Loki was a woman? Why?

Loki was a woman? Why?

Do you even into Norse mythology?

They have nothing to do with norse mythology :^>

Because he can. Wouldn't you?

Loki also gave birth to a horse.

Didn't he once turn into a horse, got fucked by some stallion and gave a birth to a horse?

Zeus was probably jealous he didn't think of that first.

After Asgard was destroyed, the Asgardians were sort of reincarnated into normal humans, and Thor had to track them down and restore them to their old selves.

Loki stole Sif's vessel because there was no way in the world Thor would have brought him back otherwise.

Zeus prefers to do the dicking not taking it

Because it's Loki.

who cares post more of her.

If I were an immortal trickster god capable of transforming into any race, gender or living creature, I'd be switching it up all the time just to keep things interesting.

>implying the horse that fucked Loki wasn't Big Z himself

Because he is hungry for cocks, why else?
Yes, he turned into a mare not a woman.

A mare is still a female, and he (she) still got pregnant.

First time I saw it I thought it was a young guy with medium hair and then I saw the face closeup.

He took over Sif's body just to fuck with Thor.

Come on Sup Forums, at least read the wikipedia article if you aren't even going to pretend to read comics.

Did Thor want to fuck Lokisif?

That was fucking years ago. Now he just does it because he likes it. He should do it way more often really.

why not?

He's been switching back and forth since then because he can an because the artists would rather draw a hot girl than an old dude or a kid sometimes

>that face
Christ Dautermann

yes

JMS came up with it. JMS also is a sugar daddy to several girls i know because he is a lonely pathetic sack of garbage.

More importantly did Loki want it?

Who wouldn't, have you seen Thor?

Why not, shitlord?

Where the fuck do you think you are? This place isn't called Sup Forumsmblr for nothing.

Fuck that was a good story

I miss the broken horn

what does it mean?

Do you think pre-SW Loki will step back into the 616/8? Or has he been rewritten against his will? Or accepted his fate once again?

Man that ending was so bittersweet.

>Or has he been rewritten against his will? Or accepted his fate once again?
Neither. His most heinous crime so far is putting the All-Mother in a coma, when he had explicit orders to kill her.

If could turn myself into a hot girl I'd be sucking dicks attached to hot guys in minutes.

hmmm, that's a nice cock you got therechad.
and I'm mostly straight

>mostly

>ZeusxLoki
I ship it.

It's how femLoki looked originally. Better that than all prettied up, like in Ewing's book.

Which makes me wonder. Since he's so clearly trying to suck up to tumblr, maybe we should start a shitstorm about him sexualizing femLoki and erasing her true look being an affront to body positivity?

>shapeshifter
>true look

I wish pube beard Loki would fuck right off

It'll be gone by Vote Loki

So she could date up.

>she brought a hammer
>calls it an army
>calls ten people an army

That cancer really is making Jane retarded isn't it?

the fairy counts as twenty

but yes

>LokixDoom
Marvel,i f you want diversity, make it happened

You know, you can suck a dude's dick anyway user. Just get into shape if you want to pull someone decent looking.

no no NO. in norse mythology loki has like 3 kids . none of them are human form which indicates loki was a deviant who screwed animals

1 is a wolf and the other one i remember off the top of my head is a serpent who kills thor during ragnarok. 1 of lokis kids kills thor and is killed by thor double ko style in norse mythology

so the female loki needs some dog sex scenes

>people forget that loki turned himself into a female horse so he could get fucked by a male horse

>then when he gave birth to a demi-god babby horse he named it Sleipnir and gave it to his father, Odin, to ride around on

>probably all as a joke

Most of Loki's kids were with a giant. That includes Fenris and Jormungandr
Hela is one of his kids, and apart from the bony bits she's basically got a human form.
Also he had two perfectly normal children with a normal god

>people forget that Loki only turned into a horse to distract the stallion of a builder so Odin could rip the guy off
>he never intended to get fucked by the horse, but Odin let it happen anyway because he's a huge prick to Loki

It's explicitly stated those kids happen when Loki changed species. Like, Sleipnir explicitly happened from a time Loki changed into a mare because of stupid Norse gods hijinx, and got raped by a stallion.

