Weekend Sup Forums creation thread

Or /coc/ thread if that's what you look for in the catalog.

Wiki:
the-conservatory.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sup Forumsnservatory_Wiki

Doc:
docs.google.com/document/d/1b_kW_QkFSAeCjGVP51kVG6J10gR8YLStcNpzPh-ARC0/edit

Last weekend's thread:
desustorage.org/co/thread/82756714/

Last thread we talked about:

-The missing Demon Kings and demons in general
-Cosmic Crusaders user was there
-New pics (Kid Cookie, Deelette, Motion others)
-The story of Erin's trip to the Cryptic Skein was finished
-General Freedom VS Tantrum
-Tats rivals
-And everything else I didn't mention

Looks like we're in for another slow thread.

Well, to try to get the ball rolling, what kind of stories do you think would be in Chaptor's memoirs?

Could Tats status as a reporter make her used as a framing device for other people's (one-shot?) stories?

Yes, I've actually brought that up before, like how she's the one collecting Chaptor's memoirs, or conducting an interview that goes into another character recounting an exploit of theirs.

>friend from the old country comes up to tats' apartment
>catching up on old times
>tats asks how some other person is
>turns out they're still there
>so they're going to go and get them
>but they need tats' contacts to get them some phony papers
>and after this they set off
>and they're never heard from again...until...

Neat.

Jatpack Viking needs to start working out again.

Dang it thread.

Short is justice.

No, big is best.

So what's the third option that gets you thrown out a window?

I just recently organized my archive, so suddenly I can post old stuff on a whim.

Big and short?

>smoking and wearing a wife beater

I thought she was Eastern European, not trailer trash.

Wrong big.

How old is Tats? I mean she has a Red Star hat but there's no way she wasn't anything but a baby by the time the soviet union fell. Is it just memorabilia?

Did you find anything you forgot you drew?

What year is it during "present day" time in the Sup Forumsverse?

1989 is probably the year both Ladybug and Diving Belle were born.

Big, short, AND very young. A powerful combo.

I do have recollections of most of the drawings I did, although I don't always remember what it was for.

Together, they are stronger.

That's... Beckett-Chan, from the Philosopher-chans idea.

What's the oldest thing you've got?

What are the opinions on the two demon kings who still lack a design anyway?

It's kind of hard to say. Plus that one was done by coscru user which took some liberties versus the designs that were already there. Only really the Crimson King and Glutton Lord are 1:1 there.

Turning various concepts and people into anime girls is the most hackneyed, insipid bullshit ever.

Well there aren't any other group shots.

We have names and some ideas for the two that still need to be filled (pic is out of date), but I don't know how agreed upon those ideas are.

Wavering Mason is essentially the same too.

And that is the only pic of the Supreme Duke, him being one of Cosmic Crusaders user's designs.

I'm still not sure where to put that story of Steve telling Erin about the time he met the Duke (via golem) at a club since it takes place after she's gotten back to Earth.

I wonder if this will ever be updated.

Bumping.
Might do something GG if you have requests

How about her making gadgets?

I'm leeching onto this request to add how about she's wearing a front zipper sports bra while tinkering around/making gadgets?

Instead of a utility belt, a utility bra?

Would it have pockets to hold her tools, or would she just use her cleavage?

So she's actually able to pull things out of her cleavage, and since the comics code blocks that from the brains of almost everyone, it looks like she pulling gadgets out of nowhere and no one ever finds her gadgets when they search her.

That sounds pretty ingenious.

Wow, people remember who that was for, I only remember the concept for some reason. Never had too good of a memories. I just noted that that drawing appeared 6 months before the first Colby drawing.

I can't see why she'd wear it, considering her own country was an oppressive regime. She'd be personally aware of what it represented, rather than some western millennial were a Ché shirt.

If anything she'd wear a beret with a cross of Lorraine on it, if she wore any hat representing a fight against tyranny.

I don't think she would do that since even though other's wouldn't notice, she herself would probably not be comfortable with that. Also storing things in cleavage is pretty uncomfortable especially if they're of an oblong shape like a grappling hook or something.

2011 June, 30th. Although I have already participated in coc in a while, this is the first related drawing on the blog. It was during my "I wanna do things myyyyy wwaaay" period.

That'd be especially anachronistic, wouldn't it?
The few times we see it she's got those metal cone ones from the 50s

>he fell for the french resistance meme

How inventive is Audrey, anyway? And is it only with things made of metal? One could imagine that maybe at some point she created a sports bra to keep her girls in during missions. It's not anymore far-fetched than Peter Parker having made his form-fitting Spider-Man costume, is it? In this case, it's just one article of clothing as opposed to an entire suit. Maybe it could still have something reminiscent of that 50s cone look, though.

