Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU
firecolbert.com/cbs-stations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PLOMPF

#MAGA
>travel bans failed
>sanctuary city order failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>drain the swamp was a lie
>lock her up was a lie
>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>extended Iran nuclear deal which Trump called “the worst deal ever” with no modifications
>admitted firing Comey over Russia investigation after asking him to end it, then threatened Comey with oval office "tapes"
>leaked classified intel from Israel to Russia, Iran's ally; White House lied about it before Trump admitted it in tweets

Seriously we can't let him have two scoops

WWAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHGGLGLGL

Fuck off with your politics posting. This isn't Sup Forums. Only people who truly appreciate the most famous late night tv talk show host ever can reply to this thread!

AS LONG AS WE KEEP COLBERT POSTING PEOPLE WILL THINK EVERY THING HE SAYS IS A JOKE THEREFORE NOBODY WILL CRITICIZE TRUMP OR PAY ATTENTION TO WHTA HES DOING I GET IT NOW MAGA

i'm a trump supporter but in all honesty he should be impeached for that second scoop also fuck white people

I'VE FINALLY GOT YOU RIGHT WHERE I WANT YOU, YOU SNIVELING CUM SOAKED DEGENERATE.

MY RATINGS HAVE MADE ME UNSTOPPABLE, AND MY HUMOR HAS RENDERED THE MASSES PLIABLE TO MY WILL! NOW, YOU HAVE NOBODY TO HELP YOU DRUMPH. I SHALL DO AS THE GOD OF THE CHRISTIANS HAS ORDERED ME TO DO, TO STONE ALL DEGENERATE ASS FAIRIES LIKE YOU TO DEATH. BUT YOU SHALL BE THE FIRST, DRUMPH! YOU SHALL BE THE FIRST TO DIE ON MY LATE NIGHT TELEVISION SHOW! YOU SHALL BEG FOR MERCY BEFORE MY DESK SHAPED ALTER OF PURITY, BUT YOU SHALL RECEIVE NONE FOR YOUR HOMOSEXUAL WAYS HAVE DEEPLY OFFENDED GOD, AND MY GOD IS A GOD OF VENGEANCE! AT FIRST, YOU SHALL KNOW PAIN AS THE FIRST STONE IS DASHED AGAINST YOUR HEAD! AND WITH EACH STONE, YOU SHALL SLIP FURTHER AND FURTHER FROM THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE UNTIL THE ONLY FEELING YOUR ASS RAMMING FAGGOT MIND CAN COMPREHEND IS THE FIRES OF DAMNATION REACHING UP TO CLAIM YOUR SOUL!

ONCE YOU HAVE PASSED INTO DAMNATION, I WILL CRY OUT TO THE ENTIRE NATION WITH A RALLYING CRY OF "IT WAS HER TURN!" AND FROM THERE WE WILL PURGE THIS NATION OF EVERY WIDE ANUSED, COCK SNIFFING, CUM GUZZLING, SHIT IMPALING FAGGOT! THE STREETS WILL RUN RED WITH AIDS POSITIVE BLOOD, AND THE LORD OUR GOD WILL BE PLEASED WITH THE BLOOD SACRIFICE! YOUR DEATH WILL MARK THE BEGINNING OF THE END DRUMPH, THE END OF ALL FAGGOTRY.

BUT YOU SHALL NOT LIVE TO SEE IT DRUMPH. FOR YOU DIE HERE. NOW. GROVELING AT MY FEET, COWERING BEFORE MY AWE INSPIRING WIT AND LEGENDARY RATINGS.

NOW... TASTE STONE, YOU COCKSUCKING BUTT PIRATE!

EEEEEEEAAAAAUUUUUGGGHHHHHH HELP ME PLUMP

So I'm the guy who has been sarcastically lol'ing at your posts. You haven't memed this one yet though, how? It's the first one I thought of.

