Talismans Thread

Does Sup Forums has a favorite talisman they like?

For anyone don't know what talismans are. They are basically is 12 stoned Chinese animals that have different abilities that will give the user powers.

Dragon = Fire
Sheep = Astral Projection / Dream Possession
Rooster = Levitation / Telekinesis
Ox = Strength
Snake = Invisibility
Rabbit = Speed
Rat = Animation / Bring To Life
Horse = Healing / Regeneration
Monkey = Shapeshiffing
Dog = Immortally / Rejuvenation
Pig = Thermal Vision / Optic Blast
Tiger = Balance / Split Personally

>Rat = Animation / Bring To Life

I wish I can bring my waifu back to life.

dude. don't bring that heavy shit here

I'm boring but I like the Ox talisman. Every team needs the super-strength guy.

You know, the pig talisman always seemed like such an after thought. All the others have unique powers, but pigs is just a generic offensive thing, something already covered by dragon.

Dog. You can tank anything.

The pig was fucked from the get go.

Thematically, what power could the pig possibly have?

Rat is obscenely broken so ignoring that, I'd take Rabbit because super speed is fantastic

pigs are beasts known for destroying crops and shredding peoples guts with large tusks. They're not particularly fast and they're generally large enough to feed a family of four for a couple of weeks (of non-stop pork and bacon).
it's kind of difficult to apply a power to that.
the only other noticeable trait they possess is their extreme level of intelligence (for animals). Pigs are actually extremely creative bastards, but nobody thinks of intelligence where pigs are concerned.

Intelligence/Tactical ability would be cool. Pigs are pretty smart and vicious animals. It could also play with an "animal farm" sort of thing thing.

That's because pigs are exactly as smart as dogs and dogs are retarded anyway

Rooster+Rabbit is GOAT

Agreed

If she can kick your ass in her story she can kick your ass in real life

Pigs recognize their own name at a much faster rate than dogs. They're also easier to train and discipline.

Rooster/Rabbit/Ox/Pig/Dog/Horse is just Superman's basic powerset.

Just to clear something up: The tiger talisman was basically useless to anyone who wasn't Shendu because he needed it to use the other 11, right? Anyone else would just get split into their "good" half and "evil half"

sheep because its my fetish

HE'LL WIN WITH JUST HIS HANDS

Can't tank a broken heart.

Pigs are often associated with prosperity, and in the Chinese zodiac the pig is tied to emotions and intuition.
It could spawn out gold or food, or it could help you to read minds.

Monkey.
I could probably use the Tiger the most, though.

Some people are at constant odds with themselves and can't deal with cognitive dissonance.
You could have a friend help good you trap evil you in a closet, and then spend a bunch of time being effortlessly kind, hard working, and loving.

Sheep, to peer into someones dream and just fuck around with the would be petty sweet

Tiger is the best, and I'll tell you why.

The immortality, healing, and life bringing talismans would be like having the One Ring-- you'd have contol over life, but it'd be artifical life. The Astral Projection, shapeshifting, and invisibility thing can only show you bad things in the world that are hidden out of view. Strength, speed, fire, optic blast, and telekinese are just weapons. But the tiger lets you be happy with what you already have.

>You could have a friend help good you trap evil you in a closet
"Good You"
Yes. The evil you wants be selfish and not do anything generous at all! Here let me have your shekels and we're trap them in the closet. Thats what being good is about.
Oy Vey. You know you can trust me.

> Dog = Immortally / Rejuvenation

No wonder why Chinese people eat dogs

>turns out the good is a the severely dependent nu-male loser part of user
>the evil is the severely redpilled selfish jerk part of user
You should know user just can't win either way.

But the other half would be a total dick to you and everyone else

Or you could have a Sup Forums friend trap cuck beta you in a closet.
whichever you want to be, I'm just suggesting ways to use a fictional talisman in a child's cartoon.

Dog is the best power only mortals would disagree.

I always fantasized how cool it would be to have the HORSE and DOG talisman.

Using the TIGER would be bad for me. I have a lot of Intrusive thoughts that I never act upon. These scale from meh to holy shit you just burnt down a building.

These are just the Chinese zodiacs.
Rooster though.