Underrated masterpieces

Underrated masterpieces

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7b20GjSAFY
blu-ray.com/news/?id=19501
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Say what the movie is so we don't have to reverse image search you fucking buffoon.

You know exactly what you're doing when you post shit without a title.

Would have been better if JLo got naked.

Actually don't post it... it looks like pure trash and no one gives a shit about your thread.

Fuck off salty faggot
You're right, the funny thing was hardly anybody saw it though

This poster got btfo because I also am not going to post the name of the movie

Bump

dissected horses on display are my thing. fuck the plebs.

The movie is "The Cell"

Problem Child 2

NO NO FUCK YOUUU

You first OP

The Cell

The Fall is also a masterpiece

The Fall was excellent.
The Cell was ruined by the stupid plot and Jennifer Lopez being a terrible actress. The scenes inside the guy's head were well done though.

I also nominate Birth, which is never mentioned unfortunately even in the /ss/ threads, where it is most relevant

>Best Spielberg
>John Williams' best work

I never sawed this. It look so gay

Love that movie.

Try "What Dreams May Come".

>he's never jacked it to Julia Roberts as Tinkerbell
What a fag.

I don't know what it is with Tarsem Singh movies and me. Whenever I see frames from them I get super excited to see them, and while the art direction is always 10/10 the movies themselves just don't resonate with me.
If you look at a Bresson movie like Pickpocket everything is super simple, but even something as little as the way a hand reaches towards something has all the emotion in the world. Tarsem movies look stunning and flawless and they make me feel nothing. I've rewatched a few a couple times because when I see stills I want to give them another chance, but every time they disappoint.

Not really a masterpiece but i think it's underrated.

Nope.
This is appropriately rated.

Fucking love this movie but i haven't seen it in over 20 years, and don't think i will, in case it doesn't hold up.
It used to be on ABC every few months and i watched every time.

There's a reason she never worked with Spielberg again - she was a total bitch.

Still holds up overall especially Hoskins and Hoffman's performances that I never really noticed back in the day. The soundtrack alone makes it worth watching desu. Williams getting his Prokofiev on is fucking great.

youtube.com/watch?v=W7b20GjSAFY

?

I'd like to see more movies about people with super powers who would use them in self-serving ways but not go full super-villain either.

You! You! The Boo Box.

I will never understand why no one gives this movie any credit, it's fucking amazing.

I don't know if it's underrated but at least Overlooked. Kind of out-Shined by King's other movies like Green Mile and The Shawshank Redemption.

What Opera is this senpai.

Spawn the movie was pretty great.

Michael Jay White is criminally underrated.

Nah I wouldn't say so. Everyone I knew growing up had seen this movie but me. It's damn good stuff. Unfortunately it's one of those things where the original story is better. THOUGH I will say giving Gordie the gun instead of Chris, as what happens in the novel, was a massive improvement.

George C. Scott and Brad Dourif made it so.

LMAO

why is katt williams on the episode 1 poster

Fucking critics

>Spawn
I liked this movie when i was a kid. My mother wouldn't let me watch it in theaters. Still watched it when it was on HBO it came on same with Spawn TV show.

I think it's about time for Spawn to come back! SPAWN 2018!

Best Cameron.
It's finally coming out on BluRay this year.

>"We've done a wet-gate 4K scan of the original negative, and it's going to look insanely good. We're going to do an authoring pass in the DI for Blu-ray and HDR at the same time"

blu-ray.com/news/?id=19501

Sup Forums has not seen this

This is top 3 Arnold.

Fuck critics.

Arnold, the reality jumping, dancing with movie logic is great, and just about all the performances were great.

The kid is so fucking awful that even as I kid I thought the junkie who cuffed him to the toilet was the coolest motherfucker in the universe just because he slapped the kid around and got him to shut the fuck up for a bit.

Fuck yeah!
This movie was ahead of it's time. The way it plays with tropes was META before meta was memefied.
That thing with Sly playing the terminator and Arnold's character meeting Arnold the actor was so great.

>The kid is so fucking awful
I don't remember the kid being that bad, but i haven't watched it in a long time.

I'm gonna rewatch it.

And it had two great villans

every other line or shot is either the kid saying something or reacting to something.

For some reason this is never discussed on Sup Forums.

its a piece of shit movie with garbage script and god tier visuals, thats all

Was he a one hit wonder?

Vincent donofrio is underrated as fuck and i love this movie. jlo doesnt even ruin it

Fight me.

Fuck you I considered it good

>The Fall
This that movie is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucking boring.

I will fight you man, that movie is just visuals

How the fuck have we gotten to a point already where doing an image search is to much of a fucking task to go through to figure something out?

The Fall is a good movie, it's about dirty immigrants abusing their children.

Which was the hit?

its pretty good, but holy shit is it excruciating to look at today. the CGI is probably the worst ive ever seen in any movie

The Fall

So no hits.
Because that movie is still soooooooooo boooooooooooooring

Dat OST though, completely god tier.

Pure wolfkino.

Wait
Is that the mask of our greatest ally mastema?

quebec produces a lot of great, underrated movies. i guess french movies dont have as much mass appeal as english ones

>just visuals

Film is a visual medium and the entire movie is metaphors. If that doesn't tickle your pickle then go watch Transformers 9.

>Film is a visual medium
cant make a movie based on visuals alone. if the script/acting are dogshit, then the movie is dogshit, no matter how pretty it looks.

The cgi sucked then