Movie centered around teenagers

>Movie centered around teenagers.
>Actors portraying them are in their mid-late 20's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R_CulXfKuGY
youtube.com/watch?v=x1tv-hFjg3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Percy Jackson.

>guy has the power to stop time
>doesnt rape

Only one of them is black, so 1/3rd rape.

Who's the oldest person to play a teenager?

This movie came out when I was in first grade, and I would always daydream about having the watch and using it to stop time to play with the girl's belly button.

Child labor laws

I would impregnate every female on the planet as a prank.

to be fair, if the watch in the movie actually allowed you to step outside of construct of spacetime, consent would no longer exist. if you stepped outside of the boundaries of spacetime, "raped" someone, and then reentered the boundaries, the rape never actually happened to the person in question.

Are you me?

youtube.com/watch?v=R_CulXfKuGY

Andrea Zuckerman

This doesn't bother me and it doesn't bother anyone that actually enjoys the medium. It's called suspension of disbelief you dumb film embryo. You know what people are doing in movies right? They are being paid to play pretend.

Does it take you out of the movie when you realize a scifi movie wasn't actually filmed on a space ship, you sick fuck? Does it make you upset watching your precious little capeshit because people in real life don't have super powers? What a dumb faggot you are.

>OMG WHY IS A 25 YEAR OLD PLAYING A 17 YEAR OLD?!?!??!?!?!?! HOW TERRIBLE!

Who fucking cares. Grow up and watch more film you fucking brainlet.

Literally has its own ehentai tag

>tfw to smart too rape

>HURR

So you wouldn't mind if I cast a huge buck nigger to play your mom? I mean, "you can just suspend your disbelief, it doesn't matter if the actor looks nothing at all like the character :^)"

youtube.com/watch?v=x1tv-hFjg3A

No I wouldn't care as long as the nigger is a good actor. That was a dumb post on your part. These are people playing pretend. It's not as serious as you seem to think.

This.

>DURR

Yeah sure you wouldn't care, fuck off you clown.

It's because 99% of all child actors (Under 18) are terrible and undirectable, and also awkward-looking.

Even most of Sup Forums's waifus (Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, Margot Robbie) looked awkward in high school.

>if the watch in the movie actually allowed you to step outside of construct of spacetime,

it doesn't. It only slows down time.

>if you don't get caught then you did nothing wrong!

Yeah, that's not how it works.

it's not about getting caught, the rape just never actually happens if you are existing within spacetime.

This movie spawned thousands of fetishes.

What kind?

Yeah, no, it does. Just because you can stop time, that doesn't mean nothing you do happens. That's just a retarded non sequitur.

CAUSE I'M IN TOO DEEP AND I'M TRYING TO KEEP

Believe it or not not every single one of us is an alt-right manbaby.

Explain how something outside the fabric of spacetime happens.

Are you still arguing this? You're a fucking retard. It appears to happen instantaneously to those in regular time, but it still /happens/. Otherwise, the character in the movie would just vanish when he stopped time because HURR U KANT XSST OOTSID TOME!!11!

I read this as cock stoppers

>It's called suspension of disbelief

Suspension of disbelief is when you'd never even think of something that you would in real life not intentionally trying to ignore something in your face.

>Movie centered around high school students
>some are the right age, others look old enough to be their parents

Dopey cunt.

it should have been molly ringwald and the nerd and bender and the freak.

the nerd would go on to earn good money and keep his trophy wife, bender and the freak would have kids before leaving highschool and perpetuate their own cycle of depravity and the jock would end up alone in a bar telling people about how he used to be good at wrestling and would probably end up coaching at the school and molesting kids in the shower.