HILLARY GETS DESPERATE

HAHAHAHAHA

Shillary trying to pander yet again to hip and cool millennials.

WARNING: MAY BE BTFO BY THE AUTISM

youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=77LTh9QIhxw
youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sex

>mfw i only know one of the actors

what the fuck

Funded by the Qatari Royal Family

RIP Party of Jackson

The creator of this image has not properly drawn her right hand / skateboard wheel

>mfw that's one more than me

Any clue on any of the producers names?

>expanded voter rights to appeal to lowest of the low

Democrats never change

I ve seen some of them somewhere, but dont know any names.

Jesus fucking christ almighty

I lost my shit when the fat tub of shit starting rapping

>Winner by knock out, ladies and gentlefucks, I give you, Donald, J, Trump!

Half of them are old fucks, 35+, trying to pass as tweens. And i though i bacame immune to cringe.

youtube.com/watch?v=77LTh9QIhxw

ALL HAIL THE NEW QUEEN OF Sup Forums

what the actual fuck... that was so insanely manic and desperate - it's got Jim Jones and Heaven's Gate written all over it! it's unbelievably cold and angry - yet weak and sad at the same time... creepy shit... is this a cry for help? they all seem so lost and helpless

Fucking Oscar Wilde like pottery this is

How did he end up so tiny? I saw him on a news show and he looked like someone put a 14 year old in a suit and pulled a 30 year old hipster mask over his head.

Celebrity endorsements do more harm than good.

Oh no. Maybe the queen of reddit but everything she said was horse shit.

>WHAT WILL THE GOVEMENT DO FOR ME AND MY KIDS. I NEED DEM FREEBIES

MY FUCKING HEADSETS, THE SOUND ITS TOO HIGH

Lemme guess, its this guy

I love seeing these Berntards getting hit hard with reality.

le sweep the cruise missiles and drone strikes under the rug song

CLEAN HOUSE

God dammit was that Peggy hill in there
Hank would be mad
I say we make our own ok Sup Forums pick a song for trump and we'll sing it

YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS DEMOCRATS

Why is that song implying that Hillary is going to bring about great change, that she's going to pull the country out of 8 years of darkness? Do the dems hate Obama?

He would literally kill modern Democrats

At worst Lincoln would call Trump funny

>check it out
>DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB
lmao

This was added to the final frame to make the video 3:22 in length.

-yikes-

What does it mean?

dems don't know what they want and change positions whenever it suits them

>Producde by Bruce (((Cohen)))

Fucking retards don't realize that Trump is trying to protect their right to make shitty pop songs that the Muslims will chop their heads off for making.

downvoted

THIS IS MY REICH SONG
GAS ALL THE KIKES SONG

Serves ya right you boomer bitch

Someone make this parody pls

So other than supporting TPP, blatantly rigging her own nomination, and acting creepy and fake, what are the worst things about Hillary?

Other than what I listed it seems 95%+ of the comments against her are ad hominem attacks or unsubstantiated theories.

>so many fucking women
This is getting out of hand. You can't let this bitch win, america. Watching the convention alone was a disaster. Everywhere I looked, women, and so many of them black. And all this bitches have going as argument for Hillary is that she is a woman.
Every Hillary supporter I have seen on facebook today used 'dark' to describe Trump. These bitches are way too easily manipulated to let them vote.
Clinton must not be POTUS.

>germany
Kek, its still true

Because Dem voters, especially Hill supporters, don't know anything about politics,but they are unhappy with their lives. That's why they always need change and progress.

it means shillary bet $322 dollars against herself and will eventually be banned from Starladder because of it

Her laugh. Honestly. It is pure evil, so menacing. I really can not understand how anyone can see and hear that laugh and not distrust her.

A certain portion of both Dem and Repub voters are stupid sheep. Both sides have plenty of idiots because they're both American political parties.

Democrats always want change, even when it's not needed.

Republicans never want change, even when it's needed.

Those fuckin Mao suits she wears. I don't want 4-8 years of the President dressing like a commie overlord.

Is that the black woman from the Ubisoft conferences?

JUST

like this shit matters

she can't win

>Democrats always want change
>Republicans never want change

>Democrats running Hillary Clinton who promised to change nothing
>Republicans running Donald Trump who promised to change everything

fucking leaf

The fact that she can't say no to a donor, no matter how dodgy and foreign they are.

Not only do these things not matter in reality, but I already kinda mentioned them in my post (acting creepy and fake).

Any more REAL dirt? Or only more ad hominem Republican rhetoric?

I'm trying to convince Bernie bros to not vote for her, I can't do that with empty Republican rhetoric.

Let's be honest. Pre-internet this would've been pretty fucking awesome and not cringy at all. Like people would literally be singing this in their neighborhoods and it would've been the liberal national anthem for years.

