Holy shit can we agree that Rocket Raccoon is the cutest talking animal in a recent movie?

Holy shit can we agree that Rocket Raccoon is the cutest talking animal in a recent movie?

like fuck I don't consider myself a furry but he's so cute.

Post qt rocket Raccoon images

I agree. He is adorable. People who like Groot are inferior

But what if we like both?

Groots CGI was p terrible in this one t b h

I agree, maybe next movie will be better. Rocket obviously stole the spotlight in this one.

Small time compared to dat bunne

8/10 would pet

Groot was way better. Who the fuck would like a raccoon

_ _____ ____ ____ ______

What?! He's clearly superior. Don't call him a raccoon bitch

He's just another dumb meme character, taylor made for reddit

>everything i look at is REDDIT and MEMES

I can relate to him in so many ways ha

Not everything, just dumb marvel flicks. I had the misfortune to watch this in theaters and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky raccoon movie lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

"HE'S SO CUTE THAT IT MAKES ME WANT TO DIE!"

You have lost touch with reality user, please find someone to have relations with. I cant believe one who has even ths faintest sense of love in life would watch this movie in a theater and keep repeating to themselves a mantra that which would prohibit any enjoyment of it for the sake of anons on 4 chan possibly perceiving them as cool. Please get off this site its not too late.

You're a cyber kinetically engineered trash panda?

Yeah he just looked so out of place and weird. If I saw him without context I wouldn't even be able to tell what he was supposed to be. Rocket was much more realistic and believable.

um Rocket has been aorund since 1976 which is wayyy before reddit so tell me how he's reddit

I an grote

>I don't consider myself a furry but
>but

You fucked up.

Woah you're blowing my mind

Wait, you actually talk this way in real life?

I think they both make a good pair. An animal and a tree

Who is the guy in the right?

I think Rocket's actions in the first one were justifiable yeah

Peter quill

This thread doesn't deserve it, but I'll post it anyway.

THICC

Geez are all raccoons that fat? Rocket's gotta be a pretty fit boy

Why

Why does he let Drax pet him here?

Rule 34?

He just lost his best friend

Oh ok I didn't see the first one

What you don't see in most of these images are the horrific scars on his back, the bolts holding his collarbones in place or the almost certainly extensive scars from the shoddy job they did installing his cybernetics. He's very likely in constant pain.

>Good job, Rocket!
>*gives him a big ol' pat on the back*

If you could move around like that wouldn't you?

Who's Taylor?

Only if I can get digits like that

Now that the dust has settled, we cna all agree she is best girl right?

Nah

>he watches the sequel but not the original

Nice

Almost nice

HEY EVERYONE! I'M YOUNDU!

This is some magical Rocket Raccoon stuff..

Impressive

kek. I literally hope they do this in the reboot

ROLLIN AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUND

Can we agree that the dialogue in this movie was FUCKING AWFUL? Seriously, what the fuck were they thinking? DUDE RETRO LMAO and ebin quips are not a replacement for meaningful dialogue, god damn.

They're rebooting Mary Poppins?

She and Drax's scenes were the best part alongside Rocket scenes.

A lot of the jokes are alright but draw themselves out too much, like taserface, Drax laughing, etc. The only jokes I can think of that didn't overstay their welcome was Rocket winking, Drax calling Mantis ugly (it drew on but it was still funny when he started dry heaving), and benis :DDD

It's not so much the jokes, it's the fact that literally every time there's a serious moment happening, they throw in some dumbass joke to ruin the mood

You guys are all beautiful...on the inside

>My mother had an IQ of three and ate her young when they showed minor flu symptoms

When he said this, what was the intended meaning?

Who was the intended audience for this movie? One minute they're cracking jokes that all the little kids laugh at, and the next they're slaughtering goons like animals and making dick jokes. I'm confused.

It's like they went the standard "kids movie but sprinkle some adult humor kids don't understand so the adults can laugh too" but they weren't subtle with the adult humor.

Also this thread has truly been blessed by the digits

That he knows a lot about family tragedy

first, you're a furry
second, fuck you

Does he have a sad scene where he makes a sad face? Maybe he holds his baseball cap and cries

You bet. Being Rocket is suffering.

Every moment? Tell me ehar the joke was between them escaping from the cell and arriving at Ego. That was ten+ minutes of uninterrupted seriousness with scores of mook deaths and only the jump sequence (which wasn't a joke) to lighten the mood.

He cries in the first one, in this one he doesn't cry but gets sad towards the end

He does shed a single tear at the very end. Plus he looks completely broken emotinally a couple of times. Good flick if you want to see Depressed Rocket.

I didn't notice. I did notice him kinda looking up to Quill though, I thought that was cute.

Emily Blunt Poppins

He does. He loves Pete's music, tries to do nice things for him, mimics his behavior and argues with him all the time. The argument can be made thst he stole the batteries just because sempai wasn't noticing him.

>tries to do nice things for him

Like what?

Was it kino?

Raccoons get overweight incredibly easily when kept as pets

This gif made me realize how absurd of a character Rocket is

Fuck Marry Kill

The first scene with them in the movie is literally about Rocket trying to play music because "Quill likes it"

> I don't consider myself a furry
I have bad news for you...

Rocket Raccoon like only male characters
he is gay

Ah right.

Fuck Mantis kill Nebula marry Yondu

Kill Nebula but only because I have to kill one of them
Marry Yondu
Fuck Mantis

Explain Lylla and his dozens of ex-girlfriends then, friendo.

They seriously must have fucked his legs or something to make him as tall as he is. (Canonically he's supposed to be 4')

He was a normal sized raccoon or similar critter. To make him even three feet tall in the movie they had to make him digitigrade instead of plantigrade like a real raccoon. And no one's drawn Rocket four feet tall in the comics in years, official height or not. I've seen him drawn the size of a freaking house cat.

funnest part of the movie

That smile on Yondu's face is my general reaction to that whole sequence

Mantis isn't only best girl in Guardians, but definitely all of Marvel and probably all capeshit.
>tfw no mantis qt 3.14 to caress her antenas and be socially awkward with and make little larva babies with

>I don't consider myself a furry
fag

>That maniacal laughter

Geez Rock

Yondu's having a good time too, it's almost like they are killing mutineers who killed the other half of the crew and tortured a baby. Also, obligatory Rocket lives a pained existence and can only reap joy and catharsis out of hurting others as it is like he is pushing the aforementioned pain onto someone else

trash panda

SHUT THE FUCK UP

ROCKET RACOON IS A HORRIBLE FUCKING CHARACTER

PULLIGN TEH SAME BULLSHIT FORCED EMOTIONAL "HEARTSTRINGS" AS IN THE FIRST FUCKIGN FILM

AS IF (NO FUCKING WAY) THE MOVIE GIVES ZERO SHITS ABOUT ANY FORM OF CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT LET ALONE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT THAT WAS FINISHED IN THE LAST FUCKING MOVIE

>people are sexually attracted to a photorealistic CGI raccoon
fucking nuke this planet already

Yeah, Rocket has problems. He's getting better, though.

Daily reminder that Yondu and Rocket were the best combo team
Rondu > Grocket

I wanna pet racoon!

There is a number greater than zero amount of men and women who have allowed their dogs to fuck them. Apply that to Rocket, who is probably more attractive then the average dog, and you can see how.

YOU'RE MY KIND OF MAN