twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Doesn't want to learn American English
>Doesn't assimilate
>Thinks Mexico is the greatest country
>Dreams that Mexico could have south west America back

i know american

:/

CHI
>implying mexico won't literally have south-western america back or at the very least have control over it
It's time to learn mexican spanish user. Also do you have any extra tips how to get started with american english? The most useful thing I have found so far is this
guides.library.illinois.edu/ebonics

how was your day? do anything exciting today?

More of the same. I seem to have completely lost my motivation to do things, but it will come back again sooner or later, I think. Doing things doesn't seem to change anything and I always return to square one, that is probably the reason i'm down on motivation. But i'll be forced to try again due to pressure, both internal and external. Maybe something will work out my way at some point.

are you getting ready for christmas?

Not really. We had a decent amount of snow not too long ago which was nice but the rain washed it away again.

i thought you guys constantly had snow during the winter?

wish I was rich so I could afford to travel somewhere although I'm not even sure if it'd help me in any way

That is pretty much the case up north but here in the south this kind of slush season has been pretty common in december for a while now. January is pretty much the only month that is more or less guaranteed to look like winter all the way through these days.

>so I could afford to travel somewhere although I'm not even sure if it'd help me in any way
It doesn't really do much, it's a nice change of pace and you'll see new things and will be more motivated to do things during the day but after it's all said and done things return to normal pretty much immediately.

we got some snow but who knows if we will get anymore
same, more or less i just want to move somewhere new

CHI

?

bump

To add to this pretty much anything starts to feel more or less routine in a few weeks.

even in other countries?

If you stay in the same place then yes. Of course every new city feels a bit different (though you start to notice the similiarities between other cities in the region) and there are new things to see so things still feel new. But if I spent a longer period, say 1 month in anyplace then that would become routine eventually, especially if I didn't go out of my way to go see/do something new everyday which is how things normally work. I adjusted when I went to do my conscription pretty much inside the first month, first few weeks were a bit tough since it's completely different than my normal routine. The things just became routine there. When I worked fixed hours at one point that also became routine quite fast. If you do more or less the same thing everyday it becomes routine.

you're right but i don't think most people take 1 month vacations

>you're right but i don't think most people take 1 month vacations
I was answering to your
>even in other countries?
Question. But yeah things feel new while on vacation. Though the longer you stay in a place the more routine it becomes, i'd say a week or so is when you start to get fairly accustomed to the new envirement, it doesn't become routine just yet but things will no longer feel that new.

did you feel a change in yourself though? like did you wake up with the same mindset as you did back home?

>did you feel a change in yourself though?
No, i've done quite a few things but as I said earlier in the thread I always feel like I come back to square one.
>did you wake up with the same mindset as you did back home?
Also no. I had things to do and I did have more energy to do said things. It did feel good to occasionally do things that are a little out of the way and that I would not usually do. Though this does not apply to social situations since nothing changed, I just had the chance to reconfirm that i'm not very good at it (i'm not really sure what I was expecting). A change of scenery can be refreshing but it's nothing life altering. I said something along those lines before I left but I guess I am a bit disappointed that I was right. Still I think it's good that I did do my trip, atleast I did something else than my current routine for a couple of weeks.

Though doing things pretty much consisted of walking to places, a lot of walking. Quite often I opted to walk to places rather than take the public transport (if it was under a 4 or so km (rougly 3 mile) walk since I usually visited multiple places during the day and walking takes time), it was nice since I also got to see some more local areas.

Am I allowed to post here?

i kind of figure your life wouldn't completely change but i feel like it must of felt as least some what nice to get away from everything for a while
are you a chi?

>but i feel like it must of felt as least some what nice to get away from everything for a while
It did.

Why do Chicanos deny their native heritage in favor for pretending to be white Spaniards?

Come home red man

but we don't do that

Some aren't even aware of their native heritage. You cannot deny American society tries to disassociate the Mexican diaspora from it. The average Chicano probably thinks of himself as "Mexican" but doesn't associate the term with native but larps as a Spaniard

this is very untrue there are a decent amount of CHI's like that but not enough for it to be a problem

What about pochos

theres barely any of them they are still out numbered

Contrary to popular belief most of us are normie tards like the rest of you.
That's only a few retards, most mexicans don't care about that stuff.

why are chicanos nicer than actual mexicans?

on Sup Forums?

never met a chicano irl

what about a real mexican?

yeah, a bunch

Dawg, I haven’t browsed Sup Forums in months and you’re still here shitposting

why is there always a fingolian in these threads?

how where they?
where else would i be
he's a regular