That we're blind

I like how the made a commentary on anybody that votes for Shillary right at the start.
>dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

No amount of makeup will win Hillary the presidency. She is falling apart. She isn't appearing on any news shows or anything.

yes, thats Aisha

Has any one noticed that 90% of the people that were in the video, were women? And most of the men are homosexual?

Are these her voters? These people would never vote for Trump.

We should reach out to right winged men to sing a right wing song.

Any one know any right winged actors?

She's right.

The entire strategy of the democrats makes no sense to me. They keep trying to make the party itself feel better and "take the high road", but don't do a damn thing that actually attracts people to them who aren't already there. What are they thinking?

They're appealing to emotion.

Hence why most of the voters is a woman, or a minority.

No she's gonna pull the country out of 8 years of Bush
>XD

But this isn't a decade ago. It's not a near split between both parties with a few in the middle on the fence. Ever since Trump started stirring shit up that no one would talk about, no one cares about that emotional shit anymore.

lyrics sounds more fitting for bernie people desu
like hilary had to fight for any of this lel
what a joke

> No one cares about that emotional shit anymore

Clinton pampers to feminists, equality, the glass ceiling and LGBT. These are her main 'go-to'. All of these things are véry emotion based and not based on facts at all.

This is actually very true and I'm just now realizing it. Most elections are pretty professional and not out there so these emotional moments can be more impactful. Trump has just changed the game, spit on everyone against him, and shoved red pills down the throat of Americans all over.

What the fuck are you on about? The guy doesn't lie to his voters like Clinton does.

Shove down their throats? People are willingly voting for him. The violent Democrats prove this sentiment.

>being an evil person doesn't matter for a presidential candidate
And this is why people deserve the shit they get. Instead of just opening their eyes and making conclusions for themselves, they eat up what the media tells them.

Hillary Clinton is not an argument. You can't just stamp something as ad hominem attack and move on. Ad hominem attacks basing on truths should very well matter, and they do matter, in presidential descisions.

That's that ugly women named sia from the songs such as "accepting pedophilia" played by some midget 10 year old and shia lebuff.

That is probably Hillary under that wig

>by the Eternal

That's fucking badass.

Having a creepy laugh and awkward suits don't automatically disqualify you as a candidate.

What are some shady things she's actually done, and what positions of hers are actually bad for America?
>other than rigging her own election and supporting TPP

>dumb dumb dumb, dududumb dumb dumb dumbdumb dumb dumb dumb dumbdumbdumb dumb dumb dumbdumb dumbdumb dumb dududumb dumb dumb dududumb

She hit the nail on its dumb fucking head

> Hey what are illegal things she's done?
> Besides the actual illegal things she's done :)

3/10. Actually read wikileaks. Tons and tons of emails between the DNC.

>3/10. Actually read wikileaks. Tons and tons of emails between the DNC.
This all amounts to her rigging her own nomination. For the third time, anything else she's done?

Why are niggers so fucking stupid they cant even handle guns

Reread the post. I meant he's forcing red pills on Americans with facts and he has priorities in order.

You know her rigging her own nomination is enough for a life long sentence, right?

Her offering seats to wealthy people is a federal crime. Her rigging her nomination is a federal crime.

Do I need to go on?

You're acting like he's actually forcing people. He's not.

>normie music

There already is enough shit about Hillary out there. If someone really still needs to be convinced that she is evil, they should just accept their ignorance and at least not vote

I already know her rigging her own election is a crime. That's why I don't support her.

For the purposes of convincing others, I want MORE dirt on her. And not just "her suit looks like Mao's suit lol"-tier dirt.

>young people
>attractive people
>hip
>diverse

I'm sure that Hillary's campaign think of themselves this way but the reality is that they're a bunch of frumpy old white women wearing pantsuits and dancing awkwardly

Do your own work

That's what I'm doing right now. I thought you guys knew shit.

FFS if you actually knew more dirt about her you could have just posted it by now.

You're really asking for illegal shit she's done? There's so much people made a fucking movie about it:

youtube.com/watch?v=td2pyyCau30

>eight years of darkness
>obama is darkness

I recognized Avery Jessup. Watched her in WHAS recently and she actually got hotter in the last 20 years, it's fucking unbelievable.

Holy shit that was bad.

Only virgos would not find this adorable and cool.

Thanks for an actual answer, will watch in the near future.

I'm a shill dog wither missle now!!

where are the cripples, retards, and illegals?

This did not happen in the DNC

1:25
Is that Ellen Greene? Seriously, is that Ellen fucking Greene? I can't tell. I haven't seen her in quite some time.

>prove we're all right
>I don't care if anyone else believes

Liberalism in a nutshell.

who?

> Actually defines answers for people

Autism.

Serious answer? Her continued lack of competence when handling any form of government matters and selling out to the highest bidder.
Silly answer: Her crazy eyes.

Yep.