KIMOTA!

KIMOTA!

Other urls found in this thread:

1024img.com/torrent/1659574648/the plete miracleman by alan moore (1440 px) (miraclescans ltd) cbr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Get on board Sup Forumsmrades

Alright, now that the origin of MM and Moore's salt with Marvel and DC has been explained, let's get onto the story

>phew lad

A bit of background, you know for the anons who didn't live when all this was going down. Never hurts right?

Thus ends the happy stuff. Now on to the dark deconstruction of Miracleman and his entire mythology!

Here on Huenistan we just finished the Moore run this month. Next month is Miracleman Annual, and then I guess we're going for the Gaiman run. Can't wait to read it.

Good to know user. It's always nice having someone enjoy some of Moore's other works. Unfortunately, I only have Moore's run at hand at the moment, so that's all this story time's going to cover. Still, if you want to stick around, then please do.

Fuck, forgot image.

FULL SERIES HERE:

CONTAINS ORIGINAL SCANS AND MARVEL DIGITALS IN THEIR RESPECTIVE APPROPRIATE SECTIONS.

>quality non-recolored Eclipse version

Where the fuck did you get this?

Thanks for the link user. Time to extend this story time and give more Anons the taste of Miracleman that they deserve.

The answer to that user is that I searched the internet. If I can, I'll give the link to you.

To the user who was interested in the Scans.

1024img.com/torrent/1659574648/the plete miracleman by alan moore (1440 px) (miraclescans ltd) cbr

Speaking of Scans by the way, does anyone have the original Marvelman stuff?

If there is one thing I can say about Moore is that he doesn't make killing a non-issue in his book. I mean now a days, Sabretooth or someone like him can slaughter a whole bunch of people and it can be cracked as a joke.

In Moore's work though, he shows the horror of violence and how twisted an individual would have to be to either engage in it or ignore it.

You've fucked up son. Fucked up royally.

Here comes a better Jackson Fury then the one we have now.

Can someone please bump this thread? Just so some more anons can continue reading Miracle Man?

No fuck you

Sup Forums told me the Golden Age wasn't very good but I disagree.

Sorry, image might be a bit shitty, but I had to compress it because Sup Forums is a pain in the ass