>It's explicitly stated those kids happen when Loki changed species
Except that's not true

Nah, I don't usually cry tumblr pandering but that's what happened here. Dumbass Loki fans didn't read the comics and praised him for being genderfluid when he was literally just tormenting and stealing a woman's body. At the time he came back as a teen Marvel was in full pandering mode and now we've got Hiddleston Loki.

It's symbolic of Loki's change, that Loki is no longer the same as he once was. Similar, but not the same.

Yeah, I remember that from my mythology class. Man, that is fucked up.

Not only that but Odin took his kid and used it to tale his fatass where ever he pleases.

He also actually turned into a woman when they had to go get Thor's Hammer back from the Trolls. Thor had to settle for drag and pretending to be Freyja.

Still worked on the Trolls though.

If I recall correctly, Loki is actually possessing Sif's body from when Thor had all the Norse god's reincarnate after one of their Ragnarok's. It's part of what led to it floating over some town in the Midwest or something too. So it's not even really his face, so much as an eyebrowless Sif.

I mean, he also looks freaky and eyebrowless because this was before sexy, pretty boy Loki was a thing too, but still.

I'm already invested and ready to spend the shekels.

>that sequence where Doom has a day dream where he and Namor kill Osborn and the Hood while a part of Osborn's Cabal
>chains Emma Frost and Fem!Loki to his throne in sexy slave outfits
>tells Namor while chatting with him the women are "where they belong"
Oh, Doom. Loves to play the "misunderstood, world-saving villain," but he always reverts to type.

Have you actually read Agent of Asgard? Because if you badmouthing that series you should fucking kill yourself.

i guess if you are a straight guy you would turn into a straight woman

>male God is notorious prankster
>occasionally turns into a woman
>this happens a few times in recent comics
>dumb people start to refer to him as "them/they" now

Yes they have.

>really liked Kid Loki and Journey into Mystery
>pretty much everything else Gillen has done has been meh, especially with Loki
Suffering. I should probably check out Agent of Asgard though, that's looked fun from what I've seen.

Agent of Asgard seesaws between fun Loki hijinks and kick in the teeth suffering

And Odin

"Fun" was sort of encompassing both of those things, much like it did for Journey into Mystery.

He turned into a mare, yes but he's also turned into a woman on a few occasions. There is a fantastic part in the Edda where Odin calls him out and tells everyone how loki spent years as a female cowhand on a farm and had kids.
He loves to get fucked.
Loki then says Odin lets to dress as a woman and practices women's magic

Why the fuck not a trickster god it's fucking Loki he probably gender bent himself more then any other god that wasent focused on it

>reading SJW pandering garbage
>ever
I haven't read a Marvel comic in years and anyone that has doesn't deserve to post on Sup Forums. The only comics that have been worth reading for years now has been based DC. The only people who haven't given in to the liberal agenda.

>he's so clearly trying to suck up to tumbl
The only people that Ewing panders to are diehard continuityfags.

I don't know, why did he fuck a horse and give birth to Odins mount? Loki gets up to some kinky shit mate.

>He also actually turned into a woman when they had to go get Thor's Hammer back from the Trolls
No he didn't
Can't beat the cock man

Lady Loki is my fetish.

>over some town in the Midwest or something
Have you actually read any of the Thor comics you're talking about or are you just reciting some shit you skimmed on wikipedia once while prepping for the latest MCU movie in case your friends asked you some questions about "the comics"?

>JMS also is a sugar daddy to several girls i know
How can you just drop this and not elaborate.

But that'd be gay, and I'm not gay.

>One morning mighty Thor woke to find that his hammer, Mjollnir, was missing. He woke all of the other gods and goddesses asking if they had seen his hammer, but none of them had, and became quite upset to hear that Mjollnir was missing. Mjollnir was the most powerful weapon that the gods posessed, and if their enemies heard that Mjollnir was missing then they might attack, and the gods would be powerless against them. Loki, the trickster god, had an idea about who had stolen Mjollnir, so he turned himself into a falcon and flew off to find Thrym, the king of the giants. When Loki found Thrym, the giant confessed that it was indeed him that had stolen the hammer while Thor slept. Thrym also said that he had hidden it in a place where no one could find it, and he would not return Mjollnir until Freyja, the most beautiful of all the the goddesses, was made his bride. Loki flew off to tell the gods the bad news. They debated and argued, but they came to the conclusion that Freyja must become Thrym's wife so that the hammer would be return. Freyja and the other gods started preparing for Freyja's wedding when the god Heimdall came up with an idea: Dress mighty Thor up in Freyja's clothing and send him to marry Thrym. Thor didn't like the idea of dressing up like a woman, but his disliked the idea of beautiful Freyja becoming Thrym's bride even more, so he reluctantly agreed. Thor, dressed as a bride, was accompanied by his "handmaiden" Loki to Thrym's castle. When Thor and Loki arrived, Thrym welcomed them in, and held a feast in their honour. Thor ate and entire ox, a net full of salmon, and six barrels of mead by himself, and when Thrym asked Loki why the "maiden" was eating so much Loki replied that she had not eaten for a week in anticipation of the wedding and was famished. Thinking that "Freyja" was really in love with him he decided to give her a kiss. Thrym lifted her vail and prepared to kiss his bride when he caught sight of her red eyes.

