Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1489100416083.png/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Poor Little White Guy 2

>tfw your country is only 30% white

Jews aren't white tho

t. australian

keep consuming our media you irrelevant shitposter

Wait until you find out that 62% is really only about 30%.

If you cut out sandniggers and Jews it drops maybe 2%. They are getting Thier own category in the upcoming census

Some are.

THIS. take "hispanic white" our of the census and the USA is like 30% white lmao. Entire southwest is literally 90% mexican

Non Hispanic whites are 197 million. Which is 62.05% of the country

you seem to be implying that you're either relevant or not a shitposter (or both?)

>62.05% of the country

It use to be 80% in 1990s and almost 90% in 1980s lmao

They aren't. Don't bring it up again
When historians look back on the fall of the united States they will bring up the 1964 immigration act as prelude to it's destruction

>It's a fatbongs wake up and are permanently triggered by America and Americans so they waddle to their computers and type a bunch of retarded bullshit while they listen to their mothers get pounded by Muslims through the wall of their hideous flat that looks like it's from the 1950's and scream how they want their "ENGRISH BREKKY MUM U CUNT INNIT" as she says she'll be right there as she uses the one toothbrush in the country to scrub the Muhammad cum off her one remaining tooth thread

I'm an American from Kansas dude

You fucking wish Mohammed

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1489100416083.png/

You wouldn't happen to be apart of the problem would you ? Im American and I'm telling you we are completely fucked this country belongs to brown people and politicians like Maxine waters

you realize some hispanics are unironically white because hispanic is not a race

look at martin sheen and say he's not white

do it

People from Spain are white. The Hispanics in the united States are Aztec rape babies

I had Italians, Irish, Slavs, etc. in mind but yeah that too.

People from Spain are Moor rape babies. Listen to what Varg says about them. There is no difference between sandniggers and them

Fuck off they are leauges whiter than the mestizo rape babies squatting in the Southwest. I would happilytrade our Mexican population with spainards. Varg is right about some things but I can't agree with him when it comes to Mediterraneans they are white just with brown hair and brown eyes

Those groups are White too

No Paco, you are not white. You are one tier above beaners and south american spics, but compared to nordics, germanics, and anglos you are still a shitskin. Just like Italians.

no, its 72% with Hispanics.
62% with non-white Hispanics.

Jews are only like 2% and Arabs are pretty small in the States.

Its going to be weird looking a country basically committing suicide.

>let in a bunch of radically different people in terms of race, religion and culture with large numbers
>make no attempt at assimilation and champion diversity as a strength even though it's never been a strength and if it was Brazil or Mexico would be on par with the US.
>Give them a larger voice in society and marginalize/demonize the former ruling class
It's going to go well I'm sure.

Really? You are going to sit here and tell me indegionous European people aren't white ? If Irish, slavics, and meds piss you off you must be loading your mind over all the actual brown hordes that are in this country

I'm not an Americuck so I don't care. They're beyond saving anyways.

What about Portuguese?

It's true. Even Nordics aren't white because of the ~1% Asiatic admixture.

USA in 2050 will be a lot like Brazil today. Literally no working or middle class, no whites, nothing but a sea of poor muds at the bottom and and rich Jews, Asians and a few whites at the top 1% holding 99.999% of the wealth.

But boy will we be diverse, and that's what's important.

China will never be a super power because the Han Chinese don't share power with the ethnic minorities.

Diversity!

I want to lick her until she pees.

Unless you live in Europe , that's still too much