How come Greek subhumans, Bulgarian mongols, FYROMongrels call themselves Balkan, but they can’t never get this?

How come Greek subhumans, Bulgarian mongols, FYROMongrels call themselves Balkan, but they can’t never get this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2015/10/yamnayas-exotic-ancestry-kartvelian.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ts-EjUOtBAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are subhuman

only greeks get middle east because they're crypto-jews

The test, negro. I want to see the test. You are not from Balkans. At best from Caucasus, but mostly Ethiopia

t. grekoethiopian-tosk-bulgarohapa
And it’s beautiful

t. zerg

Egypt tier

t. mongoloid

i look slavic

its time to report him guys

What made you think that pure blood means Albanian? White Genocide supporter shilling form displacement of Natives or racemixed negroid/mongol/gypsy?

Pontic?

Just ignore and it will go away.

no

Yeah, you might “look” Slavic, but in fact you are a nigger gypsy armenoid syrian crossbred. Looks do indicate racial hygiene but don’t guarantee it with 100% certainty

So, can we say that Greek subhumans, FYROM mongrels, mongols in Bulgaria and cryptogypsies in Serbia are not native to Balkans? I think we can

or report it and he will be banned

im not crossbred

hes not albanian
we tried speaking albanian to him and he didnt respond

Not the same guy but what you're saying is that I might look Slavic or have light skin for example, but I'm just a nigger from Africa. That is quite an interesting way of thinking. I suppose I'm too stupid to understand huh?

Hi cuck

Richard Spencer doesn’t look like he’s a mulatto, but he is

ttps://you.23andme.com/published/reports/37920f26c710401d/

>North African 0,2%
>Mongolian 0,1%
>Sub-saharan 0,1%

US mongrel shilling for mongrelisation. Nothing to see
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXbeQh9I8M

You are not fucking native to Balkans. Time to get out

i will get out when i get out of yor mums pussy lmao

>greek subhuman
>getting laid
The only thing you subhumans are good so fat at is getting killed by Albanian orders executed by their Ottoman pets to only later on be saved by Albanians. Today your “”””””women”””””” worth less than hoboes dinner in Tirana

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3337243/Teenage-prostitutes-selling-sex-price-sandwich-Greece-s-crippling-recession-pushes-prices-time-low.html
ibtimes.co.uk/greek-prostitutes-sell-sex-little-price-sandwich-1530949
zerohedge.com/news/2013-05-22/greek-prostitution-soars-150-youth-unempoyment-hits-75-some-areas
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html

Go back to Africa, subhuman

el albaniANO senoras y senores jajajajajjajjajajajaj

You can show how many links you want but have actually been to Greece? Of course you haven't you stay in your all day to shitpost 24/7 but you should know Greek girls are extreme divas and only Russian whores would do something like that

>Go back to Africa, subhuman
greeks were in greece before the indo european migration. maybe its time for you go back to the steppes

based rusbey
when the west dies you will be named sanjakbey of a rumelian province of your choice

Normally i'd be against Rusbey but that armenoid nationalist from Greece who rears its ugly head in every turk related thread made me realize that greeks ain't people

--it's the cuckposter. why do you even bother?

t. Der Untermensch
>Greeks in BC = Ethiopian-Armenian-Syrian subhumans today

>t. Der Untermensch
>coming from an untermensch
sciencemag.org/news/2017/08/greeks-really-do-have-near-mythical-origins-ancient-dna-reveals

>an albanian projecting this hard
I have fucked many albanian girls just because they wanted some money to get weed, miss me with that shit.

t. armeno-greek diaspora
lmao
lmaooo
AHAHAHAHAH
just stop

>e1b1

now you insult me because you have no reply to that, and im just a dutch lad

don't underestimate the power of albanian arguements

t. negroids armenoid that can’t get their dicks hard
Go and spread your degenerate greek ideology somewhere else
Dutch nationalist dislike ahMeds very much

never fucking respond to me again

dutch nationalists support nationalists in all of europe

why do greeks look like this lmfao

Of course I don't get my dick hard, that's your mother's job xaxa

fact: yamnaya blood in Greeks mostly comes from hellenized slavs from Balkans

this thread.
oof

No, they don’t. They legitimately have serious issues with Spain, Belgium and have a hateboner on Italy. On top of wanting full removal of all Southern Europeans
negroid and armenian genes
Or what? You’ll call local cigan singer to kill me?

how dare you respond to me?

i wonder how many yamnaya and neolithic admixture we georgians have

probably more than Greeks
even Turks have more Yamnaya dna than Greeks (probably something Turkmens being related to Scythians) lmao

Since Georgia borders Turkey and some other places with that kind of mixtures, probably some to a degree.

Pshel v pizdu, Azis

never, EVER, respond to me again

Not sure but here's something interesting

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2015/10/yamnayas-exotic-ancestry-kartvelian.html

Interesting thread

plot twist

>No, they don’t. They legitimately have serious issues with Spain, Belgium and have a hateboner on Italy. On top of wanting full removal of all Southern Europeans
Im a dutch nationalist and I know what we think... spain is another story because of our history

Can you translate the meme?

LMAO no nationalist above Alps have anything warm for ahMeds and their filthy roach diasporas. Stop roleplaying, selfhating grekoirat
That’s one angry eurasian gypsy

muted

>LMAO no nationalist above Alps have anything warm for ahMeds and their filthy roach diasporas. Stop roleplaying, selfhating grekoirat

you still think you know my nation better than i do

Quite frankly I do, “tokkie”, since I have Dutch neighbors, lived in Benelux and visit it for work from time to time

your mom is prostitute

I'm educated, not a tokkie

Are you crying?

>greek school drop out on a menial job in NL
>educated
Lmao. what else do you have to tell yourself, manlet?

it says: "welcome to Georgia"
"these legs are open for foreign men"
"all georgian woman are whores"
probably made by cuckold georgian or butthurt armenoid, but it's kinda true

Spasibo

that projection

Denial. I know exactly how diaspora behaves, thinks and operates..

Maybe because you are diaspora yourself?

>Teenage prostitutes selling for dirt cheap
Where the FUCK are those girls? I live in Athens, please tell me where they are.

ahahhah

No seriously, if you want a "clean" fuck, the price at studios is at least 50 euros and that's just the basic condom'd blowjob and sex. I feel like the article is about some albo-gypsy girl who will suck your cock for a tyropita. Nothing new, gypsies like that existed before the crisis.

you do look down on us and want to annex us though

OP is that you?
youtube.com/watch?v=ts-EjUOtBAQ