There was a joke how they fight a guy from the future and some of the future tech the apprehend from him is the material sports bras are made of.

In the 50s era GG is set in, they probably only have those wire bras still.

I think there was an idea for strip about that. Mad scientist has a super magnet, Audrey gets stick to it because of the sheer amount of underwire she needs.

This one?

It's not exactly what you're describing.

It's similar but not the same one I'm thinking of. Maybe the post I'm thinking off got telephoned into that.

It might not have been made into a comic then since there are only 7(?) GG comic strips so far that I know of.

If she makes a utility bra, which I guess is already out of character for her(?), odds are anything she pulls out of it will be stored in pouches, so it's not like any of the gadgets are in direct contact with her skin.

Anyway, here's hoping the thread survives the night.

Still think that she would never do anything like that and just make it a belt like a normal sidekick. Utility bra is a stupid idea especially since you'd have to dig around for things even if they were in pouches, the shape of the breasts would by necessity require more time to fish around for things that you need than just a belt. GG has huge tits but her character does not exclusively revolve around said tits. Something like BQ would be much better for a "cleavage of holding" type character.

FUCK ALL THESE OTHER IDEAS

Silver Queen and Golden Girl being rewarded with some frosty chocolate milkshakes from the owner of a 50s style diner after thwarting a robbery. Maybe GG can even hold it in her cleavage or something like that one Power Girl image, I don't care.

/r/ this with /coc/ characters.

I do kind of agree with that. It just does seem like it's too late to give her a proper utility belt, but a utility bra wouldn't make much sense either. Just have her use hammer space, I guess.

Although is there a joke to be made there? Like maybe she tries a utility belt but gives up on it because she's got enough things flopping around and distracting her that she doesn't have any control over as it is, or she lacks the hips for it to stay on properly.

Ey.

Aw yeah. Saving this super hard.

That's really good for just a few hours.

I should add: it's absolutely great to begin.

No, I mean while she's working in a bra, she'd use her cleavage to hold tools like screwdrivers when she's not using them to keep them in place.

And holy SHIT that is good!

Amazing stuff! This is quality GG content.

Nice.

This is an amazing drawing. The angle and shading really gives depth and a sense of... I don't know, realistic perspective? I'm not sure if I'm using any of the right words, but it looks fantastic.

Cute. I like the magnifying goggles.

We're not going down this early.

That's a neat idea

Thanks guys, usually I only draw lewd things which I LARGELY, and HEAVILY favor. But when it's fun it's fun.

Nice one.

That sounds uncomfortable.

I think if she ever figured out there's a mental block in place on her world, she would hide things there if she knows she's going to get captured.

Threads are sinking fast today it seems.

Save!

Before he went bald.

That makes me think: did Marion ever get in to any adventures during Britains past, or meet any famous people?

Probably, but it does seem she was confined during her first generation there, by the second generation they probably let her out into the field.

Now it's the fourth generation and she is once again confined, only this time in a tomb of paperwork.

Who's got the swankiest place in /coc/? Plana has a pretty kickass palace on top of a mountain.

I don't think we've ever put much thought into where most of the characters live.

Chaptor has a mansion, but I don't know that the exterior of it has ever been drawn.

It's located n the floating island, with an estate so big it doubles as a park.

Sketch of Golden Girl for this thread to stay alive

Cute! CUTE!

Nice.

Have you ever thought of drawing her doing something action orientated?

Oh eah I thinking of drawing her doing some action, if you know what I mean ;) But seriously I am kinda new here so if someone have suggestions I can draw some stuff later

GG swinging through the air on a grapple, catching someone representing a /coc/ thread as they fall.

When will big hair become better than big tits?

Probably never, but Briana has a pretty sufficient lion's mane.

About 30 years ago.

This is an adorable rendition of Golden Girl! Good job, man!

Doing some... other... kind of action? Curses, though, we're on a blue board! I really like the way you draw her so I'd love to see you draw in that kind of art, but rules are rules. I'll try to shoot some board-appropriate ideas if I can come up with anything, though, since I'd really like to see more GG art from you and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Maybe just some acrobatics? I mean she's pretty much just robin but with giant tits.

That is how the idea got started.

Why not Both?

I'm down for pretty much anything if there's ample focus on her boobs, I'm not even gonna bother to cover this fact up. But maybe the situation she's in can be something cute? Maybe an everyday situation, too. There's not as much art of her in her civvies as there is of her in costume.

guess I can bump with what I've been working on.

>trips wasted

damn.

getting kinda lazy here.

So is this a shock wave through the air or did his fist connect with a building?

shockwave. General freedom pushed Tantrums fist down which connected with the ground.

I've seen your art somewhere before but I can't remember where. It's very good, especially the face.