Fireman Sam episode pulled amid Koran row

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wm2403n3R7Q
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/533110/muslims-hit-studios-force-fireman-sam-off-air-islamophobia-koran
youtube.com/watch?v=bBxKgGNo_iE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What happened in the episode though?

yeah OP gonna need more info than that

I bet whoever put that in there knew exactly what they were doing.

Top lad.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/fireman-sam-producer-apologises-after-showing-character-treading they fucked up

UK loves it some censorship.

youtube.com/watch?v=wm2403n3R7Q

If a Muslim kills someone over fireman sam that will be another level.

It wont start anything will it though just more fucking #notallmuslims

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/533110/muslims-hit-studios-force-fireman-sam-off-air-islamophobia-koran

Get in here.

Yeah something's going to happen soon, it has to

>piss on a bible
>no one gives a shit

>crudely animate someone tripping over and falling on a page that may or may not be part of the koran
>international news

wew

what a world we live in

They can slaughter priests, civilians, I don't give a shit. But when they start fucking with Fireman Sam, I'll lead a fucking crusade against them.

The UK said the lesbians didn't add anything to the show and would be confusing for kids.

What is exactly wrong with that? USA itself has said that the idea of transtrenderism is child abuse.

I always laugh when I see this. Because it proves that Sup Forums doesn't do any research.

The school got into shit over that. Do a simple fucking google search and don't believe the shit you read on fucking Sup Forums.

I pissed on a koran by accident one night. Went up to a corner in NYC coming home from a bar.

Started pissing looked down and noticed a little chair with a book on it. Heard someone yelling behind me. It was the muslim street vendor yelling at me about how I was pissing on his koran.

I just stayed, finished, and shook my dick on it.

Walked away. Said fuck you to him.

Smelly fucking sand nigger. Fuck him. Fuck his rotten food stand. Fuck his religion. FUCK THE KORAN.

Fireman Sam is an absolute MADMAN!

It's the fact they even had the audacity to do that.

"You better force your kid to learn about islam or we'll put a "racist" sticker on his record"

This is just the beginning.

>transtrenderism
wat

No you didn't. But I wish you did.

>Screving with Fireman Sam
That's fucking it. If they touch Postman Pat there will be fucking blood.

You gotta believe

The fuck is fireman sam?

How's Thomas the tank engine doing these days? Never mind it got mildly cucked I remember

I would have just laughed and told them to put the racist sticker on my child's record. I don't give a fuck what a bunch of turds in elementary education think.

The thing I find most striking is how terrible that show looks. I get it's for babies but jesus, even teletubbies looks more enjoyable.

And as I said, they had no right to do so and sent out an apology letter.

Which is what happened and they apologised.

Don't talk shit on Teletubbies mate

This is probably bullshit but I want to believe.

CG is cheaper than awesome stop motion they used to make.

That it actually happened is enough,

RIP the real Fireman Sam before they fucked it with cheap nasty graphics.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBxKgGNo_iE

its cheaper to destroy it.

Anything wrong with that Comrade

Lots of stupid shit happens. But humans are individual people who do stupid fucking shit. It wasn't sanctioned by any authority that matters and they were punished for it.

OMG is that plate 666 upside down?

>we used a picture of the Quran
>it was supposed to show illegible text

subtle burn

He is in heavens along with Dorner
The irony

>Versi identified one page as containing verses 13 to 26 of chapter 67 of the Koran, which deals with issues such as the origins of existence, and the punishments meted out to non-believers.

>punishments meted out to non-believers

Fireman Sam is redpilled.

You think teachers who are 100% unioned, left wing and exposed to marxist refresher courses yearly, count as individuals?

Then everyone clapped.

fuckin gooks arent even subtle anymore. love it

Only the Japanese spectators.

It doesnt matter.

Accidental my arse...the page shown is about those who disbelieve are dellusional and some stuff about a muslim army.
Fucking google, people can't even google ffs.

>signature is a cock

d'hoho

Why did they feel they could threaten people in the first place? The public reaction afterwards is not a reason for the story to be forgotten. Our schooling system in infested with such mindsets, that they feel confident to be able to print such shite is the story.

Reminds me of that time in primary school where some kid called me whitey so I called him blacky. School was said they were going to put it on my school record. Until my mother threw a fit because the black kid wasnt going to get any punishment.

> £dgy

999 is our emergency services number Burger, like 911.

HOLY FUCK MUZZIES BTFO

how will their scribble language ever recover?