Google media blacks out the popular Republican candidate Donald J. Trump

Google media blacks out the popular Republican candidate Donald J. Trump.

Yet again, this has been happening all over the past year on YouTube and Google...and other products owned by Alphabet Inc. (CEO Eric Schmidt is an adamant supporter of Hillary Clinton and has literally said he will help get Hillary Clinton into office.

archive.is/dTHYn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w
youtube.com/watch?v=keWX55SpYmU&ab_channel=PistakPaisder
google.com/trends/story/c5c95ce9-6b74-4939-b112-57e405ef0109
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
thegroundwork.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i can't believe that is real

Just checked

It's devastating, desu senpai.

Imagine how many uninformed and undecided voters there are out there and this sways people to see "one real" candidate as their option.

Trump isn't a real candidate. I thought you all had realized he's just a meme on Sup Forums

This is legit, guys.

How's your mum doing with her black boyfriend?

I don't have a mom. I was adopted from Africa by a interracial gay couple. They're doing fine, though. Thanks for asking.

Have you been mauled by a muslim yet?

Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=42jpuXJPk0w

If you thought the Twitter censorship was bad wait till Youtube starts shutting down anyone who says anything offensive at all.

They are changing the terms of services and I think people should be very concerned where this is all heading.

I guess capitalism is bad if it hurts Trump

Gee I'm shocked

youtube.com/watch?v=keWX55SpYmU&ab_channel=PistakPaisder

lol

google.com/trends/story/c5c95ce9-6b74-4939-b112-57e405ef0109

Silicon Valley is known to run on H1B workers and treats them like slave workers for cheap and pays them lower wages.

Makes sense for Google to be anti-Trump.

Eric Schmidt is also pro-TPP and pro-NAFTA.

Not one mention of Trump. Fucking (((google)))

>IMPRESSIVE

>yfw this is the company m00t works for now

I was mostly ok with Google too, but this is pretty low

Google is a private company you dumbfucks, they don't have to host content they don't agree with.

I thought you all loved the first amendment so much? Trumpeteers surely are the biggest retards of all time.

This is ridiculous if true

Corporations should not be able to have any influence on politics, even indirectly.

So is this website, fuckhead.

So is CNN
So is FOX NEWS
So is MSNBC
So is Twitter
So is ur mum

Yeah I just tried it and it looks just like OP said.

What. The. Fugg.

Fuck it's real, but if you add "2016" to the end of it, you do get a small image of Trump

When Trump becomes presidents, I hope he sicks an antitrust suit on Google.

Would love to see Google wrecked by an antitrust suit just like what happened with Microsoft.

Is there anything about indexing or the display of search results in the net neutrality bill that (IIRC) Google was in favour of?

Yeah and we're free to call them shady cunts.

It works on some form of word association you morons. Why do you think Sanders is there when he didn't even get pass the primary? Nobody searched Donald Trump along with president or any other such word.

And why the hell would shareholders be FOR higher corporate taxes?
Silicon Valley runs on extremely skilled employees from harvard and so on.
This.
They have complete control over their product. Don't like it? Stop using Google.

its fucking real

>Nobody searched Donald Trump along with president or any other such word.
Do you honestly believe this?

It's very true, I see it on my end
a) No Trump
b) Bernie's not active
c) No Johnson

I don't care what's in the doodle at all, but it'd be nice if specific search results weren't meddled with whenever someone wants to, it's just a complete misrepresentation of information and reminds me why I don't use Google anymore. Slippery slope from here...

We know it's a private company you dumb kike.

>They have complete control over their product. Don't like it? Stop using Google.

That's kinda missing the point though and really google etc gets told what to do by certain higher ups.

all the top google executives are literal kikes, shouldn't be too surprising that they do this kinda shit

>It works on some form of word association

Bullshit.

CEO of Alphabet Inc (owners of Google) has literally endorsed and said he wants Hillary to be president.

Link related
qz.com/520652/groundwork-eric-schmidt-startup-working-for-hillary-clinton-campaign/

Video related
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

>Sweden
>relevant

"Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again."

How is Google a private company? It's parent company Alphabet Inc is publicly traded? Am I missing a meme here?

Spread this on twitter

wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/

SPREAD IT

That dumb nigger just means Google is a private company, so in his case, a company that controls such massive amounts of information shouldn't be held accountable for their actions.

This is why people still watch CNN.

I'm sick and tired of media and private companies swaying this fucking country and it's elections.

Google became too big in a very short amount of time, same as Kikebook. We need to manage these fuckers.

It's a division of a public company, so no, it's not a private company.

>Spread this on twitter

How? I'm not good at this twitter thing.

HRC is in bold. Sanders is in bold. Trump is not. This is ... strange.

They're gonna activate the "obey" brain waves any minute now.

same search as the OP btw

Yes. Sup Forums itself admits the Internet is mostly pro Sanders and Hillary.
>they endorse Hillary so this means it jewed everything into making her win
That is called leaping to conclusions. The Saudi Arabia royal family is a major shareholder of Fox, does this mean Fox is pro Muslim? Fundamentally the shareholders, not the CEO, are in control because they can fire the CEO. And the CEO would be the worst person to do it. CEOs deal with high level market strategies and high level control. To alter google's search algorithms you would need the many technical expertsbpeople who handle google's search algorithms.

Yes and as a company they are still expected to uphold certain ethical standards or they lose business. Everyone knows they're not legally obliged to do anything against their own political alignment, but as a search company it's in their best interest to be apolitical when indexing the internet.

>To alter google's search algorithms you would need the many technical expertsbpeople who handle google's search algorithms.

You're a delusional poo in loo if you don't think there's any bias here.

The 2016 U.S. elections and Brexit were some of the most important exposing of actual evidence, so it's not a tinfoil hat conspiracy anymore.

Go watch those videos and links that were posted above.

He's just a cog in a machine now, sad. :(

Couldn't you tell I was just fucking with you by the picture of Ben Garrison shooting a jew?

Austrian google doesn't show this candidate screen, can anyone else please screencap?

It's too late. Everyone already knows Trump is running, he's probably more well-known than Hillary at this point, and trust for the (((media))) is at an all-time low. Attacking them so early in his campaign was a master-stroke, he neutralised their attacks before they could really start to mobilise.

>It's ok for a company to monopolize information
>i have no sense of ethics at all

pick 2

Isn't that some form of monopoly abuse?

disgust

Bing confirmed for politically neutral.

Yahoo confirmed for bern-out, but politically neutral.

>the "it's too technical and complicated argument"
This is the argument of people who rip you off during any kind of technical maintenance call. If they can do it, you can do it.
Pretty sure 1 person can alter any google code they want. It's not hard to diminish the relevance of certain words or names and increase that of others.

> all negative articles

gee, I wonder.....

>>

thegroundwork.com

Eric Schmidts' company.

Logo looks literally like a Illuminati meme

bump
people need to see this

I'm actually growing some respect for ms in the last few years.

>I'm actually growing some respect for ms in the last few years.

>alarm blaring
>long corridor dimly lit by red emergency power bulbs
>distant machine gun fire
>barely audible alarm from neighboring building "Shillary Protocol Activated"
>the sound of moot's panting breath as he runs toward a server room door with a rainbow G decal
"I have to shut it down—I have to shut it down for those faggots on Sup Forums"

spooky

we just got put on google mans list, wew lads.

>jeb grayed out
traitorous scum, slow and steady wins the presidential race