Could somebody please give me a summary of why left-wingers hate Donald Trump so much?

Could somebody please give me a summary of why left-wingers hate Donald Trump so much?

I know that they're retarded enough to think that it's because he's sexist, racist, and homophobic. And other than the Wall and not letting Muslims into the US temporarily, why else?

And also, why does BLM exist?

This is a serious question, I'm writing a piece on how left-wing extremists/political correctness-obsessed people are retarded for taking the news and word-of-mouth at face value instead of educating themselves when discussing the US election.

Trump is basically a leftist (social programs, military spending, economic protectionism; all big government things) but he is hated by most "leftists" because emotional reasons (all leftists think emotions are facts)

Why don't you look up confirmation bias. Since that's what you're trying to do to yourself.

idiot. I hope you flunk your CC online course.

liberal cognitive dissonance

virturally every adult age person ive talked to hates trump purely on emotional response and nothing else. leftys are concerned with 'social justice' and being nice to everybody and think his manner of speech is bad but with no facts. one lady didnt even debate any of his policy but said "i just hate the racist rhetoric" and others will try to sound smart and say "i hate his policies" but they cant explain any of them or understand anything he's saying while supporting bernie because they want free college.

This whole emotional thing is pretty interesting.

Thanks for the help.

Why don't you suck my dick.

So. I don't hate him. I just have no idea why the repubs nom'd him

He inherited money, which is fine. He invested that money. He has structured his life to make as much money for him as possible. He screws his contractors, uses strategic bankruptcy. Not marks of high moral standing, just of a 'greed is good' mentality.
He's on what, his 3rd marriage, so that kinda blows the family values thing.
He has literally no coherent policy statements. I think he's building a wall and doesn't like mexicans and muslims, but beyond that he's a black box.
He has no policy experience. President isn't a great starter job.

Oh, and you're asking /pol, which on a good day is 2 notches above stormfront, what 'left wingers' hate about trump...if that isn't seeking confirmation bias I don't know what is.

Good luck with the associates degree.

They have no personal opinions and look to their leaders to tell them what to think.

its mainly tied in to identity politics, liberals have no choice but to hate the republican candidate and act like he;s anathema without actually thinking about anything he says, they automatically assume they are lying or fearmongering, dont actually listen to anything outside their belief systems

Trump is far left compared to Hillary policy wise.

She's killed thousands of women and people of color, while Trump only kinda bad mouthed them.

They dont like him because they're easily swayed by celebrities and mass media.

Yeah because being anti-TPP is definitely economic protectionism.

TPP is some mercantile bullshit that we haven't seen since the soviet states read a book nigger.

I see leftists in articles and on facebook saying that people's lives will be in danger if Trump becomes president. Some also think he'll revoke any laws expanding gay rights in the US.

Thanks for the help so far guys.

One more question. Has he said anything about allowing Muslims with a US citizenship who currently live outside of the US to re-enter if his plan of banning Muslims from immigrating goes through?

They will have plenty of time to get back in, but ti's also pretty impossible to keep a citizen out of their own country.

literally because they are told to hate him. that is it. no independent thought at all

I don't think that's a good idea but then again I don't know if Aussie unis are cucked or not.
>dude he's like a racist who is going to deport everyone including you (I'm Asian)
I think most normalfags just follow the media narrative.

>I don't know if Aussie unis are cucked or not.

Yeah, they're pretty cucked. Especially here in Melbourne.

I like to do it to annoy my vocally left-wing course teacher. The last piece I wrote was about a German citizen after WW1 and their struggles, and the very last sentence of the piece subtly reveals that the person you've been sympathizing for is Hitler.

>terrible bantz

I remember my first day on Sup Forums

media

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??????

He is a racist.

Basically the answer to OPs question is "the echo chamber". The same reason that Rush Limbaugh is talked about by them as though he was the anti-christ, as though he did nothing on his show but shout and blow his top. But they can't actually listen to him to find out how bad he is, he might make their heads explode from all that concentrated hate!

They refuse to go near any sort of a red pill, instead just repeating the scare mongering that they hear from the most virtue signalled people they can find.

>Could somebody please give me a summary of why left-wingers hate Donald Trump so much?
because the media told them to