I never thought I'd say this but I think I'm really becoming a #chump4trump

I never thought I'd say this but I think I'm really becoming a #chump4trump

This Islamic terrorism shit is getting real and I don't think Hill can stop it. I used to consider myself a liberal but liberals are just going fucking crazy. Or maybe they've always been crazy and I'm just an idiot.

So tell my why I should vote for Trump, Sup Forums. I think it's either him or no vote for me at this point.

Other urls found in this thread:

sessions.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=news-releases&id=10240D21-0638-450C-8969-75119DAF6515
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love when he does that with his hands. I'm actually masturbating to that pic right now...

if you watch Bill Clinton's 95/96 state of the union address his comments on immigration sound just like Trump does today. liberals have gone full retard just to set themselves apart since they are running out of things to virtue signal about.

Vote Trump for me OP. For every citizen of the world who cannot vote for a Trump led America. You have the opportunity to really effect a change in the world. Isn't that enough.

Also lefty tears are delicious, get used to them and they will sustain you.

You shouldn't vote for him. He's a complete idiot.

>not that it matters who you vote for in the excited states

Ok... welcome. There is a thread called Trump General. Are you red pilled on race? What about the Jews?

I already know that blacks are violent, stupid, and not to be trusted thanks to the time I spent working as a pizza guy.

I also know that Sup Forums blames the Jews for just about all of the world's woes. A lot of it is overreaction or memes but a lot of it has validity and I do acknowledge that many if not most major corporations and news/media organizations are run mostly by Jewish persons.

#notallmuslims

>it's overreaction to connect the people funding every major issue in the world with the occurence of those issues
What?
Is this bait? Well done, if it is. I genuinely believe you mean what you said with about 95% accuracy.

Educate me then, nigger

Vote for him. Give it four years. If you're still liberal, the Dems may have had time to clean out some skeletons and you'll have someone worth voting for who's gotten the party out of the clouds. Politically our system is designed to be a slow battle, so Trump would need a lot of his grander policies to run two terms. So you can guarantee that the Muslim ban will happen and you'll be protected with that, but if you're unsure about larger healthcare reform, or tax plans or changes in law that would be beyond the scope of presidential order, then you've got time to get the things you want and decide from there.

Consider it a pragmatic decision in a time of crisis. Right now the Dems are in a social crisis and cannot handle the Islamist situation. They need the cold water of a Trump presidency and the rollout of the European Terrorism to wake them up. Best case scenario for you as a liberal, your biggest issues get resolved, your party gets enough time to sort itself out and address the problems of today and you can believe in the Dems again. Worst case, you start to like Trump's politics more and you join us on the Right. You have nothing to lose but a violent decline through Hillary and a party not ready to face facts about the culture war. We'll welcome you to the fight, even if you are a foul-weather friend.

Welcome to sanity, my friend! You arent a complete idiot. The Democrat Party lost any semblance of reasonableness somewhere in GW's Presidency.

The Bushes and their neocon allies are almost all purged out of the Republican Party by now, so take another look at our party, you may like what you find.

Wait for the debates if you're in the fence. I predict a landslide victory for Trump once people hear him, not just clips the media uses to further the leftwing agenda

Verified bait, nevermind.
Pretty weak followup, but nearly perfect first post setup. Next time just leave trusting retards like me hanging instead of baiting for more responses and it will be absolute 10/10 bait.
Really got me good on that first one, great work.

Its fun on this side. The best part is you don't have to give up any sensible policies from the left. We keep the safety nets and are working to solve the same problems albeit in a different way.

All you have to do is post some links. I'll read the shit. Until then I'm just going to believe that jews are mostly harmless except for Isreal, which is constantly making everything worse in the middle east.

Its like he's jerking one guy off and sucking off another.

>him or no vote

Then vote?

Trump is an isolationist, he's not serious about fighting Islamism.

Choose one:
>carpet bombing them
>not serious

Choose one:
>isolationist
>tariffs

Choose one:
>Not inbred
>British

Bullshit you shill. If you let terrorists effect your vote in favor of an inexperienced hack like Trump you're a fool.

Explain why I should vote for Hillary.

Shills calling other people shills..it has become the fucking shillception.

Best way to avoid terrorist attacks is to not let Muslims in

Because under Trump the GOP represents a very diverse group of voters, off the top of my head there's a murderer, a former olympian, a transexual, a former woman of the year, and that's just Bruce Jenner.

I had no idea that they were so progressive. That appeals to me as a liberal.

