Do Americans have a chance of reversing this? It looks like it's way too late for them

Do Americans have a chance of reversing this? It looks like it's way too late for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr65/nvsr65_03.pdf
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I wonder what the stats for this would look like if you got rid of texas and california

Why would you want to?

But that's good?

Do people hate America so much that they wish Americans were ethnically displaced?

>I wonder what the stats for this would look like if you got rid of the two most populous and rich states
There is a reason no one is migrating to Indiana or Idaho

American isn't an ethnicity.

54% of births in 2015 and 2016 were to white mothers (there's no data on the fathers), plus black and Hispanic birthrates have been falling like crazy. Similarly, Hispanic immigration has slowed quite a bit. So I'm wondering if the trend hasn't halted already.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr65/nvsr65_03.pdf

cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf

I doubt it's the birthrates. Obama was surprisingly anti illegal immigration, he deported in the millions, if they're not here they don't have kids (and they usually have a bunch because of strong catholic values or whatever). It's pretty much just that.

>there's no data on the fathers
Really made me think

Oh I agree Obama's deportations are part of it, but the drop in birthrates is quite measurable.

All jokes aside, the mother of the baby is certain, there's always a tiny bit of doubt with the father.

> plus black and Hispanic birthrates have been falling like crazy.
um no. blacks have been declining but only a small bit. hispanics in the us are still having bunch of kids hence why whites are doing down. hispanic is the biggest portion of US now.
>Similarly, Hispanic immigration has slowed quite a bit.
Yeah because they're all here now.

The real question is who's going to take in all the white refugees once all these literal chimpanzees become the majority in power.

good, stay out, we're closed

Don't worry, I don't even like meth

it's a fact that hispanic birthrates will reach replacement levels soon and that immigration from most latin american countries other than venezuela and puerto rico has dropped sharply.

whites will still become a minority though. mostly due asian immigration and that will speed up drastically in the following decade as india and china lift hundreds of millions out of abject poverty and provide them with the resoirces to emigrate.

Sorry kid, the truth is the game was rigged from the start. No hard feelings okay?

>meth
you're thinking of the south

you know, where the black people and hispanics are

lol asians are like what 10% of our population? unless if somehow over the next 5 years it boosts higher than anything else, hispanics will be the majority "minority".

>Sorry kid, the truth is the game was rigged from the start. No hard feelings okay?
No it wasn't. This all went downhill in mid 20th century. Fuckin founding fathers are rolling in their graves

Why does an ugly brown mallet inch as yourself give a FUCK about the whiteness of the US

Not really

I don't care, not particularly anyway. But I do use Sup Forums regularly and am forced to be knowledgeable in the matter because you and your kind care quite a lot.

Now don't think I'm some evil Jewish caricature but anybody with two eyes and no emotional investment in the matter can tell you that this is the obvious truth. Your country depended on white immigration from Europe but they've put war behind them and there won't be any more great exodus to keep the historic trend going. Now Asia is up and coming on the world stage. There won't be any Chinese century, but there will be an up and rising middle class ready to apply for visas and enroll their children.

and it's not like South America will shut all the way either. the immigrant flood will just become an immigrant leak except when they shoot themselves in the foot electing a commie government inducing a mass migration.

You're fucked, sorry to say.

>let me tell you about your country

not an argument

Hawaii is BLACKED lmao

Hawaii is literally a Japanese colony.