You're welcome also BLUMP lol

THIS, WE CANT LET A MANLET KEK LIKE COLBERT DISCREDIT OUR CHANCE TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN WE MUST SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT BY PUSHING THIS MEME AS HARD AS WE CAN

Um, no sweetie. Colbert doesn't really criticize Trump. He's only pretending to be an extreme leftist crazy in order to poke fun at the left. It's quite smart actually. 82993497

none of this matters because the liberals lost LMAO

#FIRECOLBERT
RETWEET

>1 minute apart

#FIRECOLBERT

youtube.com/watch?v=ahkMA6JPOHU

will always be funny

A list of ALL CBS STATIONS. Find your local station and CALL THEM to complain about Stephen Colbert #firecolbert firecolbert.com/cbs-stations/

see

HOW DARE GRISWOLD KRAMPT GET EXTRA SCOOPS!

IT'S NOT FAIR!
IT'S NOT FAIR!
IT'S NOT FAIR!
IT'S NOT FAIR!
IT'S NOT FAIR!

it funny because trump is really fat and stupid so people didnt think he could win but it turns out burgers are really really fat and stupid XD

I've seen three versions of it.

>exaggerating

no, he's thinly veiling his butthurt by pretending to be a comedian.

Ah that's good, I was like how the fuck did they not do this one?

THIS. EXERCISE ACTUALLY DRAINS THE FINITE ENERGY FROM THE BODY LIKE A BATTERY, BY BEING SEDENTARY AND EATING 2 SCOOPS DONALD IS ACTUALLY REJUVINATING FASTER

SCOOP LIMIT IS ONE!

>CNN eating vanilla flavor
I knew they were a bunch of racists!!

obviously. donald is winning constantly and making america great again colbert is a triggered MANLET

The fucking madman

This is true. I keep all my batteries in two scoops of ice cream to keep them rejuvenated for maximum life span. Exercise is just a hoax perpetrated by the Jews to kill us off faster, like chemtrails. #wakeupsheeple

UM HE ACTUALLY DID THIS YOU RETARD
ISIS WAS WIPED OUT TWO WEEKS AGO WHEN TRUMP DROPPED THE MOAB

Did I miss a Bill Nye thread? that is a quality meme senpai

>Stephen Colbert walks on stage with his hostages induced with laughing gas.
>DAHNALD BLUMFS MUST MAKE A DECISION TONIGHT TO SAVE AMERICA HE MUST SAVE IVANKA WHOM I HAVE TRAPED IN AN UNKNOWN SANCTUARY CITY, OR HE MUST BREAK HIS ONE RULE. HAVE ONLY ONE SCOOP. I mean seriously, he eat with TWO SCOOPS
>the audiences is is induced with laughing gas that they laugh hysterically
>THAT'S NOT FUNNY BOO NOW BOOOOOO CURSE YOU BINGAL DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMFFF!!!
>Trump crashes through the window in a bat outfit
>"It's over Joker, Ivanka is ssafe"
>BLUMMMFTJSKSF HOW DARE YOU FOIL MY PLAN!!!
>"I never lost count of all the people you cucked"
>I KNOW AND I LOVE YOU FOR IT GROOMP, BUT I WILL ALWAYS HATE YOU FOR HTE SCOOOOOPS
>Colbert lashes out towards Trump, stabbing him with a one scoop icecream. Trump licks it once and snapps his neck
>THEY WILL GET YOU FOR THIS FRUMMF YOU BROKE YOUR RULE TWO SCOOOOOOOPS
>Colbert laughs hysterically as he finishes the neck snap, killing him.

BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK GROMBLE CRENK IM COMING FOR YOU

>Stephen Colbert walks on stage in plantation owner outfit
>"Soo.. today I thought we'd discuss something different. No politics."
>The leader of Colbert's minstrel show black band says, "Mistah Colbert, the president--"
>"Hillary Clinton?"
>the audience bursts into laughter followed by Colbert feverishly yelling "STOP LAUGHING. THAT WASN'T A JOKE. SHUT UP."
>after the audience quiets, the band leader continues, "Donald Trump said--"
>"DENAL DRAFT"
>"--that he gets 2 scoops while everyone else only gets... 1."
>Colbert pulls out a submachine gun and begins firing it into one side of the audience. "THIS IS FOR LAUGHING ABOUT MADAM PRESIDENT."
>the audience begins screaming and trying to rush out of the Ed Sullivan Theater, but the doors are locked.
>He then brings out a second submachine gun and fires at the other side of the audience. "AND THIS IS FOR CLAPPING ABOUT JAMES COMEY BEING FIRED."
>the audience members begin climbing the walls and reaching their hands up to the ceiling with a projection of the god they don't believe in, pleading for rescue
>"LISTEN HERE FRORFF, YOU COCKGOBBLER, I WILL KILL YOUR PRECIOUS WHITE """PEOPLE""" AND YOU WILL HAVE NO ONE TO HIDE BEHIND. I WILL IMPEACH YOU PERSONALLY WITH THESE GUNS YOU PIECE OF SHIT OFFICE STEALER. YOU WILL SUFFER HELLS UNKNOWN TO MANKIND, GRALPF."
>Colbert then resumes his normal demeanor and turns to camera 2
>"Stay tuned! Next up I sit down with Idris Elba and discuss his role in the upcoming summer hit, The Dark Tower!"

How long can Trump live since he saved up all his battery energy by not exercising? Probably for 30 or 40 more years at least. He has saved his energy a LOT.

>>travel bans failed
>>sanctuary city order failed
>>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>>keystone pipeline using american steel failed
>>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>>signed a bill overturning FCC regulations protecting your privacy online
>>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>>defeating isis in 30 days failed
>>drain the swamp was a lie
>>lock her up was a lie
>>no cuts to medicare was a lie
>>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>>flip flopped on targeting dreamers
>>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>>extended Iran nuclear deal which Trump called “the worst deal ever” with no modifications
>>admitted firing Comey over Russia investigation after asking him to end it, then threatened Comey with oval office "tapes"
>>leaked intel from Israel to Russia, Iran's ally; White House lied about it before Trump admitted it in tweets
SCOOPS

so...

DRUMPF!

ZOOP
>>travel bans failed
>>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>>lock her up was a lie
>>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>>extended Iran nuclear deal which Trump called “the worst deal ever” with no modifications
>>admitted firing Comey over Russia investigation after asking him to end it, then threatened Comey with oval office "tapes"
>>leaked intel from Israel to Russia, Iran's ally; White House lied about it before Trump admitted it in tweets

GANONDORF

>he has TRUMP monogrammed on his XL plain white golf shirt
>of course

LUMP
>>travel bans failed
>>lock her up was a lie

>spamming the exact same copy pasta
MODS!!!

ZLUMMP WHY COULDN'T YOU LOVE ME LIKE YOUR OTHER CHILDREN

>he can't stop posting in these threads even though he doesn't think the meme is funny

DRUMPF?
>>travel bans failed
>>lock her up was a lie
>>leaked intel from Israel to Russia, Iran's ally; White House lied about it before Trump admitted it in tweet

yeah, it's pretty funny to watch the mental gymnastics of that other board - it's like a bunch of abused housewives trying to tell each other how wonderful their husband is deep down, and how tired they are of winning.

DJT's incompetence and serious character flaws are making me almost pine for Dubya's incompetence.

XD

Hand over the scoops CHROMPH

got it

I can't believe a late night talk show host is making jokes about a highly controversial political figure. This is shocking! #FIRECOLBERT!

S T O P
travel bans failed
>>lock her up was a lie

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BTFO

His ice cream is genuinely awesome

WHEN YOU GOT 10,000 SCOOPS AND ALL YOU NEED IS A KNIFE

Ffs.
And he's only at 1/12th of his term.

YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM ME KRINKLE KRUMPF!!!!

