That fucking ending. Jesus fucking Christ

that fucking ending. Jesus fucking Christ

daddy no

Is this what it feels like?

does that mean she'll end up getting poisoned by the adamantium too?

no, she only has it in her claws

Dafne Keen is a qt and I wish her success in the future

you never had someone close dying?

Adults, especially adult men. Should at all times be mocked and ridiculed for still watching comic book movies. They are usually always obese or thin as a stick, very weak and frial, and all around the lowest form of human life.

I hope she is in deadpool 3, since jackman won't be

>mourning
>someone close
>hasn't embraced stoicism yet
Stoicism is all about avoiding suffering. How do you avoid suffering because of a loved one passing? Simple: don't have relationships in the first place.

how do you avoid realtionships with family?

>he goes to thanksgiving and christmas
normie filth

free meal

>eats
>implying he doesn't meditate for days on end under a tree to try to reach enlightenment.
normie filth

>getting more and more vumerable
>showing samurai sword in room
>not having him wear suit he was given for.protection then taking the serum whilst in Japanese wolverine armour
>Not showing us prime wolverine in armor taking down enemies being the inspiration that he is to these kids considering the little.nigger carries out yellow costume wolverine figure and numerous comic shots of classic wolverine

How did they not do this? They had numerous legit reasons to put him in the outfit at the end...

I see what you did there

This

Capeshit needs to be laid to rest.

Its really sort of a dumb ending. He gives his life, known to be quickly ending by him, to save the new kids. Its pretty basic comic book 101.

It was a well directed and shot movie, unlike most capeshit. But the hero sacrificing himself for the greater good is not a new theme.

It's almost time. It's all cyclical.

because it wouldve looked dumb as fuck

Fuck off reddit

True, although I did dig Logan's physically deplorable state. One question, why load the clone with adamantium? Especially given its weaker healing factor?

>mouthbreathes and cums over LE EPic superhero in THE BEST ARMOR EVER
>calls others reddit
reddit

Honestly this movie sucked, I'm mad that I paid money to see this garbage

Shitty garbage forced sad ending, tons of plotholes

Terrible movie. Little girl has a bitchy little cunt face. Story is plodding and boring. Lots of unintentional humor, like when the fat black kid is running.

Because they can just make another when it dies. It's a failsafe.

>Die out white people and make room for the non whites!

What did Logan mean by this?

I was so sure that one of the rocks was going to move at the last second implying he actually was still alive. In fact I was so sure that it kind of ruined the ending for me. Marvel has done this shit so many times (Thor 2 and Agent Coulson for example) that I pretty much figure no one will ever die.

Huge Jackedman is DONE with the character. He's too old and has skin cancer.

The only way Wolverine is coming back is with a reboot and new actor.

Patrick Stewart has said he would still play Professor X more though, I'm hoping he turns up in Legion at some point.

sorry but your opinion is shit.

Jesus I just finished watching this, tears were shed, Fucking Charles man

Have relationships but be ready to let go at every moment. C'mon, man. It's entry level phil. You should stick to voicing your shitty opinions on movies only.

Please kill yourself. r/the_donald is open again reddit refugee.