WHERE GROMF KEEP SCOOPS

>WHERE GROMF KEEP SCOOPS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-HUbdEAxo8#t=1m
youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ#t=5m48s
nypost.com/2017/05/16/colbert-gives-cbs-its-longest-late-night-winning-streak-in-7-years/
youtube.com/watch?v=E3mDMTFyB6g
youtube.com/watch?v=cet3NcNNSc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Despite all of his other bullshit, this is hands down the fucking worst Drumpf insult I have ever seen him do.

Jesus Christ.

WATCH IT DRUMPF

fucking cringe

>ywn suck Stephen Colbert's mighty dick
I hate life

Yo yo yo kizaw wassup DAWG u ready for the impeechment partai ZLOMPF will get for those scoops huh?

Keep it up, you alt-right fucks. You're just bringing Colbert a new audience while your orange emperor's poll numbers keep dropping.

first post best post

PARTY ROCK IS IN THE DRUUUUMPF TONIIIGHT

i cum on cat she hiss at penis

Seriously though we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear cones

Uh huh can't wait for those CONSERVITARDS to finally get BTFO and then we can finally have some real change

You might get a chance if you are prepubescent.

my mom watches colbert and reads huffpo

Wow that's embarrassing. So deeply cringey

>(((poll numbers)))

2 SKOOPS PLEEZE

Regardless of whether you voted for Trump, Hillary, or another candidate. The fact that this is how the media is attempting to condemn Trump's administration just makes me sad.

Where are the actual decent thought out jokes from the Bush era?

All these poor attempts at comedy are making people detest the anti-Trump media and we're not even a year into his term.

He's literally become a self parody. Are we sure he isn't just pretending to be a retarded democrat like he did with his republican character?

For those that don't understand the meme and want context

Stephen Colbert sperging out about Alex Jones
youtube.com/watch?v=A-HUbdEAxo8#t=1m
One minute in

Stephen Colbert sperging out about two scoops
youtube.com/watch?v=PJtteD4yhCQ#t=5m48s
Five minutes and forty eight seconds in

YO CUZ WHERE DEM SCOOP IS AT

BRONDRED BLOOMPHZ
LMFAO!!

I think Colbert is funny, and considering his high ratings and likes on Youtube, I think there are quite a few people that share my opinion.

Libturdz just can't make funny jokes like we can. DROERD POLEMP KEK EIGHT YEARS!!!!

i like this meme, its just good fun

>Are we sure he isn't just pretending to be a retarded democrat like he did with his republican character?

I wish this was the case. Sadly, I doubt his CBS overlords would allow him to play a character with that much thought placed into it.

He isn't "sperging" at all in either of the videos you posted. Or is that the point you're trying to make?

nypost.com/2017/05/16/colbert-gives-cbs-its-longest-late-night-winning-streak-in-7-years/

lol keep it up

a couple million retards that have nothing better to do than watch Late Night talk shows on network television

Never said he wasn't funny. I just would like to see different material than the same sad jokes.

Not even that. It just makes me cringe seeing this.

Serious non-shitpost question, do Liberals actually like this? You're being fed the exact same thing day after day, "le Drumfph is baddo", and you're just eating it up like it's the most original/freshiest thing you've ever seen. You guys are legitimately the biggest hivemind I've ever seen, as a neutral you people just seem hypnotized. It's actually starting to scare me, so if someone could tell me if you're memeing or just this obsessed thanks.

I thought the meme was implying that he got pissed at Trump eating two scoops.

filtered

GIVE ME THE SAME AMOUNT OF SCOOPS OR I IMPEACH

Well, that is the relevant audience for late show hosts.

I think his current material is funny, is what I'm saying. I don't see what's sad about it.

kek

That's exactly what the meme is implying, yes.

Day 29

No end to butthurt libcuck tears in sight.

Didn't really sperg. He kind of owned him actually.

ITT: Russians larping as American Trump supporters

WHAT? YOU WANT ANOTHER SCOOP?

But the video (or at least, the timestamped part of that video) doesn't have him pissed or sperging out

Be careful. They are also extremely violent when exposed to ideas outside the hive mind.

