Everybody knows that she is going to destroy Trump at the debates right?

Everybody knows that she is going to destroy Trump at the debates right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jt6riM2aDLk
youtube.com/watch?v=wliDXJ4twTY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

RARE FLAG

I don't think so. Trump has been doing way more press than her and has more experience with showmanship in general, also Clinton is unlikable (that's why she does no press).

Of course.

But Trump will throw childish insults and Sup Forums will think he wins by doing that.

>asks trump about his retarded tax plan
>trump collapses
>hilary takes a dump on his body on stage
>hilary wins in a reagen-style landslide

Manafort is forcing Trump to hide his power level, so I was worried for a brief period.

But Trump showed with his RNC speech that he can be scripted and "presidential" and still be an amazing, attention grabbing speaker. I'm mainly worried about biased moderation. If they pulled it with the harmless Romney, they're definitely gonna try it with the God Emperor.

Best chance he has is to be himself and follow his instincts. He has phenomenal social instincts that always make him come out on top.

And that will be when Sup Forums wished Cruz was the nominee.

Unfortunately debates can't be won by playing the woman card and pandering to feelings. She's fucked

The truest shit I've read today

Shillary has so many scandals, that all Trump has to do is cover his ears and screams their names again and again.

I don't know. Watched the last Dem debate.
She has real trouble getting her point across in time. Sometimes letting the commie win an argument she should have had.
Trump has not really debated as far as I know. If he copies his Rep debate style instead of becoming more normal, then GG i guess.

>my knife understanding politics

Pretty sure Trump is just going to talk over her and insult her the entire time. He is going to say Crooked Hillary every single sentence. He will be such an insufferable prick that Hillary would break down crying if she had tear ducts or felt real emotions.

>hilldo
>participating in a debate
it would be a first

toplaf

Have you listened to her talk? She cant improvise for shit and relies on talking points created out of statistical analysis of FOTM topics.
Trump will wreck her.
He just needs to stop making fun of wheel chair bound autists and he should have no problems.

Looking forward to it. Maybe Trumpf will just behave like a 5 year old and not do more than one though.

Trumpf winning might be hilarious too though.

I guess it depends who's hosting the debate, I can see CNN giving Trump tough questions in an attempt to gouge controversial responses to use as sound clips later then asking Hillary what her favorite color is.

FUCKING RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

You forget that she performed very well with Sanders. She has improved dramatically as a speaker since 2008.

Trump has only done well because everyone in the RNC was afraid to hit him hard. They stupidly wore kids gloves because they thought it was impossible for him to win... and so they lost.

But against a person who actually disagrees with him and has nothing to lose by making him look stupid?

Yeah, he's fucked. He's going to be her bitch.

Wtf I hate trump now

>cyprus
>rare
it's uncommon at best

The debates is where Trump takes a huge lead. The retard Hillary voters don't even know she wants a tax hike. The moderates / independants will come flocking to Trump.

Clinton is your mum when she gets a bit drunk and is embarassing and tries to keep up with the latest trends but in reality everyone is like "oh, your mum is here, yeah, she is good for getting refunds at the shop, but other than that, she is a bit shitty".

>performed well with Sanders

You mean cuckboy? You mean the guy who gives up his stage to BLM? The guy who said, "stop talking about her damn emails?"

Yeah, real challenge for Hillary. Shut the fuck up.

>You forget that she performed very well with Sanders
That's because Sanders is a cuck with 0 backbone.

Really sends you brainwaves...

>But against a person who actually disagrees with him and has nothing to lose by making him look stupid?

Here's how cringey her burns have been thus far:

youtube.com/watch?v=jt6riM2aDLk

You're acting like she's going to be able to just say "shut up" and "stop tweeting" and wait for applause, but it's not going to work out for her and will just end up looking awkward in the end.

