youtube.com/watch?v=3DGsv-kJQNs
youtube.com/watch?v=vLKGwEdxgE0
youtu.be/iO_8n5y5edk
youtube.com/watch?v=aNE9uuHafIo
youtube.com/watch?v=_WPvu9k680E
youtube.com/watch?v=hsaZS8DsSM0
youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are now better, but only because Stern blows that much.

Does anyone still listen to their shows?
What happened with Jim and Opie?

It's now Jim and Sam. No idea where Opie is.

You literally cant beat Artie era Stern.

Unmarried Stern best Stern

Yes you can, Jackie era Stern is better.

What wouldn't stern do for money?

Fuck Artie

I don't know but I heard their show when Artie went on there and it wasn't bad. Stern has shown he's shit without a person like Jackie or Artie.

stern always bored me compared to opie and anthony but he was a way better interviewer and had better guests.

nothing beats o&a when the regular comics were on and ripping each other apart, though. it was a great show despite opie.

tell the truth

By the time oa became a big deal stern had already stopped caring at minimum 5 years.

Adulthood is RBI

Adulthood is realizing that Craig Ferguson hosts the best show on SiriusXM.

H-Howard, please take me back.

Stern was partly responsible for Dana Plato's death. So fuck that kike.

>there will never be a radio show as good as Patrice Era O&A ever again

Just fuck me up senpai, stand up is dead.

Jim and Sam have their own show

Opie has a show too
youtu.be/Bq3SRYtHsKE

dude fuck opie lmao

let

it

go

I've been listening to clips form O&A, Stern, Jim and Sam, Compound Media, since you made this post and I have to say that the best of the best Stern clips are way funnier than any of the other stuff. "Artie" (whomever he is) is especially funny.

This is the greatest moment in radio history.

youtube.com/watch?v=3DGsv-kJQNs

God she was an angel. She had some problems, but she was wonderful.

We should try to point out that he had a huge hand in her death, now that people will be talking about her with the Night Trap 25th anniversary release.

>Stern made headlines after former child star Dana Plato committed suicide one day after visiting the show. Plato had been living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, surrounded by rumors of her sexuality and drug abuse, which became the biggest topic of the interview. After telling Stern she had been sober for over a decade and denying rumors about her lesbian relationship, some callers accused her of lying. At some point Stern suggested that Plato do a urinalysis to prove them wrong, while Plato agreed to give a hair sample for analysis. Plato was crying several times, mostly while offering her gratitude to callers who believed everything she had said. Stern also asked her if she had ever considered suicide to which she replied, "Hell no. I've got a beautiful boy. I'm OK in my skin. I'm OK with who I am." Plato died of a drug overdose the next day.

Has he ever said anything about this?

No. And if he did, he would give the same bullshit evasive, disavowing answer he did with Artie:

I have no control over what other people do.

It's horse shit and he married a horse face.

How the fuck is he responsible for drug addicts irresponsibly consuming illegal drugs?

Who me?
youtube.com/watch?v=vLKGwEdxgE0
Watching Beet fight with Iron Sheik is great. Actually, I can watch Beet fight with anyone.

Go fuck yourself nigger.

>Only does three shows a week
>Last week he skipped one of his three shows with no explanation

Lazy Jew

Fuck off back to r_ddit, Sup Forums is Gregg Hughes territory.

>not being glad that he even graces you with a show at all
How many performers exist who are worth as much as he is?

I'm much older than most of Sup Forums and listened to Stern throughout the 90's and O&A throughout the 00's, and yeah, 90's Stern shits all over 00's O&A. Not that O&A wasn't great in its day. It just didn't reach the level Stern did.

I still listen to old Opie and Anthony. Nothing will ever come close to some of the shows they did.

One of my favorites was the show where Patrice met Bobo and they made Bobo take his pants off, and they talked to him about sex and his cock would get rock hard, and then immediately get soft as soon as they talked to him about the Mets.

never listened to either but i started listening to uninformed podcast with bill burr and joe derosa which i guess is from opie and anthony and god damn is it funny

F

Why isnt there any archives of old stern?

