How redpilled was Stalin?

>Industrialized the USSR in 20 years.
>Defeated Hitler
>Purged the Communist Party of (((Them)))
>revived Russian nationalism during ww2
How does pol not worship this guy? He literally killed (((Trotsky))) one of the most dangerous Jews of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

historynet.com/did-russia-really-go-it-alone-how-lend-lease-helped-the-soviets-defeat-the-germans.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

not as redpilled as based Lenin.
if only he hadn't have died and be replaced by the degenerate that was Stalin

Exactly. Trotsky was the one who invented terms "racism" etc. By the way in 1919 1920 there were gay parades in St Petersburg. Stalin banned all that shit and during USSR for homo sex there were punishment 8 years in prison

>more of his countrymen are killed by his gulags than by the entire wehrmacht
>based
not too sure about that desu senpai

>>Defeated Hitler

oh boy
here we go again, another day, anothet batch of America delusionalism

>defeated hitler
The UK and Russia would have collapsed pretty much immediately if the USA hadn't been flooding them with supplies. the USA was effectively alone against against the axis.

>Banned Christianity
>redpilled

6/10 bait

2/10 country

I used to love both of them when I was a retard teenager

Little did I know, Trotsky would be the founder of the destruction of the Western World

I'd like to go back in time and smack myself in the mouth for ever emulating that Kike when I read "My Life."

Workers of the World Unite MY ASS

Let's sit on our ass and get Gibmedats more like it.

That being said, I heavily admire Stalin for his fortitude and ability to make his dreams into reality.

communism was run entirely by jews, just because you put brackets around them does not subtract from history you fucknig degenerate shill

He knew how to deal with his enemies, but he was responsible for tens of millions of white deaths and is one of the worst criminals to have ever lived. Stalin fuck you.

B T F O
T
F
O

Are Georgian white? What about other people from the Caucasus like Armenians, Azeris, Chechens, Circassians?

He's like the one sperm who got the egg.

>robbed banks for le revolution
>when his group came to power, he was an absolute nobody
>started to intrigue and plot against his former friends out of his lust for power
>after getting to the top, he instantly starts to genocide his own population (dekulakization, purges) while perpetrating a cult of his own personality
>when his most obvious enemy attacks (while stalin himself didnt prepare for war and spies who brought reports of imminent invasion were accused of being "provocateurs") he shits himself and tries to offer Hitler western parts of USSR in exchange for peace
>after realizing it won't work, and that all his soldiers are also running away instead of fighting, he starts to promote Russian history, nationalism and pride in his propaganda, despite bolsheviks explicitly trying to destroy the Russian national identity
>manages to win with massive western aid
>instantly does a 180 and cracks down on all the un-soviet elements once again, meanwhile country is starving
>grows more and more paranoid year by year, like all backstabbing tyrants do
>dies surrounded by his comrades none of whom want to see him alive

muh gulags (based on a well-known work of fiction), muh holodomor (based on a very skewed interpretation of facts) and muh driving the democratically elected German chancellor to suicide via systematic bullying. The latter is especially inexcusable on Sup Forums.

>gulags were a fiction! nobody died anyway!
Kys, you fucking cattle.

Who let you out of /po/?

pretty much sums it up

>>revived Russian nationalism during ww2

When he was a student at seminary in Georgia, he ambushed a Russian priest and threatened to kill him if he didn't stop calling Georgian a "dead language". Stalin was always a Georgian nationalist and, at the very least, anti-Russian imperialist. Russians hate to admit that a provincial manlet from the periphery of their """""empire""""" dominated them for decades but that's the truth.

*meant to say "dog's language" not dead language

US contribution to WW2 was a few cans of food and not even a lot of them.

All you actually did is your Little war with Japan.

fuck off commieshit

literally eat a bullet for dinner

I wish for one day that USA has a glorious and gifted leader like Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili (jack name Stalin) to rule over them for many glorious decades and purge them of all that troubles them.

you deserve it murka

>Throws entire army at Hitler
>loses 10 million men

>why does pol not worship this guy?

