about the deeper, esoteric significance

“Did you bring to me sacrifices and offerings during the forty years in the wilderness, O house of Israel? You shall take up Sikkuth your king, and Kiyyun your star-god—your images that you made for yourselves, and I will send you into exile beyond Damascus,” says the Lord, whose name is the God of hosts. -Amos 5:25-27

>Kiyyun your star-god
Star of David is Kiyyun's symbol.

What do you think the esoteric significance is?

kek tells you with his trips

>snopes

Moloch sounds pretty homo, he might like getting the cock

That, by holy kek, is the right question.

TINFOILS WERE RIGHT

THE RUSSIANS BOUGHT THE CLASSIFIED FILES FROM HILLARY

marketwatch.com/story/us-presidential-election-gets-its-own-spy-novel-subplot-2016-07-26?link=sfmw_fb

TINFOILS WERE RIGHT

TINFOILS WERE RIGHT

TINFOILS WERE RIGHT

TINFOILS WERE RIGHT

that's my point. they are disinfo mongers

I'm the one who first found the owl/Minerva e-mail and posted it in the original thread. I saw this restaurant while I was googling around trying to find that Minerva's Rule book that's been posted. I moved on, but the restaurant was the top result for this particular search. The shooting happened immediately after.

Am I meme magic?

Article doesn't say this at all. They're using Putin as a red herring to dissuade people from taking the scandal seriously. When it's something media likes, it's a whistleblower but if it rattles them, it's a "hacker".

He's dead you nigger.

they said they possibly "hacked" it
but as a user posted here on Sup Forums a time ago, they didn't steal it, hillary sold them the files

the payment was made through the clinton foundation

Last four digits add to twelve if I'm meme magic.

Major happening tomorrow?
27 Grand climax: Sexual rituals and female sacrifice.
Grand Climax Blood/Sex ritual
Grand Climax (5 weeks, 1 day after summer solstice) Da Meur oral, anal, vaginal human sacrifice female (child or adult)

Fuck me, I saw the video about Shillary being a devil worshiper, but I didn't think it was this close.

I'm back, let's keep this alive.

sheepproductions.com/tps/explanations/owls.htm

>File
what is this? OS X 10.7?

Six – 6
"I have felt the waters of chaos and birthed what will flow harmoniously and fully enlivened as its product"

Within the energy of the number Six (6) lies the harmonious relationship between the essential trinity and the spiritually amplified Trinity of Higher expression. As we work within a state of balance and sincerity of action designed towards the higher good for all we move towards a place of spiritual enlightenment. This is the call to bring into harmony and collaborative interaction the synthesized product of harmonious expression.
This energy supports social interaction and the overwhelming goal is to connect at a deep and often intimate level with those of our choosing.

-some asshole with a blog

Posting in the most interesting bread. another achaemenid dynasty? Is babylon coming to?

>sex rituals
Normies REEEEE indeed

Remember that virginity, purity, and wizardom are pleasing unto KEK.

Care to flesh that out?

Like I said in the other thread but no one cared about: they are codenames like how 'seed corn' was Monsanto.

This thread been slid

Moloch is among us

Kek be with us.

>Oldhollywoodland

Lol wut

They always are, user. No amount of buying MAGA hats from a billionaire will put him in the white house, I'm sorry to say. If our votes mattered we would simply not be allowed to do it. It's an illusion that you, John Q. Taxpayer, have a role in the government aside from paying them money.

Praise be on the dubs

Firefox in 10.6.8

PRAISE BE UNTO KEK
Let him banish Moloch back to the netherworld

Praise Kek

With the power of meme magic we will prevail!

But codenames for WHOOOOOOOOoooooooo......

Stop being fucking stupid.

I don't know yet. It's more believable and logical than weird cults.

TRULY HIS POWER IS IN US ALLLLLL!!!

K E K
E
K

BE
E

P R A I S E D
R
A
I
S
E
D

youre wrong friend. the truth is, in reality, weird cults.

>yfw

No, it's not.

bump

youll see

bump for great just ice

This is all crazy bullshit. But why am I believing this? How do we know Trump isn't a dank cultist too? He supported the Clintons until recently, I'm abandoning the US politics express. Tell me when you're all eating mind control drugs.

We dont, but thats why it is important to have critical thinking to come up with your own conclusions instead of relying on what your peers believe.

Trump may be a cultist, but his victory is desired by Kek. Verily the end times are soon upon us.

Thread has died so much since earlier, did all the burgers go to bed?

your mom

no