Alarmed, he asked Loki why his bride's eyes looked the way that they did. Smoothly Loki replied that she had not slept for a week either, and would be fine once she had had a chance to rest. Dim-witted Thrym accepted this and decided to make his bride wait no longer for the wedding. Fetching Mjollnir and holding it aloft he prepared to bless the union when Thor could take it no longer. He ripped off his bridal clothes, grabbed his hammer, and beat all of the giants to death with it, starting with Thrym.
Feels white, man

Doesn't say that Loki dressed up as well, yeah it does say "handmaiden" but can't that also reefer to as a servant to a female master?

no

Man, Loki is just fucking around in that series. Probably spends his off hours drinking with Verity.

I didn't read the ones leading up the the Osborn invasion of Asgard that would be relevant to where it was floating and Loki possessing Sif, no.

Oh wait, I did read the ones about BILL SON OF BILLS. Those were neat. But it's been awhile, man. I doubt anyone does what you're some how afraid of them doing anyway. Do seriously think normalfags are surfing the Marvel wiki so they can posture on fucking Sup Forums? I find the fake nerd girl thing hard enough to believe even though I've seen that shit myself (Seriously? Nerds thinking girls pretend to like nerd things to get their attention? That sounds like exactly the sort of nonsense nerds would want to believe). The MCU Thor certainly wouldn't have encouraged me to check out the comics, I can tell you that much. And none of my friends have any interest in cape comics either.

I was just never much into Thor until recently. I think I ended up coming to it because I was reading through all the Thunderbolts comics and I got up to Dark Reign. I don't remember when I had to go checking for what was going on with Loki and Asgard at the time, but it would've been through that. And yes, it would've been the dreaded wikis. Then I went looking for other stuff around it, probably saw some pages on the Bill subplot somewhere and decided to check that out. Got into Journey into Mystery so I checked out the circumstances behind Loki's set up of his death and resurrection.

It was a weird journey I barely recall, user. Don't go bitching at people who don't remember everything about every comic ever. I was just trying to add to the discussion by mentioning why this particular Female Loki isn't actually Loki shape shifting, but some possession bullshit going on at the time. I'm sorry I didn't read through the entire run before wanting to mention a bit of trivia I'd learned.

Well I don't remember him cross-dressing in the Valhalla comics.

hot...what comic is this?

>JMS came up with it.

No he didn't actually. We know now it was Bendis's idea that JMS was forced to execute.

Does Marvel?
>Thor is Blonde
>Loki isn't
>laufey is a guy
>where are Odin's Ravens?

>>where are Odin's Ravens?
>>loki/thors aspect

one is a shapeshifter the other is actually melded with donald blake (who was blonde)

those are actually around all the time whenever odin appears.

do you only watch the movies or something?

Thor is a redhead. Thor in comics is Thor 2.0 after the ragnarok 2016 years ago.
Odin is actually mostly the old Thor merged with some of the other gods that were leftover.

So you're saying Odin doesn't really have thought and memory anymore.

Why not? Loki is the shape-shifting trickster god, after all.

as you wish

where is this from?

>where are Odin's Ravens?
They appear all the time.

Good that someone is fine with Elba.

Do the world a favor and drink a whole gallon of bleach.

Mostly to troll Thor.
That's basically why Loki does anything at all, honestly.

There is an actual business reason why they make those changes. Copyright law has Thor with red hair in the public domain. But blonde-haired Thor is clearly a Marvel character, so it enjoys copyright protection.

>DC