Who is the weakest Avenger?

Who is the weakest Avenger?

Thor.

guy with the bow or the girl with the glock 26s.

>guy with the bow
Fuck off

Right now?
War Machine

Assuming its about the MCU line-up

>guy with the bow
eat shit

green arrow was based as fuck

Iron Man.

>Everyone else can beat somebody unarmed.
>Tony Stark cannot.

>Hawkeye has exploding arrows, grappling hook arrows, arrows that shoot bullets, taser arrows, ANT arrows, arrows that break up into other arrows and can fire them as fast as bullets and without even looking.
>Black Widow only ever carries tiny little handguns for some reason.

Black Widow is categorically the weakest Avenger.

Until Tony makes him a wheelchair that transforms into a suit of armour.

What is the point of this thread?
Yes, Black Widow is the weakest, she probably can't hold her own against a super powered being, but that doesn't mean she can't kick any non superpowered being's ass six ways from sunday.

ah so she has the power of disbelief and unrealistic battle outcomes?

She was kicking ass pretty hard in the opening sequence of Civil War. Same sequence actually managed to make Falcon look cool as well, pretty surprised.

Rhodey at the moment

Bruce Banner.

Probably Widow but her thing is subterfuge. No one could beat her at that.

Going by the comics, I'm gonna have to say either Mockingbird or Hellcat

In fairness, Tony held his how against Bucky for about four seconds, which is a hell of a lot longer than most people would be able to

user...C. O. M. I. C. S.

So she's the Batman of the team, then.

Currently, Quicksilver, hard for a corpse to outdo anyone

I'm still kinda bummed Quicksilver died so quick. I really liked how Kick-Ass portrayed him (whenever he had the opportunity). I can only think Marvel and Fox struck some kind of deal about Pietro and Wanda, where they each use only one.

In the fight scenes, I ended up liking Falcon the most. He doesn't strictly require shaky cam or extreme closeups like the hand-to-hand guys do, his gear is more interesting than Iron Man or War Machine's, he doesn't twiddle his thumbs offscreen like Vision does, and Wanda is limited to waving her hands around.

Probably actually Falcon. He doesn't have the weakest power set technically but out of all the avengers, he is the least useful overall. Black Widow is one of the world's best spies. Even in combat, her shock things would probably take out Falcon cold.

Flight and ranged recon are pretty useful resources to have.

Hawkeye. Doesn't Black Widow have enhanced strength or something?

Flight and redwing are mu h better then any thing nat has

Not in the MCU.

She's jack of all trades, which means she's stronger at everything than Hawkeye, except aim, since he poured all his points in that.

In Disassembled Cap said he considered Jarvis an Avenger.