Your cunt isn't a real cunt unless it still has a cavalry regiment

Your cunt isn't a real cunt unless it still has a cavalry regiment.

I prefer the ones in red.

Do the Frogs still have cavalry?

S-P-A-C-E

We got a cavalry division... does that count?

No,because they look like daft cowboys

Yes we still have one.

Feels like we're the only countries keeping the dream alive. I like the hats you guys wear, the round and tall ones. No idea what regiment it would be though,

They are La Garde Républicaine. (Republican guard part of the Gendarmerie, the military branch of law enforcement).

Heh, your horse soldiers can't even get dressed by themselves...

We have 19d Calvary scouts mos

That's because we have these treaded machines of death tanklets. Besides we still have local horseback depending on where you live.

yeah they're basically special forces right

We have the "Corazzieri".

Britain and France are the only two countries who can do this shit right.

The statue in the back looks like he just had a bowl of spaghetti thrown on his head.

Italy good too.

I quite like this they look like good lads, apart from the oversized helmets.

We have regiments of dragoons and hussars in the army, and the RCMP is has some military-like functions, but no developed country unironically uses horses for combat anymore my man.

Is anyone else triggered by bongs wearing cuirasses by not the French?

Look like shitty cosplayers...

AGREED!

they do indeed ....
idont even know why we keep them

Because "tradition". The funny is D.Pedro II ends the regiment because he believed that was unnecessary spend but the republicans, people that blame the monarch spending, recreated the regiment.

The republic was a mistake. Democracy is a mistake.

Some of those helmets date to the republican revolution, they just get a new paintjob every 10 years or so. Which is mostly why ours look like rebranded tinfoil hats, plus the original design is also shitty, which doesn't help at all.

>shitty cosplayers
Really? they look good imo.