I want to watch a show with superheroes, but turns out there are a lot of them. What's the best one?

I want to watch a show with superheroes, but turns out there are a lot of them. What's the best one?

Flash, of course. Even with how much worse S2 and S3 are compared to S1 it is still leagues above the rest.

Watch Seasons 1 and 2 of Arrow then stop before it makes you hate yourself

True.
Flash. The Flash

Flash S1
Daredevil

Cavanagh and D'Onofrio are excellent

>recommending CW shows instead of Legion, Daredevil and Gotham
plebs out

Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist. Everything that isn't Netflix is garbage. But Cloak & Dagger looks promising.

I watched all seasons. I also watched all seasons of scandal.end my suffering

And by the way i was only talking about Marvel series, because Legion is fucking awesome.

I GOT YOU SENPAI

You like Dark gritty Nolan esq shows thats really good ?

watch Daredevil and the netflix shows ( all them have superp production value and considered the best)
and arrow up untill season 2 finale and drop it there
Gotham is also great if you into batman villans

like campy and super fun shows with jokes and laughs but shitty darma ?

watch The Flash for fun villains and campyness hero (basicly superman done right)
legends of tommorow for time travel shenanigans (firefly meat time travel) and supergirl if you into feminism and want something for your little girl to watch

also agents of shield had really bad start BUT it start getting good at EP 15 and start climbing in Quality every season and Last season is the best capeshit on Television

and thats pretty much it

>scandal

Holy shit that show .. i quite mid the mom plot line and never picked it up again .. i just stopped caring senpai the shit was so god damn boring

What's the consensus on season 3 of The Flash?
It seems to be pretty solid to me but no episodes have stood out as great. At least it's better than season 2.
I hate how all CW shows have this thing where the villain must have his old identity revealed, it ruined Zoom for me and now it's ruined Savitar (who i thought wouldn't have one).

Thanks famalam, that's a good summary

Gotham is dog shit, don't kid yourself

great arguments

Tiger & Bunny

Uhhh iron fist? Lol. There's literally 3 cumulative minutes in the whole show of him using his fist. Not to mention the show sucks.

DAREDEVIL IS THE ONLY GOOD SUPERHERO SHOW ON TV, PLS OP DON'T LET ANYONE TRICK YOU INTO WATCHING THE STUDENT FILMS ON CW, THEY ARE ALL WRITTEN/FILMED/SET DESIGNED LIKE A BAD SITCOM

and no one will blame you if you don't like daredevil s2 that much, it's kinda wonky

Barry "I'm not fast enough" Allen is up against yet another evil speedster. What a surprise.

L E G I O N

Flash S1 > Flash S2 >= Arrow S2 > Arrow S1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rest

>At least it's better than season 2.
dude...

Season 3 is worse than season 2.
I'm quitting the show when they inevitably "revive" iris because the writers don't want the show to have long term consequences

>this taste
I have to respectably disagree user. Even Arrow S1 is better than Flash S1. Shit didn't get good until the midseason finale.

OP I would watch Daredevil, Arrow (S1 ans S2 and then S5 if you aren't burned out) Flash S1, Luke Cage and Legion.

Definitely Hero Corp.

I've only seen S1 of Arrow, but anyone who tells you it's better than dogshit is leading you astray

Flash and Arrow are two of the worst television shows ever made, period, and the shilling for them here boggles my mind

first 4 episodes were great, then it became huge clusterfuck and stuck on a repeat.

this

I don't get it. I want to believe it's all trolls or paid shills but I'm thinking the horrible truth is that Sup Forums really does have incredibly shit taste.

Going off of the most recent seasons of these shows, it's definitely Agents of Shield.

Season 4 is GOAT.

The talkback threads on Sup Forums was the most active threads on all of Sup Forums at the time of the shows airing

The shows aren't bad , people just have a different taste then you user

>I want to watch a show with superheroes

Jesus fucking Christ, think about what you just said. Think really hard about it and consider if this is seriously the direction that you want your life to take.

I mean, the shows are definitely bad. The writing is terrible, the acting is awful and the special effects...well.

However, they're still likeable as hell - in the same way as one might enjoy power rangers or something like that.

>flash> devil> gotham> arrow> iron fist

i disagree on the acting part .. Tom cavanagh is really good ( the dude play 5 characters and all sound completely different)and grant charisma carry the show desu . .. and the special effects is okay for a CW show with limited budget i guess

>Flash and Arrow are two of the worst television shows ever made, period, and the shilling for them here boggles my mind
what this user said.

even smallville was better than the pile of shit that flash is.

>this shit taste
No one said these shows were amazing but come on, Arrow S1 and 2 were great

Just watch Daredevil Season 1. Season 2 is bad, the rest of Marvel Netflix and AoS is forgettable at best, the CW shows are melodramatic garbage

Careful, you'll be downvoted for that opinion.

Agree. Unfortunately most people don't want to watch the first 3 seasons, or more specifically, the first 15 episodes.

Legion was great, I was super impressed

>Camelot humor
No thanks.

Anyone knows where I can get a torrent for the season 2 of Supergirl?

Iris never died, HR killed himself in her place using his transmogrification tech reintroduced in the same episode.

:^)