"Some people say she's been around a long time and she sure has and she's been worth every single year of making...

"Some people say she's been around a long time and she sure has and she's been worth every single year of making people's lives better."

"She's the best darn change-maker I've ever met in my entire life."

"A real change maker represents a real threat...you nominated the real one."

"What's the difference in what I told you and what (the GOP) said?...One is real, the other is made up."

"You can drop her in any trouble spot...Come back in a month and somehow she would've made it better."

Hillary Clinton "has never been satisfied with the status quo in anything."

"She will never quit when the going gets tough. She will never quit on you."

"Hillary will make us stronger together. You know it because she spent a lifetime doing it."

She is "uniquely qualified to seize the opportunities, and reduce the risk we face."

"I've lived a long, full, blessed life. It really took off when I met and fell in love with that girl."

No matter what Bill says, I'll never forget the 4 dead in Benghazi. This is the commander-in-chief that soldiers and citizens are expected to stand and die by?

Who cares? It's a fucking embassy, get over it. Muh embassy.

>muh embassy
Why does your mind dart to this trivialization as the first response? The event symbolizes her disregard for normal American lives, a clear message that the globalist elites in power care about citizens about as much as farmers care about livestock.

Who gives a fuck. More people die of obesity related illnesses every minute.

Looking good Bill!

>"I'll take groveling to your wife after getting caught cheating for 500 Bob"

Why is this overrated speech being shilled to death?

>Who gives a fuck.
Right, what difference does it make?

If you paid attention to why it's such a big deal it wouldn't seem like just "muh embassy". Her job was to ensure that "muh embassies" were safe enough to serve their purpose, especially so in an area with active operations.
She did not do her job, not only did she fail but she was negligent, she ignored scores of emails and calls from the heads of the embassy calling for more resources.
She knew that an increased risk to that embassy would be likely after we bombed libya and because she didn't act innocent men died, she is not the one to lead us.

There were far, far more left dead after "Innocence of Muslims" debacle than four. Even in Benghazi alone, death toll was in the hundreds.

Yeah, you know, let's forget thousands more dead because they are brown, right?
Let me remind you that Hillary didn't just ignore security concerns in Benghazi, she outright provoked the riots and got congratulated by her aide, Huma Abedin, right after.

And yo think Trump gives even half a fuck about normal Americans. Trump is a sociopath clearly and shits on soldiers, I've McCain was a loser, and soldiers who get captured are losers.

Plus these embassies are all in backward shitholes. You go there, you know you might get beheaded, it's part of the job.

t. shill

We mention her faults, no one even mentioned Trump, and you jump to deflect. Kill yourself you barely coherent retard

If she provoked riots and btfo out of mussies then good job to her. More of it, please.

>b-but I didn't even mention trump :'(

Stfu burger.

Hm.. How savage was the beating she gave him to make him do this speech?

It's the only thing they have got that wasn't a complete shit show. All it is is pleasantries and pandering. She has nothing anyone can point to and actually be proud of, but they push for her anyways it's pathetic. She is the corruption and complacency candidate nobody that doesn't want more free shit wants her.

You are just a British kid so you are probably learning of this from today or something.

Trump really doesn't hate POW's, he was just mocking that McCain really wasn't known for any true heroism except for getting captured. Didn't save anyones life or anything. Yet, he always got regarded as a "war hero" because he was a POW automatically.

Trump's thing is attacking puffed up people who he thinks will be fun targets of ridicule as a strategy.

That is the truth.

You honestly don't deserve to be called names like shill, I am sure you just are trying your best and from a foreign country.

Why do you think Trump cares less about whatever a "normal American" is? What did he mean by "shits on soldiers", is BBC as real as it seems on Sup Forums?

Have your tea back, rot your teeth out, cuck yourself watching muslims dump one into your wife, you think the revolutionary was is over yet it has just begun

It wasn't actually an embassy.

it was a shitty rental unit used for whatever, but an legitimate embassy it was not.

>muh embassy
it...it wasn't an embassy, bro.

What a fucking embarrassment to our flag you are.

>Trump shits on soldiers
>makes taking care of vets at the forefront of his campaign rather than an afterthought
>vets and military are OVERWHELMINGLY pro Trump

Damn... wow.. rly... makes u ... think.... sbh tsp

Okay so surviving in a hellish POW camp doesn't make you a hero? You think McCain or survivors like him deserve to be ridiculed? You're a fucking dickhead then and you hate your own country.