Her leg is suspiciously positioned

It's funny how conservashits are making fun of Colbert for the Drumpf thing (which he never even said) but they called Obama Obongo for 8 years.

IS THAT TWO SCOOORPS!!!?? THAT'S IT LET ME IN THIS INSTANT!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't turn back time

>her

>This is sperging out according to Sup Forumstards
The "TWO SCOOPS BRUMPF" spam, though? Totally not sperging out. Perfectly normal behavior.

Damn... fucking owned .. huh....... so this is what its like to get btfo huh.... whoa..

I-Is that a """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""girl"""""""""""""""""""""""""?

THE SCOOPS MUST NOT EXCEED ONE, LESS BRAMPBROP DESIRES IMPEACHMENT

Link

Here you go, pal
youtube.com/watch?v=E3mDMTFyB6g

LOL LibTURDS are so dumb! TWO SCOOPS LIBTARDS EIGHT MORE YEARS LOLOLOLLLOL

it is going to be a long 8 years 4 u m8

DUDE HANG ALL NIGGERS LOL PRAISE KEK

fucking colbert is so unfunny tho

TWO

>a parody became a parody to become a self parody

He's a show host, he does shit for ratings.
He always has.
He's a political comedian.

>Sup Forums has this much influence over ratings
I haven't so much as watched a single youtube clip of his show since this meme.

Awwww, someone get sweetie a bib. You gonna be okay sweetie? Don't cry. ;(

They literally cannot except anyone having an opposing viewpoint and when someone tries to explain why they believe the way they do they just call them racists. Then they wonder why places like "foxnews" exists, you faggots are isolating anyone you dislike and further contributing to a problem rather than helping it. Literally worse than Hitler.

Yeah that's what I was getting at

HAND OVER MY BROTHER AND NOBODY GETS HURT

Is this real?
When will the Trump thing stop? How long will they ride this train? It stopped being funny right as it started. Fuck, americans are a fucking retarded bunch.

>and considering his high ratings and likes on Youtube,

They literally pay people in 3rd world countrys like India to upvote their videos and up vote comments that are positive towards the video.
That's not an exaggeration or bullshit.

I find that about as believable as Russia paying people to shit post in favor of Trump on Sup Forums.

Not Sup Forums but the idiots who wanted to get Colbert fired which backfired massively.

Emilia Clarke is darn cute. She can't act, but I love her stupid eyebrows.

Some people are just making fun of Colbert's incessant talking about Trump.

Others -- and this is likely the minority -- legitimately think he's funny.

That's on here, anyway; elsewhere it's the vast majority thinking Colbert can do no wrong and he's a genius.

I've literally never seen a circlejerk this big, I honestly didn't think the American public could laugh at the samething for so long but it appears I've underestimated them.

drumpf BTFO yet again

>so.... me and my friends are beating up this gay guy

DROOMPFTA LOOMPA
DRONDELDY DOO
I ONLY HAVE ONE SCOOP
WHY'D YOU GET TWO?
DROOMPFTA LOOMPA
GRUNFOMLDA DEE
IF YOU FUCKING CLAP
I WILL KILL YOU ON TV

Donald Trump..

That's all it took to generate all this alt right crybaby posting? That's hilarious, you guys need to grow a sack.

kek, this meme just keeps on getting better.

I really don't want Colbert to stop with his drumpf routine just to see where this meme leads.

BORGLED SLUMPH

this is a good one

Well uhh maybe you should thoroughly look into that yourself because it's literally true, and it's not even that unbelievable of a thing. Fuck you.

lol this is gold

>stop picking on my idol you alt-right crybabies! REEEEEEE!

Nice scoops

I've never watched the show. In all seriousness that wasn't anything. Why is the alt-right so sensitive?

Really makes you think about the people that dislike colbertposting

because you post this in every colbert thread, ever think that people just like memeing?.

I've never watched the show wither. In all serious its just a funny meme, stop getting butt hurt and just leave the thread sweetie. Thanks.

Say whatever you want about the current year man Oliver, but he's the least obnoxious of the bunch.

Jesus christ what happened to him. How do you to that from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cet3NcNNSc4

Liberals are so mad right now! LOL BTFO EIGHT YEARS LMAO

I guess you're a liberal because that joke wasn't funny.