My only fear is that Trump will look ridiculous for arguing with a woman.

im astounded at how little americans understand their own political system.
Trump does not need to present any coherent tax plan.
Its not about making sure all the details are correct and "fact checking".
Trump talks from the heart expressing what people are worried about. His vague incoherent solutions are simply him intuitively expressing worries many americans have.
The details are up to the professionals to figure out.
building a wall or kicking out all illegals might not be a practical solution but that doesnt matter, its simply a way to express the concerns many americans have with illegal immigration and the fact something needs to be done about it.
The same with the taxes and everything else.
Fact checking and making accurate detailed plans is for committees and professionals.
Trump just needs to keep talking from the heart without worriing about "fact checking". yOu cant explain a worthwhile plan in a debate anyway, its like twitter or Sup Forums or facebook arena of discussion.
You just need to wittily express your worries and what you plan to solve.
The exact how is left for the different professional branches of government and for later serious internal debate.
The obsession with facts is a simpltom of fedora scientism as if the president can be an expert on all the different branches of science and sociology and biology and environmentalism..
Come the fuck onnn.

>Everyone in the RNC was afraid to hit him hard
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHA Rubio and Cruz literally tag teamed against him in the last debates

>She performed very well with sanders
Of course she did, she was against Bernie "lets forget about the emails" Sanders, and stiiill she did stupid shit like the 30 minutes bathroom break. Imagine her doing thst against Trump

She will get Jeb levels of rekt in the first debate just before canceling the second just like she did against Sanders. Screencap this if you want.

Based oy vey

More importantly, she is struggling with the after effects of her stroke. She has very little stamina and is incontinent.
She could barely make it through the softball debates with Bernie, the chances of her surviving one of those Trump streetfights without losing it is slim to none.

Retard Trump supporters don't even know that Trump's tax plan isn't sustainable and is trickle down economics at its finest.

>being this fucking new

As in you have to project you are truly aware of the worries of the majority of people just like them in an incoherent way and not being 100% sure what to do about all these problems.
The ones coming in with "facts" and talking points come off as artificial, and show they are not talking about things they truly care about but simply the talking points their teams gave them.

>3rd presidential debate
>hillary's been curbstomped in the first two
>first question the moderator is immediately on trump's side
>"so hillary, heh heh, how bout them emails"
>for the first time hillary looks calm and in control
>takes the mic off the podium and walks stage left away from trump
>a small explosion as trump's body disintegrates spreading entrails over the front row
>"there are soldiers stationed at all exits, nobody's leaving until I become president"
>hillary becomes the first president elected through hostage negations

I predict Jeb levels of hillary stuttering and eating her own shit. don is not going to be pleasant about anything and he's going to go off topic and talk about scandals just about every time.

yes, she's going to play the victim and every tv show is going to talk about it

Economically challenged liberals don't know that the idea is to tariff businesses not based in America for access to the US marketplace to make up the difference in tax revenue from giving cuts to middle and lower class populations.

>asks trump about his retarded tax plan
>he distort question and starts talking about muslim terrorism

I assume its because of the internet that people simply do not believe "statelike" modes of discussion. Obama was elected because he managed to make people believe that he was honest as ooposed to some official suit.
Trump is the exact same thing while everyone knows shillary is part of the existing corrupt establishment.

>Implying Hillary wont do everything in her power to avoid the debates.

>loses election because even hamburger country doesnt have enough retards to elect someone whose entire platform is HUrLLGuRrrR Memes

I don't know about you amerifats but I would be scared if I had to choose one of them as president
Hillary is corrupted down to her core and Trump has no idea how to do anything he promised

Its about not wanting to sell whats left of the country off to the highest bidder.

No content. Look fagjob, you support Trump. That means you are already a pariah and have zero social sway.

You saying shut the fuck up is hilarious. I can imagine your voice trembling as you try to find the confidence to be assertive. Because I know that in real life, you are a little bitch and when you are confronted with intimidation or violence you have anxiety attacks and would wet yourself.