All he did was murder (((Them))) and out jew them.

oh and when the Hillary klan wins Im sure thats very likely to happen

He still won in the end, that's all that matters.

>assassinated by (((Lavrentiy Beria)))

after the war everything was restored really quickly thanks to him. no old ppl talk bad about him. sure we had hunger, but it was necessary for ppl to turn in their last gold/silver/metal belongings so that weapons and machines could be crafted as there was a metal shortage at that time

>so that weapons and machines could be crafted as there was a metal shortage at that time
Good to know you got cucked.

lol jews really fucked your who empire without remorse, huh sergay?

not really as this is the mainstay of communism
>yes all the comrades are looking how they can fuck each other over at every chance.

Worst strategies among the ww2 combatants, but i guess with America's supplies/help he survived. After the war he was an asshole

Industralisation is pretty easy when you murder anyone standing in your way and confiscate property on the slightest of whims.

rhodesia didn't need to murder or steal anything to industrialize.

>>more of his countrymen are killed by his gulags than by the entire wehrmacht
source?
because i know that is a lie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHA

Common core hits again guys.

If any foreign minister begins to defend to the death a "peace conference," you can be sure his government has already placed its orders for new battleships and aeroplanes.
A sincere diplomat is like dry water or wooden iron.
Cadres are a key to everything.
We are fifty or a hundred years behind the advanced countries. We must make good this distance in ten years. Either we do it, or they will crush us.
— Said in June 22, 1931, ten years before Operation Barbarossa.

He was an asshole after the war because he had conquered half of Europe and murica had the other half so they became natural enemies. That never would have happened if he really was a strategic retarded dependant on american help like you said.

Idiotstick:
Stalin killed all of the intellectuals, the military leaders, factory heads, anyone who had any brain and backbone.
This is why they had nothing when the Germans invaded. The US supplied everything. Even so, about 4,000.000+ men mass-surrended over and over again when they 'battled' the Germans.

Your lack of an education is too bad, but not unexpected. We'll need cannon fodder again, I suppose. (get your mom to help you look up that term)

what are you doing in the US

kike bolshevik?

shouldnt you be in russia fighting islamic conquest of russia?

30% islamic and growing. schlomo

30% and growing

>personally killed 50 gorillion people
>USSR population still grows
>unlike recent years of liberty by the way
I don't like Stalin, but this propaganda piece about our government killing more people than invading forces is ridiculous.
>inb4: Putin worse than Stalin confirmed t.Merkel

>>Defeated Hitler
Nearly half of the USSR's military equipment was provided by the US and Britain. Stalin's Russia was a complete joke, incapable of defending itself from a bankrupt country with less than 1/3 its population.

historynet.com/did-russia-really-go-it-alone-how-lend-lease-helped-the-soviets-defeat-the-germans.htm

russian empire in 1897 had a pop of 130million

Seems like murica and britain were the shitty strategists if their aid ended up helping what would become their biggest enemy for the next half century bruv

I always knew Stalin was based.

Stalin is a paranoid dumbass, because of whom USSR got so rekt in 1941. Fucking disgrace of a leader.

>Worshiping a dead kike
>While shitposting on a board that hates kikes

> he shits himself and tries to offer Hitler western parts of USSR in exchange for peace
You literaly le pizdobolique, desu.
>manages to win with massive western aid
>massive
Top kek.

Russia lost territory after that census and there were several wars including civil war had quite a bit of casualties. Also Stalin can only be considered to be the head of the state since 1924, after the civil war. Despite shit going on in former Russian empire 1926 census results claim that there were 147 million people living in USSR, at it grows from there during Stalin's reign.

Stalin was clearly redpilled, but he used that knowledge for the benefit of Stalin only.

Is there any proof Stalin killed anyone? Isnt that just nazi and cold war propaganda?

And how exactly redpilled should use his knowledge?

That depends on where your loyalties lie, if you are loyal only to yourself then Stalin is a role-model.

he dindu nuffin

>He would rather help a bunch of ungrateful bastards instead of his own family.