I have had this eerie feeling about a massive terrorist attack in London for months now...

I have had this eerie feeling about a massive terrorist attack in London for months now. I have no idea why London and not someplace else, but the rumors of IS having a nuclear warhead and the big role England has had in the war makes me shaky for the UK bros. I hope I'm wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I live in Surrey.
I'm ready to die for Kek.

I'd willingly let it happen if it awakens the world to the need to remove kebab.

Don't worry famalam, its not Australia :D

Kebab needs to be removed. People can't live under the fear of a random terrorist attack anymore. I think europe will change really soon. Most countries will leave Germany rotting by themselves, then they'll probably have a sivil war.

>live in comfy south west
Good,that would remove most of the kebab in one fell swoop.

Well if it makes you feel any better, if some shitskin group/country nuked London, I'd like to think that it would give the US the green light to retaliate 50 times over (and potentially end the middle east problem once and for all). But in our current KEKED political environment, I'm not so sure about it. Big Don is our only hope.

I wanted to move to Australia a year ago with a girl, but I don't know. Australia seems really boring. My neighbour is from Australia and he would rather live in my little city of 10 000 people. I guess Norway isn't that shitty.

America would go mental, but wouldn't that be Iraq all over again? Sure, kebab would be removed, but you'd go broke. There is too much kebab, and too little money. You'd need help from more countries, unless you use nukes.

It is boring not having to deal with being stabbed by dindus on a daily basis now that you think about it.

Is that a real fear? Are they really agressive or is it a meme?

Why would they nuke londonistan? Isn't it their already?

>Meme

Have you not been to Sweden?

Yea, just like everyone was sure an attack would happen at the 2012 Olympics

I don't know, but it seems like the englishmen will be tired of the muslims in london and start extracting them and sending them home, like we're doing. I think they'll copy loads of the immigration policies and laws that the Danes and us have. Maybe even stricter, then the mussies will probably start attacking.

5 months ago last time. It was really pretty as usual. Didn't see any blacks like they say here on pol. Most blonde blue eyed white women.

You just didn't go to the right places my man, try holidaying in Swedens prime no go zone aka Malmö

I got told the plan was for a tactical small nuke in Germany and UK.

But then trident got renewed ($$$ for deep state) so UK got a free pass. Unlucky German bros.

I want to go there. It'd be like going to Iraq, just a little bit safer. I'd have to bring a knife tho. Doesn't matter if I kill one or 2, the cops won't show up.

One can only hope.
London is a fucking shithole. It must be purged.
I want to see that fucking place nuked. It's one of the biggest cities on Earth and it's a cunt. 8 million population and they're all foreigners. London is a shit.

Obviously Her Majesty must be moved to safety when the great cleansing happens. I await her command. God save the Queen.

youtube.com/watch?v=lW9Uudkx42g

uuugh I don't wanna go back for Christmas.

>IS attacking london

well, they do have a reputation of killing other muslims

Stay Home (Taiwan) white man

I'm not even kidding, I can get a feel for if things are going to happen. I've never been wrong yet. Give me a scenario with london and I'll tell you if I get that instinct that it'll happen.
>im psychic

blowing city of london to pieces would be a good thing in itself if anything

by the will of kek, let it happen

Sitting here in Canterbury thinking its a prime location with the Cathedral and the Archbishop being here.

I'm expecting something at Wacken Open Air

Oi! Fook you I'm going to Norfolk next week

Why would they attack their own Caliphate?

By the will of kek, London will be nuked.

So the western countries will have to go to war on a massive scale making the west poor since war is pricey. Then they'd move in, rape time. Can't nuke our countries, and we've already too infested. Especially Sweden and Germany.

These singles counter your vision.

CONFIRMED

gas attack on the tube most likely

the news reported isis are experimenting with lethal gas

Stop being a pussy.

If they blew up london it would be the biggest suicide bomb ever with about 2 british nationals killed.

kek

>IS having a nuke
Come on mate

i think the middle east will frame israel and the world will try and bomb them to death.

A massive terrorist attack here is not possible because we banned guns. Also our Muslims are bro-tier and quintessentially British.

The IS does have a nuke and the DO hate Norway. Say bye-bye to Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim and Stavanger, my snownegro friend

NO moslem on earth is "bro-tier" you faggot.

Nice try Ahmed

Not even joking while its too close for comfort I'd accept the ending of London for our people to wake up.

Well I'm waiting with curiosity as to how the Rothschilds are going to punish us for brexit too.

Why Londen?
Because there are like atleast 100 modern movies portraying Londen being completely destroyed.
Your paranoia is probably justified.

I live in the north. If london falls to a nuclear attack, then winter will surely come.

As much as I enjoy this crime-free Islam-free subtropical Island the motherland is calling.

It would be a much worse punishment to not nuke london and to allow the UK to slowly be overrun and assimilated into islam.

They would be doing us a solid if they nuked london, yorkshire, birmingham and peterborough.

M8, if you're willing to die, do so in glory for your country, not for the hivemind of psychoactive autism.

What angle is that supposed to be - it looks like big ben is a skyscraper and leaning at a jaunty 20 degrees to the earth.

Logistically, I think an attack on mainland Europe is much more likely. It's much easier to smuggle guns/explosives etc. through land borders than onto an island, unless they make their weapons on-site in Britain.

I don't see a gun massacre being very likely here tbqh.

