New Rwby chibbi is out, couldn't find a old thread

New Rwby chibbi is out, couldn't find a old thread.

roosterteeth.com/episode/rwby-chibi-season-1-episode-3

Other urls found in this thread:

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/27728c4e-ff01-4757-bbc1-df8b62ada9ac/index.m3u8
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-H0KuOwKFYwZTJxbXg0SG5CTEE/view
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone got the direct link?

wpc.1765A.taucdn.net/801765A/video/uploads/videos/27728c4e-ff01-4757-bbc1-df8b62ada9ac/index.m3u8

Thank you user!

Did RT say something about the whole lettergate thing?

chibi Arkos when?

Lettergate?

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-H0KuOwKFYwZTJxbXg0SG5CTEE/view

Shane wrote a letter about how much RT sucks

I'm finding the Zwei vs Blake sketches far more amusing than they probably objectively are.

I really hate that fucking face

Wasn't bad.

The scenes of Jaune calling Weiss were mostly (intentional) cringe, but they brought it back with the payoff.

>monty died for this

Whats up Shane? Hows that child support coming along?

No, my heart is not ready for that

Why would they. some butthurt asshole crying about how the creative process works. "Its not 100% exactly like Monty's scribbled notes, BOO HOO"

Get a life

I do think it's interesting that on the most recent podcast they didn't have anyone on who had even breathed near RWBY, and they didn't take any viewer input.

That could easily be a coincidence though.

THIS!
We now fucking return to our regularly scheduled shitposting.

So, this RWBY episode:

The Jaune sketch was hard to watch, but it paid off really well. This one was actually made me laugh, but I don't want to rewatch it because cringe. Initially terrible sketch, but elevated to really good sketch by the end. Quite the turnaround. That 'right, I will see you later' fucking killed me.

The Yang and Blake tag game was alright, it made me smile at least, but it went on too long. They could have cut it down a fair bit by not dragging out the joke so much. Yeah, I get it Yang can't catch Blake, it's cute and a reversal of the usual red dot situation with cats. It didn't need to take thirty seconds to tell that joke. Mediocre sketch.

Ruby on the firing range(?) was pretty funny. It was concise, which is one thing this show badly needs, but still told the joke it wanted to tell. Good sketch. Might end up using that Weiss facepalm image at some point.

Blake hiding in the freezer was kind of funny, I guess. It's not that funny, but I found it funny anyway, if that makes sense. Maybe because all of the Blake hiding sketches sort of reinforce each other? Okay sketch, anyway.

Overall pretty happy with this one, though I've been pretty happy with all of the others so I might just have shit taste.

The expressions and reactions really make Chibi work, I think. It's true in all of these sketches, and pretty much all of the previous ones. The models are expressive and RT knows how to use that to add to the joke. For instance, the firing Range sketch wouldn't have been nearly as funny without Ruby's expression throughout, and Weiss facepalm.

>The scenes of Jaune calling Weiss were mostly (intentional) cringe, but they brought it back with the payoff.
Same. That part and Ruby going "Filth!" were the only 2 times I genuinely chuckled watching this.

matt hullum vlog seems to be dancing around it.
albeit only real thing I'm interested in is why sheena is cut off from the production

She wasn't ever an employee for RT so I get the reason why. Without Monty there I guess they didn't see a need for her.

Wtf do I do with this?

This is why we need the white fang.

well shit, rwby chibi actually got me back to posting here.

btw wtf is wrong with Sup Forums? it keeps flashing between normal and a blank window.

Make sure to update your VLC player and then just fiddle around with the track synchronization.

It'll work eventually.

Where can I see this?

Become a sponsor

you too?.

if you are using Sup Forums X you can disable it and it will fix the problem, but fuck me if i know why it's happening.

is is another site thing or a joke?

They should have had Yang walk in and tag Blake while she was in the freezer.