You're the only man that's ever touched me

You're the only man that's ever touched me.

sad meme

sad meme

>it's presented as a huge tragedy that he's never had real sex or an emotional connection with a partner

damn. I had no idea it was huge a thing not to have a partner or sex. Should I be more depressed than I am?

depending on your age, yes

I thought that after "I can make cheff's special for you" line it would just cut to the gay black butt-sex

25. I feel fine though. Hmm.

I did too.

>25
>never had a girlfriend
That's not great tbqh

Holy shit just seen this movie. It was sooo boring just a few negroes talking for two hours

You just don't feel anything right now because you're isolated and your situation is the only one you know. Normies would go into deep depression if they were out of a relationship for 3 months or had less than 3 friends(actually knew someone who did this)
>Mentally well people are pretty content most of the time. There are things they desire, things that make them excited, times when they feel a range of emotions. It can feel like you don't have it that bad, but that's only because you don't know how good healthy people have it.

I'm not that guy, but let's theoretically say I'm 19 years old, and after two weeks I will be 20, from 1 to 10 how sad should I be now and how sad should I be after two weeks when I'm 20
asking for a friend

Not having a girlfriend by the age of 20 is not the end of the world, but you should probably try to make it happen soon before you become emotionally withdrawn.

get back to me when you're without a partner at 30.

I feel nothing. I have no reason to live. it's great.

>Pity has made Moonlight the liberal cause for this movie season. Critics, festival programmers, and filmgoers who don’t usually bother with movies about blacks or gays have rallied in unanimous praise for this film that makes them feel not only sorry for blacks and gays but better about themselves. Their self-righteous “diversity” keeps to the surface of black and gay experience... Later, as the bitter, insolent adult Black (Trevante Rhodes), Jenkins’s protagonist literally embodies a statistic — a frightening, miserable statistic who, we are meant to believe, has no sexual life, despite his overwhelming physical presence (eroticism mixed with threat), yet longs for the fulfillment denied him in youth. So he is the more to be pitied.

>Moonlight’s concluding scenes show a physical transformation through which Black (Rhodes) becomes a super-macho adult: muscular and foreboding on the outside but essentially a fawning, delicate, adolescent romantic inside. He’s still hungry for acceptance and a hug.

Based Armond.

Sounds like I'm better off never getting a GF so I never learn what I've missed out on.

>without a partner at 30
You ever tried just talking to a woman?

I think Armond was way off the mark with this. The film doesn't address "black issues" or "gay issues" at all, it's pretty universal. Additionally, there's no indication given that Chiron doesn't fuck women as an adult, even if it doesn't satisfy him.

I'm in no rush quite frankly. Thankfully I'm not the pity party type (despite my original post). I don't think anyone should be pressured into a relationship if they don't want to be. It hasn't hindered me at all socially. Find your own rhythm. It's totally ok, young anons.

>no friends
>dont eve talk to family
>before you become emotionally withdrawn
haha o-ok friendo.
not him but 20 in 2 months here

One Chef's Special, coming right up.

>It's totally ok
No, it really isn't. You're so far behind the curve of understanding how to behave in a relationship that the odds of you ever having a successful one are extremely low. You should stop lying to yourself and fix it.

Is this the new meme?

yup. read that whole thing and didn't care about the consequences of any of it. oh well lol

*rest ten minutes of the movie is raw footage of hardcore gay sex*

I wasn't the biggest fan of Moonlight, but I really hate how so much of his criticism is based around politics. He's the same as any SJW critic.

22 here, I honestly feel like I'm on the point of no return

>it hasn't hindered me socially
>30 year old virgin

HAHAHA sure, buddy.

I dunno, man. From my experience, you don't really "learn" things from a bad relationship. You either get hurt and damaged, or you do that to your partner, neither one of those feels good. You don't "learn how to behave in a relationship" you just accumulate baggage.

I used to think the same way as you up through my mid-twenties, I would get really anxious about being alone & jump into a relationship at the first decent chance I got. Now, I feel like there's just no point unless you really fall in love and see a future with that person. Anything else is just avoiding loneliness at another person's expense

I honestly think the 25-year-old virgin has the right idea, and I wish I'd thought that way when I was younger

If its something you want but just can't get you should get worried, but if its something that hardly matters to you, you should be fine