>tfw work in london

Im ready lads

tbqh

I imagine stabbings, peace trucks and explosives will be the name of the game here. For better or worse we're such a police state that its probably quite hard for terrorists, though i think it would be distressing learning how many incidents they stop.

Still, wouldn't want to be on the underground every day.

Yes they target good areas first.
But remember 9/11? They will try to take down your pride. Don't be surprised when it happens.

I hope you're right

I want to see a big old BOOM in bongistan

Nvm I misunderstood.
Is it that secured? Kikes can get away with a lot.

#
>Peterborough
Peterborough is the second most eurosceptic city in the UK. Peterborough is based.

lel

why do shitskins blow up london knowing its the biggest lefty cesspit in the world

next big attack is confirmed for France again

I'm in the explosion radius. Should I pass anything on to kek for you guys? The rest of the UK should go to London when this all "blows over" (get it?:( )
You can have a white capitol again! Don't worry about the whites here.. It's for the greater good. R-right guys? Make sure you elect Ukip and ensure stuff starts saying "Made in GB"

Didn't know that, just several muslims i know come from there, so i assumed it was an immigrant hell hole.

Money is social construct.

Nukes need more than dubs.

Most of the whites there are muslims anyway, at least that's the only way i can understand their continuing votes for more immigration, authoritarianism and left wing government. A few good strongholds exist in the southwest so let's just hope the bomb goes off squarely in north-east london, stratford way.

MFW London is dirtybombed out of exsistence

> TERRORISM HAS NO RELIGION
> WHO SHOULD WE BOMB LITTARLY NOONE BECAUSE ITS NOT THE MUSLIMS FAULT
> Drop love not bombs campaign in the US by retarded leftists.

MFW Islam and Cultural Marxism cucked the once greatest civilization on Earth.

most of your compatriots will be killed and your economy would tank.

Lets say the radius is 6 miles, I'm about 5 miles from there

Peterborough is pretty much al-peterborouisan at this stage

yeah, but when it disappears, the country could get economically ruined and starve. If they don't use money, they'd have to survive on their own.

London Calling

The ice age is coming, the sun is zooming in

Meltdown expected, the wheat is growin' thin

to see the UK get BTFO it's all worth it.

Nothing of value lost.

Full of shit skins immigrants of all sorts and corrupt Jews

Kinda hope it happens

Engines stop running, but I have no fear

Tyrone has been here since forever. The same as the everyone else apart from mussies. I didn't see a decline in peoples common sense until the mussies came

'Cause London is drowning, and I, I live by the river

I wonder if the abos talk or think about a race war, or even give a shit about muslims. If London was attacked, would they care at all? Even if it was a nuke?

Caribeans

But now more and more Somalians, Ugandans, Nigerians, every African flavour under the sun comes here who aren't traditional immigrants from the old colonies.

>Tyrone has been here since forever.
Tyrone and his extended family are a recent addition though.

How the fuck did our government let this happen.

The cunts.

Kill all the fucking politicians who genocided their own fucking people.

KILL THEM

That is true. I have known several African pretend to be Jamaican just so they don't get BTFO'd b them. It's pretty easy to tell too. Just make comments about fufu and it seems to generally get to them. Not that any of that matters now. Because WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE WOOOO!!!!

They'd be celebrating, much like a lot of world was celebrating when WTC happened

Nope, We have black "Friends like family" from East London. They have been here longer than Indians, Polish, Mussies and everything else. (Part from us Brits) you silly pansy

I'm from Peteborough and we have:
A gigantic fucking mosque as the first thing you see coming in via train
An entire non-British ghetto outside the city centre surrounding said mosque
The biggest Polish population in the UK
An extraordinarily high number of chavs and teenage mothers

>people wanting London to die
Enjoy the rest of the country dead because we working whites can't prop you up any more

Having all the most talented whites blown up is not going to help you. You think we enjoy living with shitskins?

topkek Mohamed. I'm struggling to find old pics of the black london that always existed. Shakespeare was black too I suppose?

Would gladly suffer for removing all that kebab in one fell swoop.

Empires must end.

How else do you propose we or ringers from London.

Clearly you do like them since you all voted remain you bunch of cosmopolitan jewified cunts

Been here longer by about 40 years compared to British islanders being here 40,000 years.

But I guess that 40 years makes all the difference ;^)

Also we had polish Jewish immigrants since Victorian times and they enriched us with Jack the Ripper which the police covered up to prevent anti-Jewish riots due to the fact that other Jews refused to testify against the raving lunatic on account of him being one of the tribe.

Of course he was! Don't you learn anything!? Don't make us beat you at Rugby and Cricket again. Ya pommy bastard

It won't be london ,It would be somewhere remote .Perhaps a hospital or something like that .But it will be a few years before we are at france or german levels but we will get there

>IS having a nuclear warhead
Weapons grade uranium doesn't grow on trees m8

>Why London?

Muslim mayor, White minority
Shariah patrols?
>why not hit somewhere were they haven't gotten their way....

Yes, because you live in the greatest city that ever was or will be

IS likes to kill muslims. I guess it's not that far off of an idea.

>implying it's not easy as fuck hijacking a WMD from russia's many crumbling silos.

>Implying russia isnt so corrupt they just wouldnt just flat out sell ISIS a WMD, especially knowing london was going to be the target.

I have devoted my life to KEK. May KEK be with you my brother. Shall you die, I will sacrifice my own life in the name of KEK.