>I think it's either him or no vote for me at this point.
At least say it's between him and Green/Libertarian

No Vote makes No Sense

You cunts have got massive massive expectations on this fag.
Say Trump wins.
Congress fucks Trump and whatever plans he has ( which he hasn't really stipulated or elaborated on other than vague shit )
Right wing Sup Forums fags get full on butt fucked disappointed and lose all faith.
> tipping political and societal collapse and further polarisation and potential unrest in America.
> tipping Hillary will disappoint Dems in same way if she wins.
So either way you'll get a prez that can't deliver, a society that feels betrayed and a potential collapse and insurrection.

Jews ARE mostly harmless, but you have to understand what makes them harmful in the first place. As a wanderer culture, whether by Torah command or response to new environment or just temperment, Jews are exceptionally nepotistic. The in-group mentality is strength I wish most nationalist movements had, people work with each other, they stick together on principle, they have children FOR the group. Except that in-group mentality means interactions with the countrymen they live with is always as the outer. Malice is reserved for the worst, but most just see themselves as an island in a sea of others. Usually that just plays out in minor irritating but harmless ways. Jews hire jews, they tease outsider kids, they feel disconnected from their 'goy' neighbors. It's when that isolationism has power that it grows into a problem.

When you have money and power, you don't have to worry about the little things. The day to day troubles give way to introspection, and that grows in the isolationism. Degenerate behaviors and political extremism grow in those communities, combined with a more extreme hate for 'goys'. Those gilded few are the self-appointed fixers of the world, and become the Bavarian Soviets, or the Media Giants that promote racemixing and de-culture-ifying. United nationals are now part of that threat, and bluepilled lesser jews buy it too since the Nazis wouldn't see the difference of Jewish groups. A threat on one group is a threat on all groups.

Whatever way to get to it, the JQ will be solved by making layman jews see themselves as Americans, or Whites, BEFORE their Jewishness. Then the isolationism of the tribe and the power can be dismantled or restructured, and shaped to no longer become a cultural threat.

tl;dr Jews are harmless, but their culture makes them harmful, so cutting off the head won't end this, you have to change the culture itself. Welcome to the Culture Wars, now you know how the Ziggurut in the Sky works.

In my opinion, it makes less sense to vote for someone who isn't a dem or rep. You might as well just not go if you're voting for someone else. If that's an immature view, please explain how it is beneficial to vote for someone with no real chance of winning.

Because she would be our first women president. Be on the right side of history and help her break the glass ceiling that is holding women back. Trump is just a bigot, don't vote for him.

Pick one
>Hillary
>WW3

>Trump
>Hillary

I don't want any more shitskins coming here from Africa or the mid east.
Elect Trump so Hillary doesn't bomb more countries and give them the excuse to flood into Europe.
Ty.

If a third party gets enough votes then they get let into the debates next election. Which means that next election they might actually stand a chance.

As a Leaf, I'm proud to come from a 3-party Democracy.

>I don't think Hill can stop it

She will only make the problem worse.

Look, I'm an old fag. I'm actually 43. I'm also a life long Democrat.

But the thing is, whenever you're fighting a war you NEED a REPUBLICAN in the white house. We all know they're all gun toting lunatics.

They also know how to fight wars. It's just the way it is. Democrats cannot fight wars. They're terrible at it.

Vote Trump as if your life depended on it. Because it does.

Hilldog wants war with Russia over Syria. AKA fight for a bunch of goat fuckers against Assad and keep the migrants pouring into Europe. Liberals have become the anti-white party mate. Vote Trump.

Putin will bomb regardless so you Brit fags can't win.
> thank fuck my country has a big motherfucking mote.

She also wants war with Iran.

Which will be like hitting a bee hive with a stick. If you think Islamic terrorism was bad before now, just wait until the war with Iran.

Thanks for an actual answer

America has to stop helping the rebels.
They're just Islamists in other guises and full on jihadis.
Let Russia and Assad win to restore order and hopefully the refugees may want to go home and rebuild.
Helping jihadis like you are now will just make it worse.
Shitstains need dictators not democracy. It's in their blood.

I find myself incorporating it into my regular gestures. It really gives the impression that you know what you're talking about.

did you watch the DNC earlier today? it's a marble ceiling now

>migrants pouring into europe
And she's already made plans to resettle half a million in the states during the first year of her reign
sessions.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=news-releases&id=10240D21-0638-450C-8969-75119DAF6515

They weren't always crazy. They just have the ego's of maniacs who can't entertain the possibility that they may be wrong on certain things.
So it was extremely easy to take advantage of them and hijack their cause and use it against them.

They're absolute in their beliefs and that was what contributed to their downfall. So absolute they claim media corruption but worship and obey everything the media tells them to do.