BILL CLINTON GIVES ANTI-FEMINIST SPEECH

www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/26/rachel_maddow_bill_clintons_convention_speech_was_not_very_feminist_shocking_and_rude.html

wtf I hate Bill Clinton now

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2RDIJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive.is/2RDIJ

This is what we're fighting against. The right for old men to tell stories.

I don't see what it had to do with feminism but the beginning of the speech really had a strong Rapin' Bill confirmation bias component to it for me.

I guess it was the fact that he called Hillary a girl in part of his speech. According to feminism, females are the same as men, so you can't call them girls.

If you don't have a problem with this you're not listening.

The guy loves RAPE. What do you expect from him?

He's a rape machine. He's literally raping people all the time. He even thinks about rape when he's sleeping. He's even sleep-raped people. That's raping people while you're still sleeping.

Even white men like Bill will soon have no place in this party

Niggers and feminists are crashing this party with no survivors

>the left eating itself
Oh jeez, I didn't see that coming.

How have muslims "always been here"? Where do they get these delusions?

wtf which one of you paid Slick Willy to do this?

Mh... really makes you rape

Well at least I'm glad she's a consistent cunt kek

The left will eat its own

Yes he raped with his eyes and then raped her more by pestering her with marriage proposals.

Explains why he's so worn down and needed so much cocaine

>self echoing
kek

but her entire political career IS based on her marriage to Wild Bill.

>Loving the country you chose to come to, and the reasons it's great, and hating the people that ruined the country you fled from who are doing shit in your name is too much to ask.
Moderate muslims everyone.

wow I'm a #BillySucker now

Thank you, fucking spic OP can't get it together.

Underrated

I understand why she's mad but in this context "a girl" was simply used as a form of indirect speech and not at all in a demeaning or sexist way, especially considering what the rest of his speech was.

meaning if you're a muslim and you hate America then gtfo

>Somehow I knew this would not be just another tap on the shoulder, that I might be starting something I couldn't stop.

Did you know Muslims built the very first pyramids at Plymouth Rock?

He's upset that someone implied there is a significant portion of muslims who celebrate terror attacks when this is, in fact, a very well documented reality?

Does this mean he is rape culture in human form?

>Building her whole political story ... around her marriage to him.

Does that bulldyke Maddow think anyone would have heard of Hillary if she hadn't married Bill?

Man FUCK THESE TRAITORS
HILLARY is why it's so fucking shot now
FUCK

I applaud any attack against the fucking Clintons, but honestly I don't see what the fuck is wrong with this.

You can't call girls 'girls' anymore? Fuck off.

fake outrage, they know anyone they piss off isn't gonna vote trump

>I'm no one's guest

Well of course not, guests are welcome.

Sorry Libyabro, we'll do our best to stop her.

Isn't Imraan making fun of the fact that it shouldn't be so easy to qualify for citizenship?

I mean, there's no way he can be angry that Bill expects him to love America and Freedom, and to hate terror; right?

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

wtf wow i guess im #monicalewinsky now

I am start to believe it is not Bill unconsciously doesn't want Hillary to win, the issue seems to be his 90's era democratic value is extremely out of date of the current SJW democrats, who take offense to everything.

If he didn't marry to Hillary and had some balls I would be surprised he turn Jim Webb like.

what the fuck is she talking about?

he's talking about how he met her to personalize her.

she was a girl who he met and ended up marrying... HOW ANTI-FEMINIST

i hate that I have to defend the Clintons on this

underraped

>Rachel Maddow

I didn't realize this dyke was still kicking

Yes, Imraan is mocking the idea of being able to vet immigrants using these standards.

Andy however is a traitor cuck

its the victim mentality, and its what destroyed the left

then spend more time defending the fact that hilldo has been silencing people accusing bill of rape

Interesting you say that, NYtimes had some political compass type chart showing Jim Webb and Bill Clinton had almost the same politics, and the article with the chart discussed how the party has moved so far left that a figure like Webb or Clinton isn't acceptable as a presidential candidate anymore

Marriage is literally a patriarchal and oppressive structure

>Conveniently forgetting there are active, open rape charges against Trump and Assange

>rachel maddow

Because the swedecucks won't drop the charges even after the victims publicly admitted that the police coerced them into accusing assange.

'I'm voting Trump, the last Clinton left a bad taste in my mouth'- Monica Lewinsky

>i hate that I have to defend the Clintons on this

Thats the devious aim of their plan. They say/write things that will make you defend the Clintons.

Cunning indeed.

10/10

I would even add Howard Dean into the mix if he did not cow under Hillary if I remember what Dean's platform was correctly.

The platform Dean, Bill, and even Jim Webb now had/s is not one that inherently un or alien to American. The turn of the 1900 century political policy is pretty much what they asking for.
It is just the current state of identity politic made it second tier issue to whatever fav of right for the day.
And it does not help when the current president is pushing it everyday along with the corporate/media world with all their power.

Who is chelseas real father ?

Suddenly Sup Forums becomes feminist...................lol

This shows how bad the Trumpshills are, fucking faggots.

it's more of a thing to appeal to outsiders so we can redpill them