Other urls found in this thread:

nausea.club/
welcometotwinpeaks.com/countdown/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for:
#AllLynchMatters

first for normies go die plz

in b4 spammer

God tier characters: Sarah and maddy palmer, catherine, josie, s2 donna, sylvia horne, Bobbys mom, nadine, hank, jacques, dick, lana, james, the Asian catherine pretends to be, that recluse laura gave her diary to, Thomas eckhardt, John wheeler

Meh tier: lucy, cooper, Bobby and his dad, big ed, giant and man from another world, old waiter, shelly, mike, evelyn.

Shit tier: andy, pete (worst character in any David Lynch film or tv show), truman, gordon cole, norma, annie, hawk, denise, laura, leo, audra, Ben and Jerry horne, diane, BOB (cringey), Windom earle

The meh tier and shit tier fluctuate on whatever watch through I'm on though.

nice work son

rewatched fwwm
fuck it's good

>fwwm
>good

Maybe if it was actually like the show. It was just uncomfortable trash. Gtfo normie

But where does Albert rank?

Already a thread up

Sup Forums killed Twin Peaks before it's even started
Great job guys

David Lynch is the go-to alternative director who broke into the mainstream multiple times. He IS mainstream.

David Lynch's work isn't some sort of secret club. You're not some sort of genius thinking 'no one else gets it' when 95% of people do.

Normies appreciate Lynch's work at face value, which often times is how Lynch would like you to view his work anyway.

Nobody cares about your 90 page diatribe about what Inland Empire means to you.

>• For a show called Twin Peaks, the first two episodes don’t spend a lot of time there.

>President David Nevins has seen all 18 episodes: "The core of it is Agent Cooper's odyssey back to Twin Peaks."

how?

Everyone kills everything I pretty much black listed all TP stuff on social media because I don't everyone and their mom sperging out about it

>-t. normie who doesn't get it

>General

End yourself. This isn't Game of Thrones. No other show besides that piece of shit and Dr Who get generals.

Sup Forums btfo

>Everyone is suddenly a Lynch fan

Disgusting

twin peaks season 2 then mulholland drive then shitton of patrish kino on nausea.club
WILL ALSO BE STREAMING NEW TP LIVE TOMORROW AT 1AM GMT
B THERE OR B SQUARE
nausea.club/

leave then and please don't come back

Your taste is piss tier mate

Why do you imply that Mainstream can't be good?
Pink Floyd having millions of fans make 'em less good?

Aren't you aware that redditors/normies can't enjoy a show unless they have a general to shipost in?

The video doesnt work

Was this not the most gut-wrenching scene of the entire series?

>I liked it before it was cool

There's a word for you

Nvm I got baited hard

This.

I just hate people who write it off because it doesn't make sense or people who pedestal it as le deep.

It's gonna be in the sister town deer medow and focus on the black and white lodge

>Show becomes relevant again because it's being brought back
>WOW, SO SUDDENLY ITS RELEVANT? WHY IS EVERYONE PRETENDING?!?!?!

You people are fucking retarded, maybe it's being talked about again because it's fucking relevant to talk about it again? THINK.

>WILL ALSO BE STREAMING NEW TP LIVE TOMORROW AT 1AM GMT
thank you based user

I'm saying the opposite, Lynch is great, his '2deep4u fans' however need to remove their head from their asshole.

flash + firefox
i think we're on ep 10 rn?
np

reminder that Episode 8 and 9 of Season 2 are shit and not worthy follow-ups to the masterpiece that was Episode 7

I respectfully disagree.

>flash in 2017

they felt rushed yes, but I still liked them

you have one post to prove you understand lynch's oeuvre or forever know that you are normie and don't get it and never will.

ill be waiting...

Yeah. Lynch is the director that college freshmen taking Film 101 think makes them sound like experts when they talk about him.

Both eps are weak follow ups and the filler starts to seep in but there are good and potentially even classic moments in both,

>That gum you like is going to come back in style
>Freeze frames on everyone's expression
>Giant appears
>MY FATHER.... KILLED ME
>*saxaphone intensifes*

Not to mention Leland's death scene, and the part where Donna visits Leland and Bob is lurking just beneath the surface

This guy gets it.

I haven't seen the series in 3 years. What should I do today before the new episode airs?

FWWM x Missing Pieces Fan Edit

does anyone remember the name of that website that was just a static image of Laura with a countdown to the start of the new series?

But episode 9 was kino. kys

how many hours to the premiere?
it's already after midnight here

thanks lads

tomorrow night mate

>RLM Re:View

>RLM Re:View
garbage. Stop posting it.

Everybody watch the Everett McGill interview.

it was a good video

Not everybody has to loudly proclaim they're a fan of something every second even when it's not relevant. People who do that are just saying so for appearances, and are the biggest faggots of all.

AKA (You)

david lynch more like david kino!
am i right tv'ers! :O

JUST

>the best new face does not have a face

Wait, they're talking about Diane, right?

Why are these threads full of insecure posts like this?

the Jew in the background is too distracting

post modernism/irony doesn't let them enjoy anything

Early candidate for waifu of the year.

bump

false and wrong

and also not true.

You are also wrong.

get on my level fags

Correct.

eat your heart out. Chrysta Bell is mine

stop posting this trying to bait idiit

if FWWM is set a couple of weeks before the series, how come everything's green? it's supposed to be february, right?

she has literally been nude and *that* blurry piece of shit is what you spoiler? god I hate you underage kids.

where will this be streamed

showtime?

I blur it for the element of surprise
not because I think it's too lewd for the forum

whoops, shouldn't have typed forum. Too used to posting that pic on another site

reminder that Pete did literally nothing wrong

she has? sauce?

he was probably wrong to get blackout drunk and get into a fight irl

TP/DL threads used to be really popular a few years ago.

Nothing new here.

Plebs.

I'm an Amanda Seyfried fan, but you literally posted the most flattering picture of her possible in order to compete. Very dishonest!

>mfw people get triggered because their mainstream director has mainstream appeal and is beloved by normies

lmao. who cares dude. Twin Peaks is not a super secret hidden gem. Get a hold of yourselves.

pretty excited for Mama Mia! 2 tbqh

IT'S HAPPENING
A G A I N
G
A
I
N

why

It is a quite the gem though

Want that Bookhouse Boys pin desu.

Id wear that shirt

jesus fucking christ

Guiz this is so awesome XD

I don't live in America but I never get the hate for Hot Topic. they sell meme shit, but at least it's cool meme shit that people would actually want to buy.

>but at least it's cool meme shit that people would actually want to buy.
yeah i can tell youve never been inside of one before lmao

They're awful today but used to be much worse. They used to sell mall-goth and emo culture, now they sell reddit/nerdist culture.

Do you think David cares about all this merch or was it all Showtime?

I know the show is ancient but is it really necessary for the dolls to be massive spoilers?

Cares? I doubt it. Showtime gave him all the money and control he needed over the series.

He'll definitely take extra $$ though.

I agree. It's brilliant and I'm so excited to watch it that I'm considering buying Showtime. I just don't understand the people that get triggered by David Lynch being popular. Of course he's popular.

>i know that the show i ancient
well then why you ask

it's not a spoiler everyone knows Leland goes Super Saiyan in S2.

>i can't wait to get a doll of a corpse of a girl who's been raped and murdered by her own father