Two German """police officers""" beaten up by a asylum seeker at Airpot

youtube.com/watch?v=MzLY5cQKsf0

Wow. This country is finished. America, pls adopt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vdnA-ESWcPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Never a dull moment with you tan Germans.

First we must kick out the Mexicans then you can come in.

The police manlet sure put up a fight. Not.

Also: Did they police officers already begged for mercy?

did he have a heart attack or is he just playing possum to seek asylum now after beating up the 2 cops?

why is the crowd too cucked to even help? or were they all asylum seekers also?

Took place at the airpot in Frankfurt. Maybe it was behind a barrier, can't really tell.

Would you jump fences or barriers at an American airport just like that?

they are just in line, and of course i would fucking jump over a line forming tape barrier to beat the shit out of a shitskin asylum seeker that 2 cops were losing against. then again at an american airport the cops would have already shot him and wouldnt need help

Could be all asylum seekers because they actually get flown here. We have this weird law that once a kid arrives here without his parents, he can asked our German government to fly his entire family here and this is all paid by our German government.

Think the same goes for wives and kids when a dad arrives here but I'm not sure on that one.

Looks like they subdued him in the end.

>at an american airport the cops would have already shot him

My thoughts exactly.

we have the same law for mexicans, its bullshit

ive actually been to frankfurt airport before and let me tell you, if i was there i would be scared as fuck with that crowd of peaceful muslim asylum seekers and unarmed police keeping the peace

This guy would have lasted 5 seconds in any airport outside Western Europe.

GEERRRMMMAANNNNYYY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIINNGGG. I LOVE YOUR COUNTRY AND YOUR PEOPLE BUT YOU ARE BECOMING FUCKING RETARDED AND COWARDLY

Has anyone mentioned that snackbar has had training in fighting? Dindu was in total control.

ps Germany males are beta pussies.

Yeah honestly if you Krauts want to come here we need to close the border with Mexico and have them deported.

I know, I know, Youtube comments but most of them are still priceless:

>wow, the Germans used to be such a mighty people. The center of the world. Now look at you....

>Have fun with niggers, Germany. You did it to yourselves.

>Is this really Germany, or Africa?

stop laughing at your own country this shit is serious. your county is about to fail and im going to lose all my delicious bavarian beer imports because shariah law

>and have them deported.
Historically speaking, I have a feeling we could help you guys with that.

>Crowd of Britcuck cops running away from a single nigger.jpg

So police got him. Instead going pew pew pew murica he got pacyfied.

Problem?

That'd be great, then you can move to a comfy state like Montana or Wyoming. Lots of land and wilderness.

So much for German efficiency.

>your county is about to fail
It already failed my dear friend.

Great. Sounds good to me.

He's alive

And people bitch about American cops shooting niggers. What the fuck Germany?

problem? he's going to be your neighbor retard, then in 6 months go snackbar on your train

Wow. The daily brainwashing on ARD/ZDF has worked on you!

Why arent the police armed? We have side arms, clubs, tasers, pepper spray. You krauts better start arming your guys to take care of the third world scum if your going to import them.

Fuck em mate, remember a couple of weeks ago where a copper was getting attacked by an ice junky and two true blue okka Aussies jumped and and helped the cunt out?

that doesn't exist in Germany, they are cucked maggots and need to be removed from the gene pool, Merkel and he cuck German citizens are ruining Europe fuck their mothers

Oh well, Deutschland as an idea has no borders.

Our police wear this

wew shitty picture

>meanwhile here
youtube.com/watch?v=vdnA-ESWcPs

The mix of denazification, bordering subversive communists has resulted in the most self loathing pussified people in the world.

How do we solve this?

Germany kills a little of my soul daily.

kek retard strength is the real deal it seems.

As hard as I laughed at that incapable manlet cop, this is sad. just fucking baton him over the head, why do they try and wrestle with him.

You cant solve it. You can hope for us to wake up and get really angry or just leave us for dead.

Because of the crowd of "journalists" and human rights lawyers filming them.