Not just Ashi, but EVERYONE in the Aku timeline is dead now

>not just Ashi, but EVERYONE in the Aku timeline is dead now

Yep I feel people dont get that killing Aku in the past killed everyone Jack was friends with in the future.

is Jack still immortal?

checked;

also yes. at least the can rip in peace now.

>>not just Ashi, but EVERYONE in the Aku timeline is dead now

How did jack get back if ashi wasn't born?

but on plus side
that means the Guardian is alive again.
Guarding his portal and kicking ass.

We honestly have no idea since the ending didn't bother to address any of that.

The ending of Jack would have worked much better if they took a few more cues from Gurren and had a scene where jack and Ashi lament over the fact that she is going to vanish but move forward with the wedding anyways.

Weren't there several parts in the original series where Jack chose not to back to the past to save people? What was the point? They were going to die regardless.

There's a difference between dying and becoming nonexistent. Besides, there is still a chance that some of those people would still exist, albeit their lives be different and they have no knowledge of Jack and Aku

>dying and becoming nonexistent

not really

Theyre not dead if they were never supposed to exist in the first place

They still exist, just without Aku. None of their existences were dependent on Aku

what i dont get is why did she cease to exist just as she walked up to the wedding and not as soon as aku died.

the power of bad writing. none of jack being in the future even happened, but somehow it can still effect the past, except for people born in the past, because the plot says something sad has to happen because the rest of the show was sappier then a Disney movie

not inaccurate.

Why didn't they shoot Voldemort with a gun

>They still exist, just without Aku. None of their existences were dependent on Aku

Quoted for the retards in this thread.

if they still exist why did only ashi die, she said she died because the future with aku never happened

>None of their existences were dependent on Aku

Ashi exists because her mother drank aku's essence you pleb

Is Gendy a hack?

They should of took the Dragon Ball Z route and have multiple timelines and shit.

No, she said that without Aku she wouldn't exist.

you'll be debating for years if you start analyzing the logic of time travel (there isn't any)

Of course it depended on Aku

Aku's existence affected all of their lives

That's the problem with time travel shit, it always ends up in a paradox. That's why if you're a decent writer you avoid time travel because it's always bullshit.

or just one where one timeline doesn't just end randomly

Aku already killed most of them with that arrow attack

>that blackface

AHAHAHAHA

shouldn't it erase his memory of the experience too?
it was originally made as a kids cartoon anyways so i guess i will turn my brain off

idk, I think split universes is a good answer. aku future keeps going on, no-aku future keeps going on too.

>> should of

You should've stayed at school.

>You should of stayed at school.
way to miss a joke

I'll say no. He didn't age because of a side effect of aku's magic. Clearly said magic is gone since ashi went poof.

perhaps alternative realities?

They aren't dead. They're still alive just living lives that haven't been completely stolen and destroyed by Aku. Jack liberated the entire timeline from Aku. He didn't destroy it.