Do you think he can do it?

Do you think he can do it?

Yes, big league.

This election has been so insane it's honestly impossible to say. 538 has been completely wrong on Trump 99% of the time so his site basically means nothing, the Trump movement makes his statistics based approach completely pointless.

>538 has been completely wrong on Trump 99% of the time
You mean like when Trump was projected to win Iowa but Cruz won instead?

That really isn't the slam dunk you think it is.

Fast Eddy Rendel certainly thinks so. He reached out publicly to say so. He's a very old school Clintonite, so if he's out trying to rally the troops in Penn, it's in play.

After the amount of bias I have witnessed in the media I no longer trust any prediction on trumps chances as they will have probably been (((calculated))) with bias
MAGA

That would be one of the dozens of things he was wrong about yeah. It would be retarded to assume Trump would win a caucus in the first place. He has gone full retard this election.

Wait for the post-DNCLeaks polls

>8% to jonny

I'm from PA and my family are all life long democrats from Philly (which is like 80% dem) and we are voting for him.

Is Johnson taking votes away from Clinton or Trump?

Same question for Jill Stein I guess.

I never believed he could get the nomination and he did. I never believed he could beat Hillary but now I'm starting to believe he might.

I'll be so embarrassed of my state if he loses.

you need to be autistic to think he stands a chance lol

Over 80% think immigration is important this year
Johnson, Stein and Clinton are for open borders and refugees
Trump is against that
You figure it out

Clinton.

Trump supporters won't budge. Cruzlims will default to Republican regardless of the candidate. Some might vote to feel the Johnson, but it won't be significant enough to stop a state from going red.

Bernouts don't give a shit about the Democratic party, they are the kind of retards that just don't vote at all normally or would vote Green party. Some will even vote Trump out of spite. The party is dissolving in a way everyone thought Trump would do to the Republicans. Unless Trump makes a DNC leak tier fuck up, it's pretty much over.

List the primary/caucus victories he predicted incorrectly.

Allentown-user here

He pretty much has to win Pennsylvania - there aren't really any viable paths otherwise. I don't buy for a second that Trump is able to win Nevada, and Virginia looks really tough.

That being said, I think he will just manage to pull it off.

The Wyoming Valley (Scranton and Wilkes-Barre) went heavily for Obama because Biden was on the ticket, despite it being heavily white working class. That area is going to swing heavily towards Trump this election (I think there was a poll of Luzerne County that had Trump gaining 17% compared to where Romney was!).

I also think that the Lehigh Valley (where I'm from) is going to see a similar, though lesser, shift - given the current economic malaise here.

Provided Trump doesn't lose ground in the Philadelphia suburbs, I think that's enough for us to carry the state. This is really going to be a battle between the Philadelphia media market and the rest of the state.

Nigger I didn't fucking commit to memory every single prediction and outcome of the primary vote for every state. Other than Utah I'm pretty sure he got all the caucus outcomes wrong and he got some primary outcomes wrong which any asshole with access to google should be able to predict an accurate outcome in a few seconds.

Clinton. Bernout here, can't support Hillary because corrupt. Even though I "agree" with her on policies, she's a fucking liar who won't implement any of them. I'll be voting Trump in November because NC is a swing state and I have to defeat Hillary, but I've considered Johnson and Stein.

>I don't buy for a second that Trump is able to win Nevada
Why? He is doing well in polls and it's been a swing state in modern elections.

PA hasn't gone red since the 80s, sad to say but I don't see them escaping the grasp of Jew York any time soon. FL is more important. NY and CA are sealed Clinton, and since the 2 party system has taken hold not a single candidate has lost when winning CA, NY, and FL.

The Legal Weed referendum in Nevada is going to make sure Bernouts actually show up to vote. That, and the fact that Nevada polls always seem to undersample Hispanics doesn't give me high hopes for the state.

>dude weed lmao will influence the most important american election in modern history

Honestly the country deserves to fail if that ends up having an effect

Depends how the DNC goes. If we see 1968 style riots, Philadelphia will probably go red out of spite.