The Sal & Richard prank calls alone.

Howard was so funny I pissed my pants through the radio medium. buy himself, no cool comic relif needed.

Faggots.

i knew O&A were better since 2001

There are two great stern archives but I'm not posting them here. He's shut down every other archive, personally. (It's true)

That has always bothered me if you are not going to make something available rather through sponser or purchase why bother puling any other sources down?

Comparing Howard to anyone in radio is a great insult.

You know this.

He gave O&A their jobs.

Adutlhood is realizing that none of them were ever funny.

So adult hood oa becoming a miserable cunt incapable of laughter or joy?

He inveigled and eventually closed down even SFN. It's pretty impressive, actually, even if I don't like it.

>those digits
praise Thot OwO

Howard wasn't even the first Shockjock.

howard, go to bed

>robin reads tragic news story with people dying horribly
>jackie laughs his ass off

God I miss that.

link?

I cant seem to find a complete of his interview with larry david anywhere, can anyone help me?

here you go
youtu.be/iO_8n5y5edk

Patrician: Ron & Fez

Pleb: O&A and Stern

What are the best O and A episodes with Patrice?

ron and fez > all

youtube.com/watch?v=aNE9uuHafIo

It went from radio gold to radio kino when fez started going crazy

Uh, Billy West era?

The greatest moment was the first Hank The Angry Drunken Dwarf appearance
I pissed my pants listening to that

Is there such a thing as an opie and anthony curse? Like diff'rent strokes

A day after the Columbine High School massacre in Littleton, Colorado on April 20, 1999, Stern's comments regarding the incident drew criticism from some listeners.

"There were some really good looking girls running out with their hands over their heads...Did [the suspects] try to have sex with any of the good looking girls?...At least if you are going to kill yourself and kill all the kids, why wouldn't you have some sex?...If I was going to kill some people, I'd take them out with sex."[73]

what did he mean by this

Ron and Fez is the ultimate comfy listening show

there's an episode that consists of nothing but Fez bringing his cat in and trying to get the cat to say "cookie" for two hours and it's probably the most brilliant thing I've ever listened to, I've probably heard it like 7 times

youtube.com/watch?v=_WPvu9k680E

I like both but o&a is dead noise 60% of the time and their best shit was with comics in studio, super shows with colin and the freaks and such. Stern has far more in his old catalogue that is gold like hank, beet, bigfoot etc that makes o&a look like shit

who has bigger tits, E-rock or Opie?

Anthony is a nigger with white skin

well he is Sicilian

the wrong one committed suicide

>yeth thith ith THTEVE from YELLOWTHTONE

GOAT caller

what's that thing on the left

Could I have one of those Chesterfields now?

It always amazes me that guys like Roland and E-Rock and even East Side Dave can get hot women simply through their connections with the show. Roland is a disgusting, bald fat little troll with an awful voice, he would be nowhere without the show.

East Side Dave's wife was fucking his friend behind his back and last I heard they were getting divorce though so I guess it all evens out

Reminder Opie is a board op and Ant had all the talent

Ho ho! Yes I was. Tell em Fred.

actually Howard invented the radio

That was a soundboard of him laughing they played to make him look bad you liberal cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=hsaZS8DsSM0

post some 90s stern that's funny/think some people might not have seen.

I'm a babby and still stumbling on some hilarious things I've never heard.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6PCXF2NfMg

No. Adulthood is realizing they've both been milking your attention spans, and cultivating your ego for $$$.

It's a highly profitable business that many radio "personalities" rely on.

They basically spoonfeed you shit you want to hear, in exchange for your time, which they convert into $$$ via ad sales.

Both these shows are for childish losers who want to 'feel young' despite their receding hairline and their eyerolling kids whenever they're being edgy and trying to fit in. I never knew radio could make me cringe so hard until I listened to these shows.

>laughing at Andrew Dice Gay and Ramone is "cultivating my ego"
Retards leave