He shits on soldiers by calling McCain and by extension survivors of your wars as losers. He was a rich mans son who got out of the draft because "much poor feet" and instead spent his time going to cocaine parties with glamorous women and pontificating about how rich he is. This is the man you want as you're president, saviour of the white race. Good job Americunt.

Arguing semantics shows how desperate you are fatty.

Stop sucking up to Americans you cunt.

Trump will say anything. The real truth is the comments he makes off the cuff, comments like how McCain is a loser. How can you can call one soldier a loser, and then on the other hand praise the rest of them. If mccains a loser for getting captured or injured, then why is it different for the others he wants to help? Doesn't he just think their losers to too?

Its important to keep in mind that whatever your PERSONAL feelings of McCain are, he is a hard core traitor who unambiguously wants to arm ISLAMIC TERRORISTS to shoot down planes.

The dude cannot resist arming terrorists and has a history of it. He's a hard core warmonger. In the best scenario, he wants action with a high likelihood of starting WW3. In the worst scenario, his pet terrorists will continue to kill westerners like they have in the past, and one of the anti air weapons he's been provided with will be used to shoot down a passenger plane.

Whatever your personal feelings are on McCain, he deserves to have his reputation be dragged through the mud and to be generally humiliated. Not surprising that Trump's poll numbers shot up after he mocked McCain.

If the veteran you insult is a cunt who deserves mockery, who was only captured because he can't fly for shit and crashes almost every plane he's ever flown, and one who tirelessly advocates for more wars which will get more of us killed, then yes, I can believe he just thought that of McCain.

Why exactly does the Songbird of Saigon deserve "war hero" status for getting himself captured from his own stupidity? Is Bergdahl a war hero? He got captured too, due to his own stupidity.

Is all it takes to be a war hero that you do something stupid that gets yourself hurt?

Exactly how many US troops do you have to get hurt and killed due to your own stupidity (at best) before your "war hero" status is revoked?

It's more of a matter of getting the cart in front of the horse.

McCain is a fucking loser because he went progressive liberal rebel after losing the nomination to Bush in 2000. He pushed for amnesty (lost), got us our fucking terrible new freeze peach killing campaign finance laws, and has generally been a dependable MSNBC shitbag crapping on his own part for nearly two decades now.

That is why it's okay to shit on him.

There was similarly no problem shamelessly mocking the fuck out of Senator Max Cleland, veitnam war hero, who dropped a grenade on himself either, because he was a shithead.

We gave him a shot for being a war hero. When he turned out to be a shithead, we mocked him and drove him from office after a single term.

>off the cuff
Exactly--that comment was for no one other than McCain. McCain's entire life is built on "war hero"--Trump skewered him by essentially saying, "if you're so great, why'd you get tortured?"

It wasn't a good comment, but it's absurd to use it as an example of Trump not caring about soldiers. McCain is a ruthless bloodthirsty neocon who never met a bodybag he didn't love.

Cause Bill was one of the three people who have spoken so far that actually knew how to speak

Media will shoot their load regardless of what the corpse says

It proves she is willing to put American lives in danger.

>all these anons reblying to disinfo shills and redditors

>you are attacking a sick man in a hospital

Trump can easily shoot this rebuttal down, please

Apparently McCain was promoted to flight instructor after crashing his plane into some wires due to his joyriding (and his own account admits he was joyriding).

Oh shit did I forget to eat my white guilt this morning?

Its fairly relevant to keep in mind the general death destruction and KAYOSS Hillary caused in Libya even if you don't particularly like brown people, due to it being Gaddafhi's men who wound up saving the remainder of the Benghazi survivors and due to it being part of the pretext for the refugee crisis. Likewise, even if you're not a fan of brown people, turning over a country to Islamic terrorists is not the most desirable outcome.

WTF? This man literally raped my mind, I'm a #MentallyHill #BillyBoy now

Bill Clinton saying why Hillary Clinton is right for you is like a car salesman saying why his car salesman buddy is right for you.

In other words, it's entirely legit. Buy the car! ;)

>Okay so surviving in a hellish POW camp doesn't make you a hero?
People live more miserable lives every day and they don't get jack shit for it.