Tfw no friends to go see the new Alien movie

>Tfw no friends to go see the new Alien movie

Guess i'll wait a couple of months to watch it on my 24inch computer monitor....

Sorry, user.

I actually prefer to go alone.

I got invited today and watched it with other people, unfortunately.

Alone = comfy as heck.

I don't get people who treat movies as social occasion. You already have people on screen.

I went alone yesterday at 2pm to see it. I was surprised to see so many other singles at my showing, but the couple in front of me was fucking insufferable because the guy would turn to his girlfriend every 10 seconds to whisper something to her. Even though they were quiet about it, it was still fucking annoying for some reason.

>going to the movies with others
You probably talk during it and annoy everyone around you.

I was waiting for my bus and i had nothing to do so i went to the nearest kinoplex and watched alien covenant by myself. There was anothet dude alone and a couple of chicks. Furst time alone at tje kinoplex, not bad tbqhfam

>24inch computer monitor

That's a good size user, perfect for 1080 gaming and also watching your favorite movies and TV shows!

Me and my friends like to kick the guys seat in front of us that goes alone.

is it already on the pirate lock?

isnt this how all kino is watched
Im still waiting to get money so I can redbox Hacksaw Ridge and Manchester at The Sea

Go alone.
Or if you're in Pennsylvania or near LA in a month, I'll go with you.

>Im still waiting to get money so I can redbox Hacksaw Ridge and Manchester at The Sea
wtf? Just pirate it, it's really indistinguishable from renting. Also, how fucking poor are you that you don't have enough cash to rent a movie?

not poor, disabled. I am on neetbux and I am stealing wifi

>want to see the new Alien movies
>nearest cinema is a 4 hour drive away

>His cinema doesn't have a consciousness transfer facility

>not poor
lel, where did you get that idea? If you're a fucking parasite living off welfare, guess what, you're still poor, unless you're not, in which case, the system is even more broken than it already is.

I'll go with you lol

where do you live my guy

I went to Guardians of the Galaxy alone because my friends either have kids or they're hipster faggots who won't watch comic book movies. 9:15 AM on a weekday, whole theater to myself. Perfect.

That's me. Will watch it on gomovies (123movies) when they have it in HD. So lonely I could die.

was it awkward when the screen checker guy came in and saw you were the only one?

I started going to the cinema alone last year and I don't give a fuck. First time may feel akward but then It just turns natural and extra comfy.

I don't think there was one. There were like two people working at the whole place that I saw, no one even tore my ticket.

Just go alone. No one actually cares. Seriously, just fucking do it.

If u had gf it wouldnt be annoying

saw the new alium movie today. first time I went to my local kinoplex in like four years and it was a pretty damn disappointing experience. people just can't seem to shut up and watch the movie. the guy in front of me was also fucking a spastic moving around constantly.
fuck cinemas - I'm gonna keep downloading kino instead