FRRBLEBUMP

GRRMMEL SCOOPS SCUBBLEBIBBLE

M A D
>>travel bans failed
>>lock her up was a lie

DUMP
>travel bans failed
>failed to introduce a single one of his 10 legislation proposals promised within his first 100 days, including but not limited to the Middle Class Tax Relief and Simplification Act, Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act, etc.
>tries to brag about using EOs when he complained about Obama being lazy and ineffective for using them and not passing laws
>couldn't repeal obamacare, even though the republicans literally control congress
>getting mexico to pay for wall failed, nearly cause a government shutdown for demanding 1 billion dollar downpayment for the wall that's supposed to be paid by mexico
>lock her up was a lie
>even breitbart acknowledged the russian shills in trump's cabinet- flynn was denied immunity, may have broken law not disclosing payments from Russia
>travel expenses in first 3 months wasted more tax payer dollars than obama's first two years as president
>kills clean power plan. wants to destroy the environment, overturned regulation preventing coal companies from dumping shit into rivers
>flip flopped on NATO, labeling China a currency manipulator, the Export-Import Bank, and making the American dollar stronger
>lied about not intervening with syria, wasted 60 million tax payer dollars launching 59 missiles that didn't even destroy the airbase, and warned the russians but never informed congress or the NSC
>extended Iran nuclear deal which Trump called “the worst deal ever” with no modifications
>admitted firing Comey over Russia investigation after asking him to end it, then threatened Comey with oval office "tapes"
>leaked classified intel from Israel to Russia, Iran's ally White House lied about it before Trump admitted it in tweet

holy shit what a fat slob

I've never seen someone so ass blasted about a stupid meme

>tfw you will never be this mad

>65 posts
>15 unique ips
you people deserve to be napalmed

Oh no a person is spamming politics which is disrupting this political thread which is being spammed to disrupt a non-politics board

It's one person. see

ANGER
>>travel bans failed
>>lock her up was a lie

He's been at it for awhile, starting to wonder if it's actually Stephen Colbert.

236 pounds isn't super overweight if you are tall. I'm around that, but tall. I don't look fat at all.

How is this thread, which can be ignore, disrupting this board?

Yeah he ain't 236 lbs. Not even close.

that accounts for 8 posts you stupid fuck
trumps not fat either

Remember though, Sup Forums is just a boogeyman.

TWOOOOO SCOOOOORPS!!!!

B L A C K E D

If it was just these threads it would be fine. Actually I don't give that much of a fuck about them. It's the dozens of Sup Forums threads constantly spammed. This just happens to be the ones that the mods tolerate because it is vaguely Sup Forums related.

Honestly, he looks close to 290.

It's one guy, he just started spamming because people started ignoring him

see

YOU MEAN THE CHAOS SCOOOOPS?!!

IS THIS TRUE?
>travel bans failed
>lock her up was a lie
>leaked classified intel from Israel to Russia, Iran's ally White House lied about it before Trump admitted it in tweet

He does look overweight and unhealthy.

What are proxys?

DONT INSULT TRUMP

Oh come on. Why would anyone even bother?

DON'T INSULT OUR GOD COLBERT!!!

CAN SOMEBODY RESPOND TO THIS? THESE ARENT REAL ARE THEY? TRUMPS ACTUALLY MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN... RIGHT?

DONT INSULT COLBERT OR ELSE I WILL SPAM YOUR THREAD ENDLESSLY! HAHAH YOU MAD YET Sup Forums?

He's just saving his battery power. All that not exercising and two scoops, he's going to live to at least 110 because he has so much energy left!

Some people are actually that pathetic.

Yeah...energy. Sure.

DOLAN?
>travel bans failed
>lock her up was a lie

What I mean is, without any IDs, he would have no reason to post with more than one proxy at the same time. It would be pointless.

>70 years old
>exercising

I know you don't like Trump, but let's be reasonable. Exercising after 65 is a quick way to the grave.

I guess he wants us to colbertpost in random threads