Le "make your shitty movies have shitty, confusing lore on purpose and never explain it directly" man

>Le "make your shitty movies have shitty, confusing lore on purpose and never explain it directly" man

He can go fuck himself for all I care.

AvP 1 > Prometheus = Covenant.

What a complete retarded hack. Know why he offers no explanation? Because there is none. The lore for his Alien shit is without any base. He's a fucking hack. He's the Lou Reed of movies.

>David created the xenomorphs.
>2000+ year old monument depicting face huggers.
I didn't want to believe it, but Ridley is a hack.

>Ridley is a hack

We knew this years ago when he implied Deckard was a replicant.

Every single one of his movies where he stretches the plot too far, you can notice this shit. He's fucking senile. Nigga was never sane and his plots got out of hands. He's fucking stupid.

>AvP 1 > Prometheus = Covenant.
Wow, that seems harsh. I already know Prometheus is shit, but I'm actually somewhat excited to watch this film, based on the plot details sounding so bizarre and difficult to put together. When I eventually watch it, how disappointed will I be?

It is a bit harsh, but in terms of pure enjoyment, I enjoyed AvP a lot more.

I walked into Covenant with a metric fuck ton of hype and expectations that we'd finally move on from the convoluted bullshit that Prometheus was into something more reasonable and finally find some answers.

He just went full retard about it. I won't spoil shit, but you'll be disappointed. Possibly more than with Prometheus.

Fucking retards , pretending being all movie experts and have this complicated taste in movies , just fucking enjoy the action dammit

You can't tell me what to do.

Yup

This is completely fucking ridiculous trying to read into the LORE of a series originating as a slasher flick

Its such a fucking offensive ploy by ultra-hack Ridley Scott to garner interest in his tired mentally frail ideas propped up by the immature screenwriters.

What's next? The Jason Vorhees prequel were we explore how his redneck mother gave birth to his retarded ass? Oh my goshhhhh da lore what are da answers!!!!

>just turn your brain off bro
might be good advice since its clear ridley did while making it

Just chiming in to say Lou Reed is great. I've never seen any of the Alien sequels, but Alien is a fantastic horror, especially at the time. Go fuck yourself.

>Advocating for anti-intellectualism
It's a wonder you can type.

But the action scenes are terrible too

And people joke that the Fast and Furious films are written by children

This convuluted attempt by Ultra-Hack Ridley Scott to rejigger his original moneymaker into an Ultra-Franchise panders in the most base manner possible to the smug r/movies "intellectual" who sips the high-class wine of the occassional indie film as excuse for his constant consumption of McDonalds-tier blockbuster trash, all the while pirating them of course.

>Projecting
Now your bitching makes sense.

Pandering to the defensive fanboy eager to validate his time-wasting activities is nothing new to Hollywood of course. But the way in which Ridley Scott chooses to do so reveals a sick underpining to his madness that cannot be anything but the twisted vision of an cynical anti-art maniac disgusted with his own craft

You're right buddy, everything's a waste of time. Watching movies, going to work, eating, breathing. Why the fuck do we bother with anything at all?!

>Pseudo-intellectual autist going on a rant because I hurt his feelings
Kindly consider suicide.

Ultra-Hack Ridley Scott blends in the requisite homoeroticism of any great modern comic book film as a sinister unabashed attack on Faith, Science, and Philosophy perfectly crafted for the morally relativist (and rudderless) millennial piling in opening weekend. Scott's utter lack of humanity in his filmmaking is more horrifying than any sexually deviant killer creature on screen.

Shut the fuck up, autist.

>just fucking enjoy the action
ok
>CGI xenomorpho
LMAO

The deep dark secrets of the Hollywood blockbuster system are revealed in Ultra-Hack Ridley Scott's latest on-screen murder that brutally snatches the life away from all genres involved in its flavorless soup. The blockbuster concept itself is under assault from the likes of him and the moustache-twirling producers at Fox seeing big bucks in a experiment no less diabolical than those done by David in the film.