You're the kind of kid who gets bullied, gets fucked, projects their cucklife onto people of influence and power-- and then wonders why he has no friends and is accomplishing nothing.

So is Trump.

Uh, no. There have been speeches where she has utterly destroyed him. She could just ask Warren for a bit of advice and take it over the top to public humiliation and legacy destruction level.

You're candidate is a little bitch who would be nothing if he was not given billions to begin with-- I remember when the Republican party championed the rags to riches lot-- now it's just full delusional. What a joke.

The you're was meant to be a your.

>doesn't even show up to the DNC in person
>can handle an in-person debate

i hope so

>ywn be this mad

I am OP my modem restarted and my flag is not greek
???

lol Trump wouldnt let his rally get taken over by two screaming chimps. Nor would he have handed the election to Hillary by saying "lets not focus on her Criminal activity". Bernie Sanders is a cuck with zero backbone. He said that white people dont know hardship just to try and please his BLM masters.

>Trump gives acceptance speech following victory
>media waiting for Hillary's concession speech
>it takes an alarmingly long time for her to make an appearance, and she's nowhere to be found
>suddenly, she comes on air, giving the speech remotely
>it's from a flight en route to Switzerland

No u

How can you win something which is not debate

>speeches

Debates are live, son.

hillary is fucked. all trump has to do is bring up her record of destroying the middle east and yurop. its like pottery.

>Unknown Flag

WTF?

She had better already be on the ground, otherwise the Swiss wouldn't let her land.

Doubtful. She doesn't do well with unscripted speaking.

>A Wild Namefaggot Appears!

Here's your (You).

You get paid per post, right? Do you get paid extra to project like that? I mean, I've seen some projections before, but that was something special.

I'm sure you changed the minds of millions of voters by coming across like a pretentious asshole on an Indonesian seafarer's knot appreciation board, though.

Its East Timor.

EAST TIMOR GET OUT REEEEEEE

Hillary is horrible speaker, the media overdubs all of her speeches and only presents snippets cause she's so unlikeable, Trump will crush her once people actually have to listen to her talking.

Fuck I'm gonna fap to that.

>GG
Does that imply we win or libs win?

The idea that anyone would pay for posts here is completely retarded and is just you guys imagining that you are important enough for anyone to try to convince you.

Your votes are not in play. Unless Hillary slathered herself in Swastikas and vowed to create pork nuclear bombs and drop them on every Muslim family in America, you would not vote for her.

You are not going to budge and what anyone says does not matter. You are not rational intelligent people and you have no understanding of politics. Meme magic and other useless shit that does not change the world, sure. But the percentage of this board that has dropped off leaflets, that has spent weeks working a phone bank, that has dropped off yard signs in the middle of bumfuck nowhere-- hahahah what, like less than 1%?

So, no. This is you guys being retarded once again and thinking you matter OH SO MUCH that anyone would want to convince you.

If a candidate has your vote, it is a sign they are going to lose. That is what you are, a canary that detects failure and then gets excited when they smell it.

Obviously but he'll call her a bitch eventually and it'll be hilarious

CAUGHT

If she walks stage left then she will be walking towards Trump, who will likely be situated stage left AKA house right.

Trump roasts the shit out of her on twitter.

he wouldn't be our Donny if he didn't though. Holy fuck having such a huge asshole as the most powerful man in the world is going to be the greatest years in US history, possibly world history.

You must really love to #CorrectTheRecord.

>This nigga has no idea.

The big game in internet advertising is getting to the influencers. Starting posting a quality image in Trump or Hillary threads right now, and it'll be on major political sites this afternoon. Sup Forums posters make up a non-trivial percentage of political posters, commentors, and content creators on the internet. Something that catches hold here, will be everywhere. Nature of the viral spread of memes, the overton window, and the ability of technically talented few to project force online.

Wow two threads on the same topic
Definitely not hillary shills

You're fucking delusional. You make up 100% of the fucking nobodies. So many things have caught hold here and gone nowhere.

