Refugee ‘rapes pensioner, 79, in German cemetery while she visited sister's grave’

>The man, originally from Eritrea, was charged with rape and placed into custody while police investigate the case.

>A witness heard the woman crying out for help and called the police.

express.co.uk/news/uk/693680/refugee-rape-pensioner-eritrea-germany-cemetary-Iddenbueren

REEEEEEEEEEEEE Crusades when?

Bump

he raped a 79 year old?

lmao what the fuck

>google Eritrea
>It's not even at war
""""""""""""""""REFUGEE"""""""""""""""

Must've been a sexual emergency

>Christcucks will defend this nigger because they're the same religion

Bait, but no.

Rape is rape , fuck off

That's at least the second or third geriatric raped in Germany

they shouldn't be surprised, they are reaping what they sowed

We had a serial geriatric rapist who was at large for something like 20 odd year. I'll let you take one guess at his ethnic background.

Peaceful?

She probably didn't feel anything

german or swedish

yeah extremely urgent

so that Brazilian talking about cemetery rape was right? holy shit

Goddamn it, this shit is honestly fucking scary to me

If Hillary wins, we can expect this kind of shit to be a daily thing on the US just like in Europe, yes? I want to die

>cemetary rape

Look i've seen the kikes do some shit, I mean they even started out by killing Jesus so they have a good record. But CEMETARY RAPE? I mean what the fuck are these handtowel headwarmers doing? How on earth is it possible to be this depraved, being from a war torn shithole alone isn't even enough.

That's fucking it, I want #lotsamatza, even the kikiest kike would wait until she left the cemetary first, because he didn't want to damage priceless headstone carvings he did himself for more than should have been paid.

>raping a grandma in a cemetery

These people really have no limit.

>originally from Eritrea

If you have bad enough psychosis to believe in a magic sky god without any proof, then yeah, you're probably enough of a completely retarded sociopath to agree with the acts of every rapist who has ever lived, including this one.

If the stupid cunts keep voting for cucks and jew lovers this is what they'll get

The local community rapist around my area just recently raped a little Mormon girl while her parents were inside of their home. Nobody's safe anymore.

Thanks for opening the flood gates Juden, I hope one day the great state of Israel will be able to experience the same level of cultural enrichment.

Innit.

I wonder how much press this will get in German"""""media"""""

Eritrea is a very fucked up country.

I was just thinking about this. I saw the screencap the day after it happened in a YLYL thread.

Eritrea is run by a dictator who blocks all forms of communication from the outside world. Its probably the most fucked country in africa.

>community rapist

You best be memeing mate.

>who blocks all forms of communication from the outside world

And (((who))) told them to flee to Europe? That information got through somehow, really makes you think...

Isn't Eritrea mainly Christian?

Bollocks, they're draft evaders.

You mexibros are kind of rapey too user

>called the police

Why not beat him to death?

Literally yesterday was YLYL thread with the screenshot of a guy telling that graveyard is the best place to rape.

Assault fists are banned in germany

Chinese Amish?

To be honest, I'm going not guilty with this one.
No one would ever rape a 79 year old. Too ugly.

Im a gross overweight tranny, most people look at me with disgust. If I went to Europe would I find a refugee willing to have sex with me?

eritrean are considered refugees because they have the death penalty for leaving the country, and that's why they can't be deported. kind of like an african north korea.

Is this for real

Damn...

>2016
>Not having a town rapist

Rape by niggers banned or encouraged?

It's hard to tell.