I saw this floating around British twitter and all the comments are "fuck white people" etc...

I saw this floating around British twitter and all the comments are "fuck white people" etc...but I don't even understand the video. They say "this is the national anthem of Syria" and I can tell it's a joke but I don't know the song. Anyone know what it is?

>twitter.com/lamb_karahi/status/757680250461577216

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those butthurt replies kek

The song is called runaway by galantis by the way

I know what I'm doing on Sup Forums

Fuck White people, how dare their corrupt government let us into their countries and make fun of us when we don't leave?!

Thanks.

Well, they are scum, to be fair. Stupid, ignorant, hedonistic children, emblematic of a broken generation. Not that the knuckle-draggers responding on Twitter are any better.

fucking normies

Kek

Go tell a Syrian refugee that he/she is a coward, fleeing from a war in the homeland.

You'll get hilarious results

What happens

>highest comment
>"i want them all to drown"
>by an afghani mudnigger

How could I tell a girl? they're all back in syria doing the fighting while the men line up for gibs in germoney

Jokes on him white people can swim.

Majority of them lower their head and have the sad puppy face, and some of them try to bring excuses like "there is no good faction out there to die for".

They deserve to be humiliated for being cowards. And I like their reaction when I confront these scum on the streets. Once when I'm eating my dürüm on the street vendor, three syrians with threatening manner asked money from me. I told them that they are in the military age and should be defending their homes instead of begging for food in Turkey.

All three could beat me, but they simply tuck tail and run.

Based roach ?

Your lucky because your probably muslim, you can get away with calling other muslims on their shit.

kek

Really makes you think.

The irony of modern days is that the progressives always used to make satire about the right using deception and exaggeration. Now the younger generations of right-wingers are bashing reality into their feeble minds to the point they had to come up with all this politically correct shit like safespaces and trigger warnings.

rly mks u toink

those people are scum though, they are all the type of faggot who would run away if their country was invaded. they have no right to make fun of anyone else for being a coward.

really, anyone who isn't prepared to do what is neccessary can't criticize, why do you think the left supports those syrians bailing on their country in it's hour of need? they say in the same breath that they will leave if x is elected.

>Young people are now telling other young people to stop being degenerate and think of their future
>Young people now advocate having a family, being righteous and obeying law
What the fuck happened to the world?
When did the "YOU'RE YOUNG SO HAVE FUN" turn into "YOU'RE YOUNG SO SAVE YOUR GOD DAMN COUNTRY FROM LEFTISTS"?

Kekus maximus

Muzzies are cowards

American Fraternities/Sororities are cancer but at least they vote Republican

>growing up
>right is authoritarian
>left is liberal
>be adult
>left is now authoritarian marxists
>rights are now liberals trying to bring freedom to the people
>about 30%-60% of people have not really looked closer at politics in over 20 years
>so they go and vote, not for the current party. But for the party 20 years ago.
>institutions for freedom and rights are on the highroad to becomming that which they originally were created to prevent

Syrians just can't hack the banter.

You are one of the few good Roaches, even though you eat weird paki food from the street.

lel based turkmin

>priest gets beheaded
>muslims are homicidal-tier outraged by fireman sam and a man cracking a joke on a boat
the repatriations can't start soon enough

That is pretty fucked up but ... SO TRUE

Its their country... if they choose to fuck it all up then thats their fault...

Galantis is pretty dope. And introducing that song as the national anthem of Syria is pretty funny. I wouldn't be mad if they introduced "Hamburger in Paradise" as the national anthem of America, it's only bantz.

>Spread it like peanut butter jelly

>S

want pictures and videos of refugees going around with better phones than you and I have, better digit in a bank account than we have?
Them having a talk with an interviewer that they all actually have money, laughingly say that they didn't get here cost free and here are better opportunities?
Go back to /l/eddit, here you don't ger moral good boy points or tendies.

About the time where the world went to shit because Mohammed is now killing people en mass
Kids can't afford to fuck around anymore. You can't stay out late otherwise Tyrone will fuck you up whitey. You can't go to church anymore because someone will come in and cut your head off. You can't be smart in school if your black because you will get made fun of for acting like whitey. Kids these days have to grow up quicker because the consequences of actions have much deeper implications then that of 50 years ago. Dark times are here and it ain't getting any brighter

National anthem thread?

already has mine, so I guess I can start with Australia

youtube.com/watch?v=XfR9iY5y94s

>the left
>have a grievance
>LOL I HOPE YOU LITERALLY DIE LOL
>the
>""""""""left""""""""

another peaceful moderate muslim

pretty funny desu
people need to lighten up

are you retarded? i'm saying that those fleeing their country are fucking cowards but people who would also flee their country when they should stay and fight have no right to talk shit.

just because these worms from syria decided to tuck tail and run doesn't make anyone who hasn't been in that situation superior. we both know that deep down, the shallow people dancing to shitty chart music on that boat would make the same choice as the monkeys invading europe.

when the time comes, you need to stay and fucking fight because if you don't then who will?

wtf i love roaches now

more rapefugee stories please

there are two possibilities in this situation
1. You are defending people, just to be a social justice warrior
2.You are hating the lowlifes that party and syrians equally and have not lost your way through media manipulation, that the muslims are the only enemies and have your values still intact.
How long have you been here?

Nice

This. They don't even get or care about the joke.

Well done, lad.

Once again Brittish bants is too much to handle.

that's pretty funny

based my friend

You're alright roach, you're alright