Is Sup Forums controlled by the CIA?

Is Sup Forums controlled by the CIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIHYPaoh79I
youtu.be/vPtYQGTAzYg?t=12s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully.

The CIA has done a wonderful job of getting Muzzies to kill other Muzzies. Would be pretty cool if they could get the rest of us to start doing the same to them and cleanse the Islamic problem out of Europe and civilized nations.

> tax payer money is being wasted on this shithole

God I hope not.

'no'

Op is gay

There are most likely people paid to trawl the chans.

Getting paid for it would be fucking boring, because you can't post. Shills are in another department.

I work for the CIA.
Can confirm

More than likely they made a deal with Moot years ago to keep Sup Forums up. The influence and power this shithole can have over the internet is substantial. The FBI are known to also bait people on Sup Forums.

I think so. We're just a bunch of big guys.

Yeah a large part of it.
mostly Information gathering, test creating memes like "dat boi" for information and propaganda information, documenting neo-nazi "prepper's" gun collections here on Sup Forums

CIA here

You're a big guy

Für du.

Is the CIA controlled by Sup Forums?

hello yes i am an CIA agent extraordinaire and i am here for your memes hand over the nazi frogs and nobody gets hurt

post CIA blunders until you get banned.

Yes.

(OP)
post CIA blunders until you get banned.

I wonder how often they have to cycle operatives out before they start burning out from reading shitposts all day

there are only a few actual users on Sup Forums, the rest are bots run by alphabet agencies

Here's one...

Instituting a fucking drug problem among the nignogs in our own back yard (crack) to finance government change in beaner america (Nicaragua)

At this point, I couldn't tell you.

We're all grasping at straws here but there's only one drink...

Even if there were agents on this board they're most likely posting as "Anonymous" because they're pussy ass faggots.

Are you a computer automatically responding to my post?

NOTICE TO USERS: The Federal Bureau of Investigation has logged a record of this chat along with the IP addresses of the participants due to potential violations of U.S. law. VIOLATION: Solicitation of a minor. IMPORTANT WARNING: If you think this chat session was logged in error, please state your reasons to the F.B.I. agent currently monitoring this chat and quote the reference number #2334531343. Failure to do so within the next 2 minutes will result in your IP and address being entered into our criminal data base and legal action.

*Your IP address has been logged by the Child Internet Service Protection Agency. Please wait while memory ref code "502695151" is entered into the database.

ayy

hahaha, actually yea if you count my neurological activity as a quantifiable phenomena.

I'm just trying to automate myself so I can chill sooner.

ah shit it's the po pos

People in CIA trying to shitpost in this thread so people will leave and not talk about the Governments control on Sup Forums.

yeah totally ama

Hello Age- I mean user haha.

oldest copypasta in the book, friend

Is anything on the Internet not controlled by CIA?

... and just like that, I found you in a youtube video:
youtube.com/watch?v=pIHYPaoh79I

hOLY SHIT THE SHILLING IN HERE. yOU CUNTS NEED TO STOP DAT SHIET

if it is they arent doing a good job

btw, they are watching.

pic related.

Also who the fuck is Dan?

No the CIA works internationally the NSA collects information domestically.
t. cia agent

no
Sup Forums is controlled by the FBI

youtu.be/vPtYQGTAzYg?t=12s

No, but Sup Forums is probably the FBI's most lucrative honeypot

Some of the boards are literally moderated by FBI interns.

Sauce?

government_trojan.exe

Here you go!

Obviously not 'controlled', but I'm sure a number of intelligence agencies poke around this place.

I expect them to eventually see things our way so I don't trip about it. When the West goes to shit, they'll all probably start secretly admiring us as early adopters and keenly prescient and tactical thinkers concerning geopolitical matters.

I am just one more IP for their log in this massiv pile of shit. Watching man turning on each other because of ideologies. As bigger the cabal gets as stronger their believe to controlle man is. In the end it is all for nothing. To get more comfy with what they do we lie to oure self.

This World is beutifull but humanity makes this place to hell. Each one of us, no matter what believe we have. No matter what three letter company we serve. No matter how good oure god is. We all push the stuff we think is right and this is what this place makes in the end so utterly shit.

When i was a young boy, 4 or 6 years old, i thought to myself "what a shitty humanity, politicians, religious folk live on this planet" this thought never changed.

To think that things turn for the better, forget the incredible deliberately wide of insanity everyone carries. This fact is not recognized just so we can continue to act as everything would be ok.

>USA ISIS connection
>who cares/ ARG/ Troll/ Shills/

>clinton fuclked up hard
>muh right-winger/who cares/ Shills/

>Media blackout/corruption
>nothing we can do/who cares/shills/

>CIA/ FBI/ NSA/ fucking with the internet
>nothing we can do about/ who cares/ so what

There is a huge group of people, in position to controlle "Information" but we simply don't care and continue to shitpost.

There is no change, no freedome, no choice. The Market a lie and your money just there to calm you down. And when you think about just for a second very clearly about this you actually know this.

I'll just leave this here.

Nice resolution.

Do we not bleed?

Germoney speaks the truth.

Freedom is a lie, liberty a illusion, let yourself be ruled.

This is one of my absolute favorite things of all time, and always puts my sides into orbit.

>implying the meme magic doesnt control everything

I really hope that's real. I hope government agents get a kick out of posts on here.

>nods
NO.

Now move along, citizen.

I'd like to think the FBI combs Sup Forums for dirt on Hillary

If there was a resistance forming, do you think it would post on Sup Forums knowing that all eyes are looking here?
Maybe there is hope

MK Lultra? nahhh

Probably; who cares though, just waste their time with our kekery. Just a reminder, if they are in control they will have to read every post.

dat file name...

you must be so bored!

is this what they teach you at CIA?

that reminds me of the only time chanology actually made me laugh

that was over the thought of dedicated scientologists lurking Sup Forums trying to learn meme-speak, when they already had their own fucked up language to deal with. it got even funnier when i though about how the fuck they were ever going to translate it all so it made any kind of sense in their reports to the leader of scientology

i swear i must have laughed for at least an hour straight

As if the CIA would give a shit about this fucking cesspit of bile.

Soon they'll have to because the media is catching on and trying to deprecate governments all together.

I don't doubt that Kek is a psyop fabricated by a government agency.

I only say that because my window has its own tinfoil hat to block out the satellite chemtrails.

YES

...and I'm still drinking unfiltered city tap water so I know the floweride is shriveling up my pinecone gland so I can't be religious anymore.

the matrix has you..

knock knock

idk if i should let this thread die, or continue to shitpost.

also, who's there?

follow the white rabbit

They need to remove the anti-discrimination laws first then society will take care of its self.

nah... they come her for the lulz too

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING HOUSE.

no, this is a pro-bane board
fuck off CIAshills

No of course not.
You're little imageboard is fine.