It's like if I fucked you and gave you herpes. It wouldn't matter. You can't get laid and would never spread it. Unless you paid for it.

That is the value of Sup Forums's opinion. You have to pay other people to "believe" you. Because you are so divorced from reality and logic that no one is going to play along for free.

As compared to Obama's detailed explanation of his own tax plan and how he planned to fix the economy back in the 2008 campaign?

Obama: "Yes we can!" "Hope and change!"

Same non-answers from Obama no matter what. Libtards shit themselves fighting to be first in line just to smell Obama's farts. No matter what, libtards foamed at the mouth whenever Obama said his catch phrase or campaign slogan. Liberals got twitchy with thoughts of jerking each other off at Obama campaign rallies, complete with planted actors, women that would all of a sudden act "overcome" and faint, always in clear view of cameras of course.

Finally conservatives have a presidential candidate we can be excited about. And liberals are scared because Trump has that magic, that charisma the Gipper had, that excites Trump's supporters and convinces many liberals that are supposed to hate Trump just because he doesn't say what they allow with their "PC" control of speech, and thereby, thought.

Makes me feel good for every time I have flipped a liberal cunt right on their mouth after telling me whatever I said isn't PC, or it's offensive, etc. Flipped them on the mouth like you do a three-year-old after they say "fuck" or some other grown-up word. And I always smiled and dared the liberal to say it again. Trump has that kind of moxie and refusal to tolerate these liberal fuckwads, treating them as they should be treated.

Go Trump!

HEALTH PICKUP

>tripfag
>cancerous
Who could've thought?

kek, you overestimate average voter, see who won primaries

With what ? Vagina ?
That's the only thing she has left

Trump is going to cause her to have a stroke live on stage

trickle down economics gave you jobs and an economy

The 80's - mid 90's were America at the best it had been since the 50's

>Hillary couldn't be here tonight, instead you will debate this pre recorded video.

You can imagine her private doctor scrambling to throw a cocktail of drugs together, so she can at least maintain a facade of having energy.

who gotit

>you are so stupid and irrelevant!
>nobody should even waste time talking to you, just let me write ten pages about how stupid and irrelevant you are!
>pls pay attention to me guise ;_;
Pathetic.

>underestimating the black horse of this election

wew lads, you betta watch out and don't tell I didn't warn ya.

youtube.com/watch?v=wliDXJ4twTY

Whats with the Swiss Hillary Shitposter? Who the fuck are you

Factually and policy-wise, of course. But that also happened in the Republican debates, yet Trump came out looking good, and that's what mattered and what he'll focus on. And besides, the debates don't make much of a difference that late in the election.

>implying there will be a debate

Queen Hillary does not owe the plebeians any explanations.

And the more amphetamines they have to pump her full of, the sooner one of those antediluvian blood vessels in her brains goes explodo.

He won't even be invited to the debates

its not that Sup Forums is absolutely irrelevant (though its not as influential as some here think) but it is a place that already made up its mind and as long as trump won't promise a "complete shutdown of Sup Forums in USA" the support won't stop here (though funny enough I still bet some people would support such, and even make it up to be a good thing).

if he managed to get it, he would win em.

I'm not even sure if counts as a real candidate for the purposes of threatening to kill him. I know he can't get a secret service detail, but I'll have to investigate if that jokes is extended the protection from threats like a real candidate.

>GOP primary debates
>literal fucking killing floors
>Trump beat out 15 other candidates

>DNC debates
>softball matches
>Hillary with massive establishment backing beat out an overt commie

Wow I wonder what's going to happen

Now I know you don't know shit about him. If he was amazing, he wouldn't have been laughed out of the Republican Party years ago. Christ, he's no worse than Yeb! in his dumbass political views. He's just considered less electable.

Think about that. Gary Johnson was a guy who, as a Republican former governor, couldn't get the support Yeb!, Randlet, or even Bobby Jindal got.