S.C.O.O.B.y-Doo

S.C.O.O.B. is currently set for a September 21, 2018, release. Any hopes? Any fears? and no, they haven't retracted the "HB Cinematic Universe" thing yet... Confused? Here, HAVE SOME LITERATURE! screencrush.com/scooby-doo-reboot-hanna-barbera-universe/ Also, Scooby Doo thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=776rvGHfzuM
youtube.com/watch?v=b6ubNqkhfVU
youtube.com/watch?v=Da1CjGTFgoY
youtube.com/watch?v=6juEOmOaYVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the story behind this image?

How many Scooby doo shows they're going to make? They already lost the feeling of the original.

youtube.com/watch?v=776rvGHfzuM

>reboot that would give a newer, hipper edge to the beloved cartoon Great Dane and hopefully erase all memory of the recent live-action films with Linda Cardellini and Matthew Lillard.
So basically they will replace a dated piece of turd with another dated piece of turd

>a Warner Bros. rep announced that S.C.O.O.B. would be “our first shot at unlocking the whole Hanna-Barbera Universe.”
Mystery Inc did a great job with expanding the universe and exploring it while balancing lore with mystery and slice of life, let's see how they will handle this

youtube.com/watch?v=b6ubNqkhfVU

I don't think it's possible to recapture the spirit of the original.

The Dane will never die. There's something inherently appealing about the Scooby shows.

And as I keep saying, check out Be Cool Scooby Doo. It's actually funny.

I honestly never got the hate for the little guy.
He loved and respected his uncle to pieces, and never saw him as the coward he really was.
He wanted to be a brave monster hunter like his Uncle Scoob.

Neither did I. I actually never minded scrappy doo even now.

>I don't think it's possible to recapture the spirit of the original.

Yeah, it really captured that sort of "Hippie" era accompanied by the catchy theme song and it was the cartoon that rivaled Tom & Jerry and Bugs Bunny: Just being a simple cartoon.

Ah Mystery Inc was better than it had right to be.

Need a Blu ray of that series.

>HB Cinematic Universe
Mite B Cool

I have no ill will towards him. I think it's one of those cases where you had to be there. Older fans who came before us probably had their reasons, but they don't resonate with us.

>yfw that's not a statue of him

I miss Flim Flam

Did they ever bring up with Daphne looked like April O'Neil during 13 Ghosts?

Also was she fucking Shaggy at the time?

Guise, what if their Avengers/JL equivalent movie is Wacky Races?

What does Scoob stand for? Also, I hope this leads to a Future Quest film

youtube.com/watch?v=Da1CjGTFgoY
Friendly reminder that in the original concept for "The Perils of Penelope Pitstop", Dick and Muttley had the role of the Anthill Mob.

>Not Laff-A-Lympics
Seriously user? Who wants to see a bunch of D-list HB characters play Mario Kart?

Get a clue was a mistake

And before some user shanks me up the ass, Dick is the exception.

>HB Cinematic Universe
All I can hope for is a Wacky Races movie in the same vein as the Wachowskis' Speed Racer.

Is 13 Ghosts worth a re-visit? I remember literally nothing about it.

You should see this:
youtube.com/watch?v=6juEOmOaYVk

Are Alexandra and Dick Dastardly related in this shared universe?

I liked the designs and evil guy. And the Robot. Thats all.

I saw that commercial over 13 years ago though.

This is overrated but it's still the best movie.

It's because most fans of the classic Scooby Doo are at least mildly autistic. The fact that the show was so repetitive is what made them like it so much. Of course, they could not handle anything resembling a slight change in the show's repetition, hence why many Scooby Doo fans hate it when the monsters are real.

Wait, hold on

How are they opening that door when it has no outer handles?

Where the hell did those production values come from? Did some old guy get his dick sucked while signing the check?

I've had my suspicions for a while...